Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

On 4/13/2023 at 4:46 PM, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

You stated that something I said was “the lamest comment on any forum ever”, seemingly on the basis of its curtness, so it seemed perfectly relevant to draw your attention to the extreme behavior of your beloved master. I appreciate that you tend to need things spelling out for you so here we go…

I think screeching that you will kill people who disagree with your spiritual ideology is FAR LAMER than any comment of mine - by orders of magnitude.

I guess things need to be spelled out to you as well, so here we go. Leo is not my master.  In fact, I am not even certain if he's awakened at all.  I've made this very clear in my past threads here.    Just because I don't run a forum doesn't make me a servant to someone.   I have also stated that I don't support his current behavior.  He hasn't banned me, so perhaps I'm his master.    But if you have any doubts on this, go to Actualized and check out the threads for yourself. 

You stated that something I said was “the lamest comment on any forum ever”, seemingly on the basis of its curtness, so it seemed perfectly relevant to draw your attention to the extreme behavior of your beloved master. I appreciate that you tend to need things spelling out for you so here we go…

I think screeching that you will kill people who You say this like you don’t piss your knickers and run to Leo anytime there is a risk of an actual conversation 🤣

Obviously, I'm trying to have a spiritual conversation with you now..and I'm not running to anyone.  You, however, run to refer me somewhere else.

Errrrr… you serious??? No you don’t, or at least you demonstrate very little of it. You are like a spiritual Donald Trump 

But I demonstrate it..unlike you, and Trump - which by the way, you injected into the dialogue- perhaps because you are more like him than you deem...

Edited by Robed Mystic

5 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I understand exactly why he made that comparison actually, its very apt. 

I would actually answer your other question,  if I didn't feel that you wouldn't actually take in what I had to say.  And that's fine.   You are triggered by my arrogance of proclaiming awakening, but in truth, it's your own arrogance that prevents you from being open minded about this stuff.

Edited by Robed Mystic

8 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I would actually answer your other question,  if I didn't feel that you wouldn't actually take in what I had to say.  And that's fine.   You are triggered by my arrogance of proclaiming awakening, but in truth, it's your own arrogance that prevents you from being open minded about this stuff.

Bullshit.  Answer it then.  Which genetics have to do with enlightenment?

It is impossible to do this Forgiveness method and continue holding the belief of enlightenment genes / personality.

It's quite useless to continue the debate here. Do that practice and see for yourself. Or don't, but in that case it's honestly best to just let this thread be.

There must be an effortless way.

36 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

It is impossible to do this Forgiveness method and continue holding the belief of enlightenment genes / personality.

It's quite useless to continue the debate here. Do that practice and see for yourself. Or don't, but in that case it's honestly best to just let this thread be.

Or, you can just not participate if you don't want to.  

5 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Or, you can just not participate if you don't want to.  

I'm not. Just pointing out that one can very simply check directly that enlightenment genetics is nonsense rather than debate about it. Thus the debate is just pointless.

Like debating if it's raining or not, while standing next to a window. Just take a look and be done with it.

There must be an effortless way.

2 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Bullshit.  Answer it then.  Which genetics have to do with enlightenment?

You're asking me to tell you what specific molecules in your DNA make you more prone to awakening.  Science won't be able to tell you that.  Because they don't study it.  Because they're not awake.   But I can tell you that there are guys like Leo and Adepdus, that drown themselves with psychedelics to put them in another state of consciousness...and if they don't awake, maybe it's because their  DNA is not wired for it.  Yet others, most who are also genetically prone to mental illnesses, (OCD is what ive seen being the most prevelant) can awaken spontaneously.  Or some with little or no meditation.   You don't need science to tell you that some are more prone to enlightenment.  Just like there are some who smoke cigarettes until the age of 90 and never get cancer.  Yet others get cancer in their thirties while never smoking.  You have to understand that science hasn't caught up with spirituality yet..in fact it is currently directly opposed to spirituality.   So it's not gonna tell you which specific genes will awaken you. But that doesn't negate that it's genetic. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic It's a breath of fresh air to see mental illness as a gift rather than a plague. But everyone, literally everyone has OCD. Some don't suffer as much with it. Every mental illness is a spectrum, not a duality, and furthermore there's no one to fall on that spectrum. OCD powerfully brings to light the fact that you aren't your thoughts and that you can't rely on thoughts to tell you the truth or to have your best interest at heart. The experience of ego dystonic thoughts will demand that the thoughts themselves be looked at, and the assumed ego is only that. The freedom of OCD is seeing that thoughts have no sway, weight, or effect on you. It's the very same as freedom of thought/ freedom from thought. 

