Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

6 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

You really need to look at my content over there the past few months - then come back and tell me he's my master. 

So let me get this straight - you want me, to go reference another source of information on the Actualized website, in order to provide context for THIS conversation? 

Let that sink in for a moment… 😀 😆 🤣

#ChickenShit

#RunningAway

#MassiveHypocrite

PS: Leo is your master.

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

8 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

So let me get this straight - you want me, to go reference another source of information on the Actualized website, in order to provide context for THIS conversation? 

Let that sink in for a moment… 😀 😆 🤣

#ChickenShit

#RunningAway

#MassiveHypocrite

PS: Leo is your master.

Nice deflection.   Not the same comparison.   I anticipated you would say that. maybe.  The difference is, I can go back and paste in all the direct conversations.   I can do that, I was just too lazy.  But maybe I will.

You would suck at Chess.  Maybe that's why daddy never taught you.

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Nice deflection.   Not the same comparison.   I anticipated you would say that. maybe.  The difference is, I can go back and paste in all the direct conversations.   I can do that, I was just too lazy.  But maybe I will.

You would suck at Chess.  Maybe that's why daddy never taught you.

Its no deflection, rather its a perfect example of your inconsistency, argumentative incompetence, and hypocrisy. 😀

1. No you didn’t anticipate it.

2. Yes by your own rules you MUST paste in all the different conversations HERE.

3. Sounds like someone is having a tantrum 🤣

31 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

Its no deflection, rather its a perfect example of your inconsistency, argumentative incompetence, and hypocrisy. 😀

1. No you didn’t anticipate it.

2. Yes by your own rules you MUST paste in all the different conversations HERE.

3. Sounds like someone is having a tantrum 🤣

No..because I'm telling you here.  I don't need to go paste it.  Im telling you here that I told him he was mistaken on many issues.   I don't need to go back and find the quotes.  It's not the same comparison because you aren't telling me crap about your views on God here.    Maybe you wish I was having a tantrum - because that's what you do.  I can very easily break you into name  calling and insults. It's so easy It's pathetic.   Anyone who actually stands up to you reduces you to that.   It's not rocket science.

Edited by Robed Mystic

8 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

No..because I'm telling you here.  I don't need to go paste it.  Im telling you here thst I told him he was mistaken on many issues.   I don't need to go back and find the quotes.  It's not the same comparison because you aren't telling me crap about your views on God here.    Maybe you wish I was having a tantrum - because that's what you do.  I can very easily break you into name  calling and insults. It's so easy It's pathetic.   Anyone who actually stands up to you reduces you to that.   It's not rocket science.

Just to be clear - of course you don’t need to paste it all here, that would be ABSURD, and someone who seriously expected someone to to that would be ABSURD… I was joking to highlight your hypocrisy. I would have thought that was obvious, but oh well…

Dude, I doubt you could even break wind, let alone break me 🤣

I actually think conversation is like rocket science for you, it certainly seems too complex for you to grasp the basics 😜

19 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

Just to be clear - of course you don’t need to paste it all here, that would be ABSURD, and someone who seriously expected someone to to that would be ABSURD… I was joking to highlight your hypocrisy. I would have thought that was obvious, but oh well…

Dude, I doubt you could even break wind, let alone break me 🤣

I actually think conversation is like rocket science for you, it certainly seems too complex for you to grasp the basics 😜

Your use of hypocrisy was off the mark, but then again, you're off the mark on many things, so that's no surprise 🙂

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

Your use of hypocrisy was off the mark, but then again, you're off the mark on many things, so that's no surprise 🙂

It’s entirely accurate based upon the standard definition posted below.

”behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel” 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrisy

You clearly stated multiple times that you believe it is cowardly to redirect someone to another source for context, but then you do exactly that. That is hypocritical, you are being a hypocrite - period.

