There must be a way to communicate these kinds of things without sounding like a complete lunatic.

Seeing what Leo's doing makes me feel ashamed to ever say out loud that I am a member of the community. And to be honest, I'm not sure about other spiritual circles, either. There just seems to be so much bullshit involved.

Consciousness is simple. Why do we make things seem so freakin' out there and crazy?

35 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

There must be a way to communicate these kinds of things without sounding like a complete lunatic.

Seeing what Leo's doing makes me feel ashamed to ever say out loud that I am a member of the community. And to be honest, I'm not sure about other spiritual circles, either. There just seems to be so much bullshit involved.

Consciousness is simple. Why do we make things seem so freakin' out there and crazy?

Really honestly the number one problem I think I have with leo is his insistence on being "the special one" that and having no sense of humor about it and always being "certain" of whatever his position is.  If he were just sharing these things as ideas or experiences as possibilities and didn't have to claim any special status for himself and demean others who express any skepticism at all, it wouldn't really be a problem.  I have no problem with "out there" or outrageous ideas, it's the petulant narcissism, which is a quality of leo(and yes, many others in so called spiritual communities) but it's not necessarily a quality of the communities themselves. 

Edited by Lester Retsel

4 hours ago, Phil said:

@Lester Retsel

There isn’t that you, or that Phil, that separate self / selves. Carry on believing as you might nonetheless. Maybe read the thread again. 

Are you bummed out this thread wasn't getting the response you were hoping for? Is that why you revived it by responding to me(a month later) with something that had nothing to do with my comment? Was your original post your version of being an edge lord?    I'm kind of baffled by what you're going for here.  

And, if there isn't a separate self, who exactly are you telling they "won't ever get attention" and to "carry on believing as they might regardless"? A clever way you hint at your(but there is no separate "you") superior pov on the matter.  But you aren't applying your nitpicking nondual language nazi standards to yourself... what is your goal here?  I don't want to get distracted from this topic by all the leo gossip 

4 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Just calling back to the last thing you said to me, if you recall

No worries, I don't really care. I'm just being silly tonight. 🤪 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.