16 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

But that doesn't negate that it's genetic. 

That's a thought. Genes are always just a thought, an idea of what's holding this all up. They don't actually encode the material, there is no material. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

@Robed Mystic It's a breath of fresh air to see mental illness as a gift rather than a plague. But everyone, literally everyone has OCD. Some don't suffer as much with it. Every mental illness is a spectrum, not a duality, and furthermore there's no one to fall on that spectrum. OCD powerfully brings to light the fact that you aren't your thoughts and that you can't rely on thoughts to tell you the truth or to have your best interest at heart. The experience of ego dystonic thoughts will demand that the thoughts themselves be looked at, and the assumed ego. The freedom of OCD is seeing that thoughts have no sway, weight, or effect on you. It's the very same as freedom of thought/ freedom from thought. 

That's a thought. Genes are always just a thought, an idea of what's holding this all up. They don't actually encode the material, there is no material. 

This type of thought process will keep you from ever awakening 

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

@Robed Mystic It's a breath of fresh air to see mental illness as a gift rather than a plague. But everyone, literally everyone has OCD. Some don't suffer as much with it. Every mental illness is a spectrum, not a duality, and furthermore there's no one to fall on that spectrum. OCD powerfully brings to light the fact that you aren't your thoughts and that you can't rely on thoughts to tell you the truth or to have your best interest at heart. The experience of ego dystonic thoughts will demand that the thoughts themselves be looked at, and the assumed ego. The freedom of OCD is seeing that thoughts have no sway, weight, or effect on you. It's the very same as freedom of thought/ freedom from thought. 

You don't need freedom from OCD.  What is OCD, in your definition?  Everyone does not have OCD.   Every mental illness is not a spectrum, just as cancer is not.  Mental illness is no different than a physical illness.  This is the falsehood that your culture has taught you,   There is a spectrum within the illness, yes.  But that is different from having it itself.

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic Somewhere along the line you believed that because you suffered from OCD, and saw through some of the suffering that YOU awakened, and that OCD is a superior genetic gift. I remember having to face my OCD, (or that's how it was framed), after learning to repress, manage and have it healed, (or so I thought for years), but I invited it back, I wanted it back, because I realized that intrusive thoughts and the suffering both were guidance. It was all in my interpretation and the attempt of riding myself of something. Purity as exclusion was impossible unless I knew myself as the devil, but that was short lived, because then I knew I was not. Where do you not want to go? What do you refuse to be? You can't, because you aren't. 

The suffering is the gift. Not the genetics. Or rather, the emotional guidance is the gift. 

Yes, even cancer is also a spectrum, everyone has free radicals floating around. It's something that can build momentum in certain cases or be cleared out. Nature works in spectrums, never dualities. It's only when you make a diagnosis that you made it seem as if there was a duality, but diagnoses only ever exist for the interest of healing. 

Youtube Channel  

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Robed Mystic Somewhere along the line you believed that because you suffered from OCD, and saw through some of the suffering that YOU awakened, and that OCD is a superior genetic gift. I remember having to face my OCD, or that's how it was framed, after learning to repress, manage and have it healed, (or so I thought for years), but I invited it back, I wanted it back, because I realized that intrusive thoughts and the suffering both were guidance. It was all in my interpretation and the attempt of riding myself of something. Purity as exclusion was impossible unless I knew myself as the devil, but that was short lived, because then I knew I was not. 

The suffering is the gift. Not the genetics. Or rather, the emotional guidance is the gift. 

Yes, even cancer is also a spectrum, everyone has free radicals floating around. It's something that can build momentum in certain cases or be cleared out. Nature works in spectrums, never dualities. It's only when you make a diagnosis that you made it seem as if there was a duality, but diagnoses only ever exist for the interest of healing. 

Well, suffering does play a large role..but that's another topic and you are confusing it with this topic, or trying to negate that your genetics play a role.  If you don't wanna believe it plays a role, then you are certainly entitled to that opinion.  But I just don't feel that this is the case.   On the topic of free radicals - that doesn't mean that cancerous cells have developed in your body.  Yes, there are spectrums within an illness, but whether you have them or not is something else.   

What do you feel OCD is at its core?

Edited by Robed Mystic