Edited by Adeptus Psychonautica

4 hours ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

You clearly stated multiple times that you believe it is cowardly to redirect someone to another source for context, but then you do exactly that. That is hypocritical, you are being a hypocrite - period.

Again, the context here is different. The difference is I am providing the content, not context, up front, and referencing another source for additional verification.  You're not providing the content at all....then referencing another source for that content.    It's completely different, but whatever.   

Edited by Robed Mystic

54 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Again, the context here is different. The difference is I am providing the content, not context, up front, and referencing another source for additional verification.  You're not providing the content at all....then referencing another source for that content.    It's completely different, but whatever.   

Its only different in your mind because you desperately need to perform mental gymnastics and dig yourself out of this ridiculous corner you have backed yourself into.

Just be a big boy and admit you got caught talking bollocks. Its not that hard, especially for someone like you who has humility 🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

Its only different in your mind because you desperately need to perform mental gymnastics and dig yourself out of this ridiculous corner you have backed yourself into.

Just be a big boy and admit you got caught talking bollocks. Its not that hard, especially for someone like you who has humility 🤣🤣🤣

Whatever you say 🙂

Cool. 

I’d also like to correct you on the below, because you also seem to be pulling a few details out of your arse to massage the narrative. 

15 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

But if you wanted to have me on your channel for me, and not Actualized, I might consider it.  Regardless of its effect on my relationship with Actualized.  But I would begin with a disclaimer that my views do not necessarily reflect the views of Actualized nor do they represent Actualized.   And there would be no discussion of Actualized.  If asked about Leo Gura, I would answer with what I disagreed with or agreed with.   

But, based on your disdain for me and probably your natural ability to hold a grudge, that would never happen.

On each occasion I have offered you a conversation, then it has ONLY EVER been as you, and this has been quite clear. The context has always been that YOU have been arguing something and so I say something to the tune of “Dave, you are welcome to come and have a real time chat about it”

Never once have I asked you to represent Actualized, and we can look through previous comments on this forum to verify that. So please don’t hide behind this lame excuse as though I was trying to make you speak on Leo’s behalf, thats complete bullshit and you know it.

The truth is somewhere between that you are too scared to step up, and that Leo has forbidden you from doing it - the master has spoken 🫡

1 hour ago, Phil said:

You guys aren’t even remotely in the same ballpark.

@Robed Mystic

Pearls & swine is a difficult ‘lesson’, but it’s as if you like quicksand / opposition to the lesson. 

So to speak of course, we both know ya don’t. 

Pearls & swine brother. 

Said with infinite love. 

He's just nitpicking and he's hot even doing a good job at it.    I basically explained to him the reasons why I wasn't subservient to Leo - and broke it down to him.   I then said, if you don't believe me, to check out my threads there.  Key words "If you don't believe what I already told you".

In the case where he redirected, I asked him what his thoughts were on spirituality  and he directed me to another place.  So you tell me, how are the two even remotely the same?

I guess when you have nothing, you just go for anything you can.

And the nitpicking is just because he has nothing of any actual substance to offer.

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic

Looking past petty differences and attempts to one up or be right…

What I’m saying is the entirety, if we must… inclusive of the apparitions of @Adeptus Psychonautica and a Leo Gura (and Phil), are experientially the ‘quicksand’, the swine. Put another way, you are casting your pearls before swine, and ‘the universe’ is telling you so. This can be disregarded, and what would be disregarded is the pointing to the overlooking of this. The disregarding is the perpetuation of the casting.

2 hours ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

Cool. 

I’d also like to correct you on the below, because you also seem to be pulling a few details out of your arse to massage the narrative. 

On each occasion I have offered you a conversation, then it has ONLY EVER been as you, and this has been quite clear.

I'm not so sure.   I think you only wanted to talk about Leo, criticize him...and how you felt Actualized was a cult.  But if you want, I would be happy to to go on.   The main focus does not have to be Actualized - but we can also discuss Actualized.   I will provide my sincere thoughts on all aspects.