No Self

Phil

17 hours ago, DMT Elf said:

Let me attempt to explain it simply. We can easily calculate the energy required to lift a body of mass to a certain height using the equation E=mhg. The constant 'g' is of course the gravitational constant 9.8 m/s^2. This is of course vary basic high school level physics which everybody here should be capable of easily understanding.

Now, assuming I weigh 180lbs, we can calculate the energy required to lift my body 1 inch and the energy required to lift my body 10 feet and see how the figures compare.

Converting units of course:

Energy required to lift me 1 inch is equal to 20.3 joules.

Energy required to lift me 10 feet is equal to 2438.9 joules.

As you can see, it's clearly much harder to levitate 10 feet than it is to levitate 1 inch. The power of levitation does not supersede the laws of physics, but instead works in tandem with them.

Here is the constant error with "We can easily calculate......"  Genetics evolves same way molecular content transforms from atoms to molecular charcteristics to the universe present.  Simple compounding results never same details as before but always functioning the same way.  Everything works in relative cycles spontaneously taking place simultaneously here.

The human brain learned all the geometry, geology, geography, and genetics with one constant self inflicted problem, who's intellectually in charge. The pissing contest of vanities.

Humanity iss simply recorded methods of ignoring the self evident kinetics to reproductions are mutually evolving since inception to current events conceived to decomposed 16 dying great great grandparents upto arriving great great grandchildren one at a time here now and the combined total sum currently is estimated over 8 billion homo s[paiens in this atmosphere doing exactly as current events are taking place by choice.

Your mathematics hinge on time being fluid, not stationary when all things existing evolve individually here regardless inorganic or ancestral.

the great mystery was self deception since dawn of civilization and the arival of written languages first coming about as heirglyphics kept records of social engineering intellect over instincts.

Instincts are within the nucleus of a fertilzed cell that evolves into the brain of the individual lifetime of its specific species ancestrally populating space inhabiting the moment here.

Humanity inverts that on purpose.  Figures lie and liars figure all based on how history has evolved the way it specifically has mind over matter, static context ruling evolving content, series parallel streaming of universal perpetually balancing outcomes from all the new details never duplicating form shaped upon arrivel until departure by one of two ways. 

Erosion or decomposing by digestion or decay. Kinetic self evident flow of forms never same details twice, simple compounding interest and thermodynamics.  Not Glory to a God and country tis of thee we sing glory to use conquering space time metaphorically.

Humanity is the combined self fulfilling prophecies this species did within itself because everyone agrees to never agree genetics eternally separates any reproduction ever existing in this unique atmosphere and each unique ancestor present any generation life evolved here now.

Past rotations, current rotating. 16 become 8, 8 becomes 4, 4 becomes 2, each great great grandchild has the potential to repeat the evolving process here now as taking place as usually done without humans pretending now never was eternity.

Adapt or become extinct is being eternally separated now.  All the morals, legalities, ethics, economics won't change that constant.  Humans invented an actual physical Eternity hell saving humanity.

Seems I am the only human being that figured this out, rest of the "we" ignore it for their fantasies of better tomorrows than life evolved into today as a whole.  I am only a genetic replacement for my past inhabitants of life, My DNA represents my people dead in the previous 4 generations make up 93.75% my specific DNA pattern of chromosomes coding me, myself, and I.

How, why, what, where, when, which, person, place, thing, existed in plain sight.  physical kinetic absolutes and I bet your mind won't aceept it while your brain navigates within t defending your human rights to pretend you never knew.

Plead the 5th generationgap with this and blame all previous generations you want, you always had the option to be honest about yourself and haven't because rule of law destroys anyone contradicting any reality.

Edited by solereproduction

On 2/18/2023 at 6:55 AM, solereproduction said:

Tip about no self.  One never existed since conceived to imagine their body as "no self".  It is just doubts created to imagine oneself anything other than all they ever been.  That doesn't make a sole, a soul.

See when evolving as displaced an ancestor, there is adapting to space for the time one has evolving and there is ideas life isn't what it has always been.  The ideas life isn't what it is corrupts those evolving as life does.  When is that a greater good?

So the “no self” has a body and doubts and a past? That sounds like a self. 

