Oddly enough, I actually DID watch one of my teachers visually transform into an alien intelligence once.  I wasn't tripping or on anything at all.  But I doubt this can be done via YouTube video.  Leo already looks kinda like an alien so maybe just a little makeup and a simple video filter will be enough to convince those who want to see it.  He already wears makeup anyway.  Maybe he'll just do a video without putting makeup on. 

Edited by Lester Retsel

2 hours ago, Lester Retsel said:

Oddly enough, I actually DID watch one of my teachers visually transform into an alien intelligence once.  I wasn't tripping or on anything at all. 

200w.gif.17f59d8f11dbc55084150e6d7ce338a1.gif

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

1 hour ago, Lester Retsel said:

Why don't you go watch the Office or something 

I've never even seen one episode of the office. Sorry to disappoint you. After you mentioned he was on the office yesterday I had to look up actors from the show to confirm. 

Anyways, no I don't believe you had someone transform into an alien in front of you. Gimme a break. 🤦‍♀️

9 minutes ago, Faith said:

I've never even seen one episode of the office. Sorry to disappoint you. After you mentioned he was on the office yesterday I had to look up actors from the show to confirm. 

Anyways, no I don't believe you had someone transform into an alien in front of you. Gimme a break. 🤦‍♀️

Why would I care if you believed me

13 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Why would I care if you believed me

Did I say you should? You said "way to contribute to the conversation".  So, now I've contributed!

I'm putting my vote in is all. One vote for bullshitter. 🗳 

5 minutes ago, Faith said:

Did I say you should? You said "way to contribute to the conversation".  So, now I've contributed!

I'm putting my vote in is all. One vote for bullshitter. 🗳 

Youre already prejudiced against me, you've made your disapproval known.  Probably if Phil said the same thing you'd be more inclined believe it.  Or at least not post a sassy meme in response.

That said I don't expect anyone to believe me, I wouldn't believe it if it hadn't happened to me.  I made a video telling the story on my channel.  

3 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Yeah....someone already posted that one. 

He wasn't posting it. He quoted it... to make a comment. That's sorta how it's done on a forum.