Cause & effect, 

Gone,

But not wrecked, 

You just stay, 

Before the rising of a may. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Yes. Concepts. All examples. 

Theirin lies the seeming "rub". Not two is the condition of all apparent condition(s), and yet ... even the realization that none of these things are actually possible, seeming conditions exists everywhere. So there must be consent to conditional (conceptual) existence, or, perhaps, the apparent birth is the prima facie consent, and thus these things can be engaged with kind of humorous detachment (In the world but not of it). 

On 10/1/2022 at 10:36 AM, Phil said:

The truth is you are never going to be happy because it simply, fundamentally & literally is not possible. You’re never going to be aware. You’re never going to be conscious. You’re never going to be awake. You will never actually be kind, selfless, loving, whole or good because it’s impossible. 

Look at all the milage you're getting from my participation here, I'm like, your muse or something 

-Hare satan

Edited by Lester Retsel

11 hours ago, Phil said:

@Lester Retsel

You’re never going to get attention. 

Well, obviously I just did.  I can't imagine what possessed you to write this purely contradictory statement after this thread had been pretty much done with, prompting me to return here.  You're a strange boy Phil.  You must have just missed me...proving me right, I AM your muse.  You dirty painter;)

Edited by Lester Retsel

44 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Lester Retsel

There isn’t that you, or that Phil, that separate self / selves. Carry on believing as you might nonetheless. Maybe read the thread again. 

Ok....weird that you felt the need to say that out of blue is all I'm saying.  Nice subtle gaslighting too.  BTW, I'm not objecting to that, but, exactly how do you prefer people to communicate without violating those terms and also not sounding like autistic robots?

Edited by Lester Retsel

1 hour ago, Lester Retsel said:

Ok....weird that you felt the need to say that out of blue is all I'm saying.  Nice subtle gaslighting too.  BTW, I'm not objecting to that, but, exactly how do you prefer people to communicate without violating those terms and also not sounding like autistic robots?

Nice one.

2 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

@Orb Maybe he is. I honestly can’t tell what’s going on with him.

I think his ego just needs for him to be "the best" at something, and since he can't hope to be the best at anything real, he's going with something outrageous and unverifiable.

Either than or he's started just fucking with those who still follow him, the only possibilities I can think of 

16 minutes ago, Orb said:

@DMT Elf he is seriously unraveling, I recently watched one of his old videos where he explained his first shroom trip back in 2016/2017 (one of those years), i miss the days when he just had a plain black t shirt, he seemed way more stable during those days. 

Hasn't he "warned against" overuse of psychedelics for the possibility of exactly what is seemingly happening with him?  Like, how do you think he would respond if someone else were making the exact claims he is now, before he made them? Reminds me of his "rant against the pickup community" then proceeding to make videos of himself creeping on drunk girls to show off.  

@DMT Elf yea, there were tiny spurts of narcissism in his black tee shirt days, but it was very controlled and just seemed like maybe a minor issue he could've looked into, the overuse of psychedelics seemed to have inflated this narcissistic activity to ridiculous levels. 

@Lester Retsel yea I get it, it's a messed up cycle that doesnt make sense. 

I think he actually may need help at this point. 

He seems dead set on not getting any assistance from a psychologist or any kind of mentor idk that's the vibe I get, kinda reminds me of....me 😲

Well I got a psychologist now so not exactly the same, but I can relate to the trying to do it all alone and failing to see there are people who can help.

♾️