Look at the laws in every society that punish anyone being honest about why they exist as actualy alive, treated like insubordinates, traitors, blasphemy against the humanities building better tomorrows than genetics sustain today.  Mayhem, madness, misery wins every rotation of the planet because everyone is forced to doubt why each existed in the first place.  Get what the Original Sin was here?

If selves are forced to doubt & each exists, how is this helpful with “no self”?

Replacing their previous 4 generation gaps as life never stays the same as it arrived again. Each ancestor ever added to its species gets 93.75% thir unique DNA from their previous 4 generations been conceived separately before.

Univeral constant balancing algorithm until there are no more added 5th generation gaps again..

The “no self’s” or “selves” “generation gaps”? Are you saying the ancestors aren’t selves, or are “no self”? Algorithm??  

15 hours ago, DMT Elf said:

I think it might be somewhat accurate to say that you're not a self until you get enlightened, and then you become a self after enlightenment. That's why enlightenment is sometimes called self realization. It's because, like, you're realizing that you're a self.

But when you say you’re not a self - who are you talking about? That seems to be the confused aspect here. I don’t get it. I already am a self, no? This whole “no self” thing is starting to seem like a wild goose chase. 

54 minutes ago, Phil said:

The “no self’s” or “selves” “generation gaps”? Are you saying the ancestors aren’t selves, or are “no self”? Algorithm??  

You are saying it with the "no self" mantra.   I am saying "self" came with conceived to replace the selves that combined the DNA for each of the population numbers ever existed being alive now since inception of this species eliminating itself from the food chain pretending it is exempt from the food chanin intellectually from ancestral time displaced.

that is simply denying life in real time.  So by all means lead everyone into becoming a "no self" character in this reality humanity provides greater tomorrows than ancestrally present now.

3 hours ago, solereproduction said:

You are saying it with the "no self" mantra.   I am saying "self" came with conceived to replace the selves that combined the DNA for each of the population numbers ever existed being alive now since inception of this species eliminating itself from the food chain pretending it is exempt from the food chanin intellectually from ancestral time displaced.

None of that is in direct experience. No DNA, no ancestors, no inception, no "this species", no food chain, no time, no intellectual.

May I ask, what is direct experience? What is Being? What is This-ness?

What is a thought made of?

There must be an effortless way.

17 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

None of that is in direct experience. No DNA, no ancestors, no inception, no "this species", no food chain, no time, no intellectual.

May I ask, what is direct experience? What is Being? What is This-ness?

What is a thought made of?

1st question,  adapting to living spontaneosuly evolving here now.

2nd question, occupying the moment simultaneously alive now in a body never same tpotal suum chainges since conceived like n other before or after your conception

3rd question, living as part of the whole eternally changing process of life in its natural time reproducitons never exceed their ancestral time displaced forward here not.

4th question, sequence of events in compounding results, original homo sapiens born, became 1 of 2 parents or not.  the children grew up to become one of 2 parents or not. The 3rd generation of children grew up to some became 1 of 2 parents or not, 4th generation grew up and some became parents and others didn't add great great grandchild to the original arrivals. 6th generation repeats making the 2nd generation great great grandparents, 

You getting the closed circuitry of DNA sequencing to adapt or become extinct timing of an ever changing form population with 8 beillion humans divided between 5 actual generation gaps since inception yet?

You ever learn human forms are compounding half life additions to the species currently alive? Never duplicated since conceived never existed prior to conception.

Riddle this, that doesn't naturally happen but by intellectual programming each ancestor to defy their own time adapting here now.  that came from within your own species. Beware the syllaogism that came with "Who do you think you are.".   Actual answer is constantly what have you done with your time being alive now?". Rule of law requires social identities serve humanity's conquest of owning space and time by intellectualo property rights. in the form of patents on technology, copyrights on context, ideology, art, and trademarks to social narratives people become caricatures in through rule of law giving away their natural time on free markets of what people will do to save their hope, faith, charity.

oops, you pretend you never knew, but you have known all the time.  Reasonable doubt allows power of suggesting better tomorrows than generics sustains here motives ancestors to believe anything else is possible than merely adapting to the moment here.  Deep state of mind secret held within a chain of command organized on the need to know basis to keep everyone at their level of social necessity to save humanity corrupting each great great grandchild added forwards here now.

Patterns of behavior is self evident to a brain not working within power of suggestion abey rule of law to geographical position adapting in space eternally never the same form shaped since conceived in plain sight reciting social narratives like tomorrow is a reality in parallel universes.

clarifying my point of view.

21 hours ago, solereproduction said:

that is simply denying life in real time.  So by all means lead everyone into becoming a "no self" character in this reality humanity provides greater tomorrows than ancestrally present now.

I’m asking for simple practical tips on realizing “no self”. So far in this thread it doesn’t seem like you understand or have responded to that. Nothing you’re saying seems to have anything to do with the topic of this thread. Sounds like you’re saying there is a self, and it’s a human made of dna adapting, occupying, living in time, choosing wether it’s influenced or not by society. But I really don’t honestly know if that’s what you’re trying to say through all the gibberish or not. 

17 hours ago, DMT Elf said:

If you're trapped in the prison of forced conformity, you're not a self. You're a robot running a program.

lol, I'm not confused. I explained no-self perfectly earlier in this thread. My understanding of spirituality is amazing. I'm amazed more and more every day by how smart I am. I may as well be a fucking prophet at this point. I'm infinity, I'm divinity.

I've risen above the necessity for humility. Humility is for people who haven't yet realized that they're God. It takes massive humility to realize that you're God, but once you do, humility can go right out the window. You're free to stand up above all the puny mortals if you so desire.

It's not spiritual ego. Spiritual ego is the denial of what I'm saying. It takes enormous spiritual ego to deny being God.

OK I’m tryna be open to the idea that I’m trapped in a prison of forced conformity and you’re not. That’s intriguing honestly. That forced conformity kinda seems like having to work to take care of myself and my family. How did you escape this? Especially given it’s forced. Like how did you get out of ‘the rat race’ more or less? And what’s it like now? Is everything like, easier, like well being and money and stuff, now that you’re God? How’s that aspect of being God work basically? Also as it relates to the thread topic, are you saying you’re a self, but the puny mortals are not selves? Or you’re the “no self”, and they’re the selves…? Or maybe you’re saying now that you know they’re puny mortals, knowing that means you’re not and so you must be God…? Not sure I get it. 

13 hours ago, Kevin said:

Just had this insight today about no self. Everything is still happening the same way. Thoughts happen and emotions are felt and food is eaten. I am doing it but I am not a self. I am not Kevin. Idk it feels right to me. Might be missing something though

That actually makes sense. Are you saying, like, what if there’s already “no self”, sorta…? When you say “I am not Kevin”… weirdly, that kinda resonates. I don’t really honestly feel like I’m Phil. That probably sounds crazy though. 

On 2/15/2023 at 10:35 AM, Phil said:

OWhat’s this have to do with “no self”? Seems opposite, like you’re saying there are selves, which are afraid, lacking, could be each other, could be more clear, have spiritual growth, which know, which should do this or that or be different, which don’t know but I could know by being them. There seems to be a lot of confusion. I’m just asking for practical suggestions on “no self”. 

Precisely.  There are selves, just as there are illusions.  No self is the seeing through that illusion by self inquiring amd realizing it is an illusion.  Wow!  So enlightening is it not?

22 hours ago, DMT Elf said:

tl;dr

If you're trapped in the prison of forced conformity, you're not a self. You're a robot running a program.

lol, I'm not confused. I explained no-self perfectly earlier in this thread. My understanding of spirituality is amazing. I'm amazed more and more every day by how smart I am. I may as well be a fucking prophet at this point. I'm infinity, I'm divinity.

I've risen above the necessity for humility. Humility is for people who haven't yet realized that they're God. It takes massive humility to realize that you're God, but once you do, humility can go right out the window. You're free to stand up above all the puny mortals if you so desire.

It's not spiritual ego. Spiritual ego is the denial of what I'm saying. It takes enormous spiritual ego to deny being God.

I love this.  Take it home.  

5 hours ago, Phil said:

I’m asking for simple practical tips on realizing “no self”. So far in this thread it doesn’t seem like you understand or have responded to that. Nothing you’re saying seems to have anything to do with the topic of this thread. Sounds like you’re saying there is a self, and it’s a human made of dna adapting, occupying, living in time, choosing wether it’s influenced or not by society. But I really don’t honestly know if that’s what you’re trying to say through all the gibberish or not. 

