Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

😂

Okay, sure, let's play that it's not a belief for a moment. How do you feel about it?

Do you want it to be true? The enlightenment genes, a separate self waking up, states of consciousness etc.?

Again, let's think about what other groups have used "superior genetics" rhetoric.  Has anything good ever come from that? 

6 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

Firstly because you are a big boy and you don’t need me to spoon feed you. Secondly because I have no inclination to repeat work I have already created just for your benefit. Thirdly because its a polite way of telling you to go fuck yourself 😀

Now if you have a genuine interest then get off your arse and go interact with what you yourself have stated you would like to hear from me.

This is the lamest response i have seen, ever..on any forum.  The fact that you are too good to just talk freely here about spirituality tells it all.     Either one, you have no thoughts, or two, you are too stuck in this world and worried about your reputation on you tube..  It's really sad.  I humbled myself with you - and what did you do?  You told me to go fuck myself.   That's really spiritual of you bud.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Blessed2 yea I can see it.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Why can't Consciousness wake up from its own dream?

Huh? Did I at some point say anything about consciousness, it's dream, or consciousness not being able to wake up from it's own dream?

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Why must a separate self awaken?

??

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Do you see how you are parroting stuff about separate selves?

??

I'm asking you how you feel.

Do you want it to be true? The stuff you're saying is "spirituality" and "the truth"?

There must be an effortless way.

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

This.  I never said a separate self wakes up..

You said that God wakes up right? That was the original thing you meant to say?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

This.  I never said a separate self wakes up..

12 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

you are too stuck in this world and worried about your reputation on you tube..  It's really sad.

Again, please answer the question:

How do you feel about what you call "spirituality" and "the truth"? How do you feel about enlightenment genes? Do you want it to be true?

There must be an effortless way.

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

You have different definitions of reality, he calls the narrative of thoughts reality, what you call reality he calls the absolute, or metaphysical reality.

No no no. He doesn't see that it's a narrative. That's the funny part. He doesn't actually see that. But if he reads this he will probably absorb what I have said and start saying that he knows its a narrative of thoughts lol. 

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

This is the lamest response i have seen, ever..on any forum.  The fact that you are too good to just talk freely here about spirituality tells it all.     Either one, you have no thoughts, or two, you are too stuck in this world and worried about your reputation on you tube..  It's really sad.  I humbled myself with you - and what did you do?  You told me to go fuck myself.   That's really spiritual of you bud.  

I doubt it, after all you are a mod on Actualized.org. I hear there is a guy there who threatens to KILL PEOPLE if they disagree with him 😀

Look dude, don’t get stroppy. I have never hidden my disdain for you, and I have fairly extensively detailed the reasons for that disdain. Its simply that I think you are stupid and incapable of good faith discussion, and we have pages of examples to validate that - possibly this is due to your genetics 🤣

Please don’t humble yourself on my account, please don’t @mention me in threads or send me emails because you are thirsty for my attention, please don’t try and exchange wits which you are sorely lacking. 

I hope this clears things up to prevent any future butthurt.

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Orb, there is no "he" to see.

Ok

6 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

I doubt it, after all you are a mod on Actualized.org. I hear there is a guy there who threatens to KILL PEOPLE if they disagree with him 😀

Well..what does  this have to do with our discussion? Absolutely nothing.  And again, you make it personal about my level of intelligence.  Its funny really.  Yet when the chips are down, you are nowhere to be seen.    And yes, I have something called humility.   Maybe you will learn what that is someday.

Edited by Robed Mystic

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

He's not stating a people group, just an individual, he didn't say blue eyed people don't awaken.

The implication is that certain genetics help one become enlightened.  He just didn't state which genetics, which is only because he is talking out of his ass. But it would follow that if one could call out which genetics exactly result in more enlightenment, you could delineate which group has them, and therefor, which group does not. 

7 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well..what does  this have to do with our discussion? Absolutely nothing. 

You stated that something I said was “the lamest comment on any forum ever”, seemingly on the basis of its curtness, so it seemed perfectly relevant to draw your attention to the extreme behavior of your beloved master. I appreciate that you tend to need things spelling out for you so here we go…

I think screeching that you will kill people who disagree with your spiritual ideology is FAR LAMER than any comment of mine - by orders of magnitude. That was my point, and ye gods it is tedious constantly having to explain basic conversational flow to you. You are simply not capable of following any thread.

23 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Yet when the chips are down, you are nowhere to be seen. 

You say this like you don’t piss your knickers and run to Leo anytime there is a risk of an actual conversation 🤣

”Sorry, Leo said I’m not allowed to talk to you”

I cringed for you mate. That was truly pathetic.

26 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

And yes, I have something called humility.   

Errrrr… you serious??? No you don’t, or at least you demonstrate very little of it. You are like a spiritual Donald Trump 😀

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica