Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

OCD is about exclusion. It's about not wanting your thoughts, and therefore not being able to hear them. It's all about listening to emotional feeling guidance rather than trying to fight it, squash it, get rid of it, wash it away, avoid the feared imagined result by magical thinking and ritual done to avoid negative consequences, etc. 

The only way to exclude something is to think it. The utterly simple recognition that it's only now is the removal of the cornerstone to the entirely false idol worship temple of the self. 

Youtube Channel  

33 minutes ago, Mandy said:

OCD is about exclusion. It's about not wanting your thoughts, and therefore not being able to hear them. It's all about listening to emotional feeling guidance rather than trying to fight it, squash it, get rid of it, wash it away, avoid the feared imagined result by magical thinking and ritual done to avoid negative consequences, etc. 

The only way to exclude something is to think it. The utterly simple recognition that it's only now is the removal of the cornerstone to the entirely false idol worship temple of the self. 

It's about doubt.   OCD is an unconscious need for certainty.   Only enlightenment can give you certainty.  It will be Absolute.  Permanent enlightenment is eternal Certainity- but even then there is no permanence.  Because you as God will forsake such permanence.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

8 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

It's about doubt.   OCD is an unconscious need for certainty.   Only enlightenment can give you certainty.  It will be Absolute.  Permanent enlightenment is eternal Certainity- but even then there is no permanence.  Because you as God will forsake such permanence.  

or that's the story you've told yourself because you need the illusion of certainty that badly. 

10 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

or that's the story you've told yourself because you need the illusion of certainty that badly. 

I did want it badly.  I wanted to awake, although I didn't know it.  This was built into my DNA.  What was also built in was complete open mindedness to absolutely everything- including the fact that you might be right right now.  I doubt everything, all the time.   But the one thing that is prior to doubt is awakening.  I cannot deny this, no matter how much I doubt it.  This is because it was not of th ego.  The ego is a doubt machine.

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

Right, "doubt" is the unwanted thought/feeling. 

No..it's just doubt.  It's unwanted by the ego, but perhaps it is pointing to something deeper than whether or not you left the oven on.   I'm not glorifying OCD, I'm simply saying that one who has it may have heightened senses towards awakening.  Just as someone who already hallucinates. (schizophrenia) might.   Perhaps their hallucinations are a pointer to a more broader thing.  That perhaps reality itself is a hallucination.

Edited by Robed Mystic

3 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

You have no idea what you're talking about.  

It doesn't matter if I do.  You won't bother to test your own genetics by sitting in deep meditation.   You're too busy here.   My gut says you might actually be genetically prone to waking up if you bothered to be curious by it.  But you'd prefer to sit here.  Hey, whatever floats your boat. It doesn't matter.

Edited by Robed Mystic

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

It doesn't matter if I do.  You won't bother to test your own genetics by sitting in deep meditation.   You're too busy hehe.   My gut says you might actually be genetically prone to waking up if you bothered to be curious by it.  But you'd prefer to sit here.  Hey, whatever floats your boat. It doesn't matter.

You have no idea what you're talking about. 

10 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Doubt and worry are emotions. Enlightenment is not certainty, clarity is known by how it feels. 

Youtube Channel  

6 hours ago, DMT Elf said:

It’s relevant because complete god-realization/absolute infinity/total oneness/non-dual skullfuck level awakening is par for the course in any decent university. You saying you didn’t get to experience that until 48 makes me think that either you didn’t go to college, or that you are just hopelessly uncool and thus didn’t have friends to introduce you to such things. This makes you seem inferior to me.

Lol.   🙂

21 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

I guess things need to be spelled out to you as well, so here we go. Leo is not my master.  In fact, I am not even certain if he's awakened at all. 

No mate you misunderstand, pay attention to the words. I didn't say that Leo was your guru, and whether or not he is "awakened" (ugh) is irrelevant to the point at hand.

What I said is that he is your MASTER, as in he OWNS you. I thought this would be fairly clear from the specific example I gave you of having to ask his permission to be able to speak to me, but I know you aren't the best at understanding context so let me spell it out for you.

• You are subservient to him
  • You do what he tells you to
  • He dictates who you can speak to
  • He has leverage over you
  • You desperately desire his favor
  • You get triggered if someone criticizes him

He is your MASTER, you are his LAPDOG

I would bet my ass that if he told you never to come to this forum again then that would be the last we would see of you (please Leo... make this happen 🙏).

Obviously, I'm trying to have a spiritual conversation with you now..and I'm not running to anyone.  You, however, run to refer me somewhere else.

Again, context. The conversation referenced was specifically a proposed ACTUAL REAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND I, which you agreed to but then backed out of, with the excuse given that "Leo said no"... cringe.

This is hardly a "spiritual conversation". You asked one question about my thoughts on spirituality, and were pointed towards a video which contains those thoughts - this is a perfectly reasonable and common thing to do on any forum. Phil does it, Leo does it, fucking EVERYONE does it, but if you want to delude yourself that this equals me running away from you - even as I dismantle your never-ending fire hydrant of bullshit, then you go for it mate.

Any normal person who was actually interested in a good faith conversation would just watch the video, and come back with whatever questions they had in order to start the dialogue. What a normal good faith person doesn't do, is act like an entitled manbaby and demand that someone retypes their work on an internet forum. Most normal people would consider that to be an unreasonable request.

So no, I'm not running away from you - get real 🤣. As previously stated I am actually politely telling you (moderator edit) , but even having that bluntly pointed out in no uncertain terms wasnt enough for you to get the message. Perhaps if you can demonstrate at some later date that you can approach a conversation in good faith then I might engage with it, but until then I will simply continue to amuse myself by berating your buffoonery  😄

But I demonstrate it..unlike you, and Trump - which by the way, you injected into the dialogue- perhaps because you are more like him than you deem...

You are out of your mind if you think you demonstrate ANY of the character traits which you keep proclaiming you have. What you actually demonstrate is the EXACT OPPOSITE, to the point of comedy. Here are some classics...

"I am a defender of truth!" - sandwiched between a torrent of complete bullshit

"I have humility!" - proudly boasted in order to win an argument

"I am enlightened/awakened" - usually the preface to acting like a complete egotistical bell-end

Hence the Trump comparison because he is notorious for similar obnoxious behaviour. 

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

On 4/16/2023 at 10:11 AM, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

I am a defender of truth!" - sandwiched between a torrent of complete bullshit

"I have humility!" - proudly boasted in order to win an argument

"I am enlightened/awakened" - usually the preface to acting like a complete egotistical bell-end

Lol, the funny thing is that a person who actually has humility, or any other of these qualities, WOULD NEVER MENTION IT.

In the past, all those trying to brainwash me about how great and wonderful of a person they are, turned out to be total full of crap narcissists.

Edited by Rose

On 3/31/2023 at 4:54 AM, Blessed2 said:

So I saw this mentioned in another thread and figured it would be a good subject to contemplate, and a good way to perhaps question some assumptions and beliefs about the nature of enlightenment, and materialist paradigm.

It's this idea that enlightenment has something to do with genetics. That you might have good genetics that make enlightenment easy for you, or bad genetics which makes it almost (or completely) impossible.

Is it really so? Is enlightenment connected to genetics? Let's discuss!

This is a replay of which came first chicken or egg.

Life didn't evolve until inorganic results reached its perpetual balancing limitations of the universal moment here and erosion created a path for organic life to specific conditions of adapting to the moment as ancestrally here.

Edited by solereproduction

6 hours ago, Rose said:

Lol, the funny thing is that a person who actually has humility, or any other of these qualities, WOULD NEVER MENTION IT.

In the past, all those trying to brainwash me about how great and wonderful of a person they are, turned out to be total full of crap narcissists.

Like selling derivatives without an underlying asset (meaning, purpose, value, knowledge, understanding). (Scam).

Genetics is just one rationalization / justification. 

On 4/16/2023 at 9:11 AM, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

. I thought this would be fairly clear from the specific example I gave you of having to ask his permission to be able to speak to me,

Dude - Actualized isn't my company.   It has nothing to do with some master/servant relationship you have conjured up in your mind.  We have discussed this in the past.  I don't even "work" there.  The relationship began because, based on my direct experience,  I was able to directly verify almost every facet of awakening he talks about.   Yet there are some things we disagree on as well.  I think for myself, (contrary to your belief) and I only go by what I have directly validated for myself as true.   So we disagree on a lot of stuff.  But he offered me mod status and, being filled with the passion to teach after my awakenings, I used it to help provide guidance to some of the young men and women getting into spirituality.   I enjoy talking about it because there aren't many outlets- but that's really it.  I don't run that business so I prefer not to speak on his behalf.   If he would have said he didn't care, I'm not sure if I would have gone on anyway, but had I gone on, I would have expressed my OWN views, not those of Leo's.   This may cause a rift between myself and Actualized - If I'm on representing Actualized.  And it's not that I am fearful of ending my relationship with Actualized, (I've demonstrated that plenty of times over there and here) but like I said, though there are things we disagree on, it's a relationship id like to keep.  I disagree with many here, and yet I still have a relationship with Phil and the forum.   But if you wanted to have me on your channel for me, and not Actualized, I might consider it.  Regardless of its effect on my relationship with Actualized.  But I would begin with a disclaimer that my views do not necessarily reflect the views of Actualized nor do they represent Actualized.   And there would be no discussion of Actualized.  If asked about Leo Gura, I would answer with what I disagreed with or agreed with.   

But, based on your disdain for me and probably your natural ability to hold a grudge, that would never happen.  It also wouldn’t give you the ratings that talking about Actualized would, and you are all about ratings right?  Anyway, that's fine with me.

So mate, you're really blowing things way out of proportion.   I honestly have had awakenings so deep that I realized I was literally the only thing in existence.   Let me assure you, there is no human being that I will ever be a slave to.  Not even my own ego.   Furthermore, should my relationship with Actualized end, I would be fine with it.  I don't need it, it's just something I enjoy.  But honestly there are way more important things in my life, and forums are probably at the very bottom of the totem pole.

Also, if he told me I have to leave this forum I would tell him to jump in a lake.  You really need to look at my content over there the past few months - then come back and tell me he's my master.  There have many many instances where I told him if he didn't like it, ban me.  But I'm telling it as I see it, whether or not it aligns with what Actualized teaches.     

As for the spiritual dialogue - honestly mate this is a spiritual forum.  We talk spirituality here.  If you're too chicken shit to do that - then fine.  But don't make excuses on how I should go watch your content and then come back. If you're on here, I shouldn't have to watch your content.  You should be able to tell me here.  

Edited by Robed Mystic