Yes, how you are asking is better known as reverse psychology in play. Questions follow syllogism means to get those answering cornered by reasonable doubt.  that is simply wrong ways to use power of suggestion.

Now with message boards organized as they are, you can protest that I am off topic by some exaggerated point, but I never have been off the path of people using greater good intentions against others trying to find out why living doesn't match the realities defining life as existing one reproduction alive at  a time now.

the whole concept of "no self" is an intellectual imprisonment of another person's brain to follow a social consensus that won't allow a change of heart, mind, body, soul character reborn out of a child born a replacements to their 4 previous ggeneration people.

Genetics add individual sole displacements when conceived by a sequence of life already existed.  Reality captures a soul wishing to become more than equally displaced in plain sight spo reasonable doubts are established to silence anyone capable of revealing what got lost adaptong to a soul's promise to pretend tye cast performances lead to better tomorrows then just adapting in the moment here.

add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

2 hours ago, DMT Elf said:

lol. I didn't say you're trapped in a prison of forced conformity and I'm not. In fact, I'm quite sure it's the other way around. What's intriguing is that you evidently feel the need to sarcastically respond to things I didn't even say. It's almost like you're trying to put yourself above me by being dishonest. Kinda weird considering that's what you said I was doing earlier in this thread.

I guess the traditional idea of no-self is that you're not any fixed self, and you're simultaneously every self. That makes perfect sense and I have no problem with that understanding. But I'm almost inclined to say I like mine better.

If the absolute nature of reality is mind, and at this point, I can't see how it could be anything else, then we're pretty much free to decide for ourselves what enlightenment is and what no-self means. It's not like anybody is going to fact check you on your understanding of enlightenment. I mean, some people will, but more often than not they're just projecting their own cluelessness. Having said that, truthfulness is the deciding factor, which in this case (risking sounding like a newageer) could be defined as vibrational alignment.

lol, thanks.

its "mind" but its not *your* mind, that would be self.  if you decide for yourself that red is green, and insist on this being the case because *your* mind is reality, you're going to  get into a traffic accident and possibly kill someone.  

but...i don't know how facetious you are being...this thread is throwing me off because phil is obviously playing a part, and it seems like others are or are not to varying degrees... it also sort of seems like phil is soliciting people to come up with a better way of explaining his spiel than he currently can...which i find dubious.

6 minutes ago, sacredprofane said:

its "mind" but its not *your* mind, that would be self.  if you decide for yourself that red is green, and insist on this being the case because *your* mind is reality, you're going to  get into a traffic accident and possibly kill someone.  

but...i don't know how facetious you are being...this thread is throwing me off because phil is obviously playing a part, and it seems like others are or are not to varying degrees... it also sort of seems like phil is soliciting people to come up with a better way of explaining his spiel than he currently can...which i find dubious.

Yes its Mind but you as the ego are not in control of the ship.  But this is by design.   As the programmer of the game you decided to take a backseat.   So hold on for dear life.

Edited by Robed Mystic

8 hours ago, Phil said:

That actually makes sense. Are you saying, like, what if there’s already “no self”, sorta…? When you say “I am not Kevin”… weirdly, that kinda resonates. I don’t really honestly feel like I’m Phil. That probably sounds crazy though.

Yes maybe the liberating insight of not being a someone is that any judgements about yourself that you believed like being stupid or weak or not enough are just thoughts and are not true about you.

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Yes its Mind but you as the ego are not in control of the ship.  But this is by design.   As the programmer of the game you decided to take a backseat.   So hold on for dear life.

yeah, thats kinda what i was saying...if you decide enlightenment is a certain way and that you have it, yeah nobody can objectively prove you wrong, but that decision you made was made by the ego of "you" and not the capital M Mind.  so....you're really just lying to yourself even more

Edited by sacredprofane

3 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

There's no me, no Phil, and no others in this thread who are playing parts, not playing parts, or being facetious. That would be self. Dubious indeed.

ok, but....you've been referring to yourself as "I" and "phil" as phil all this time, you can't just....change the terms we are speaking on just when it suits you.... i mean you can obviously, but thats like changing the rules of a board game midway thru so you can win.