8 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Idk, you brought up the whole "Christianright" thing 

Well, the Christian Right mostly believes that people are wrong or bad based on what they love. I'm curious, do you also believe that? Is someone bad or stupid because they really enjoy laughing while watching The Office, etc? 

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

Well, the Christian Right mostly believes that people are wrong or bad based on what they love. I'm curious, do you also believe that? Is someone bad or stupid because they really enjoy laughing while watching The Office, etc? 

Why are you asking me.  Do you think they are? If I do will you change your mind? Is there a separate me or you or them of office?

@Lester RetselBecause I think it's interesting to believe that what we like or dislike defines us. No, I think love is a direct thing, and anyone who loves Jesus, or Leo Gura, or potatoes, or clowns doesn't miss out an anything in the very moment of appreciation, because in that moment there aren't two things. It's the defining and owning, crediting, blaming and identifying that forgets the appreciation and the purity of it. 

Youtube Channel  

7 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Lester RetselBecause I think it's interesting to believe that what we like or dislike defines us. No, I think love is a direct thing, and anyone who loves Jesus, or Leo Gura, or potatoes, or clowns doesn't miss out an anything in the very moment of appreciation, because in that moment there aren't two things. It's the defining and owning, crediting, blaming and identifying that forgets the appreciation and the purity of it. 

There ya go.  Whadaya want with my dirt when you got purity to appreciate.

@Philstill trying to figure out why you rubbed my lamp when I'd been out of here for a good month.... I tried watching one of your videos, after waiting 3 or 4 minutes for it to load realized it had been playing the whole time.  Ever thought of, like a mustache, or something to let people know there is a face present? 

You remind me of a quote by Bukowski, "an intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way, an artist says a hard thing in a simple way" guess which one is "you"

Edited by Lester Retsel

41 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Philstill trying to figure out why you rubbed my lamp when I'd been out of here for a good month....

Maybe there is an assumption it was seen a month ago and replied to a month later….

42 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

You remind me of a quote by Bukowski, "an intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way, an artist says a hard thing in a simple way" guess which one is "you"

… maybe it’s that simple. 

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

Maybe there is an assumption it was seen a month ago and replied to a month later….

Whenever it was seen, why respond now? There must be a reason.  Maybe a subconscious one.

But if there isn't a because if/and/why then being or not being is seeing or not seeing so having seen or not seen one"self" or other responding to or if because one secretly desires so to speak an excuse for "stirring things up" because ones forum has grown stale and lifeless, then being or not being of sound mind and oneness isn't or is the thing being or not if and or because why be or not be when nothing can become or unbecome or understand becoming coming

Edited by Lester Retsel

18 minutes ago, Phil said:

Also why do you try and hide the fact that you are reading from notes when you are doing your videos?  It just makes you look shifty eyed.  Or maybe you are just shifty eyed.

Edited by Lester Retsel

37 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@DMT Elf🤔  Huh? Have you seen The Office? Do you work in an office? 

I actually like the British version, it's actually much less sinister in that it's more cynical/darker and didn't go on and on.  The American version flipped the point of it the way the Christian Right flipped the original point of Christianity.

There's no reason to want more in life than this vanilla office worker existence, you can be a fun charismatic guy/girl like the charismatic, neutered cutie couple of the office, who seem to want nothing more than the bland life offered to them and the insufferable idiots they work with are actually adorable.

Edited by Lester Retsel

2 hours ago, Lester Retsel said:

Whenever it was seen, why respond now? There must be a reason.  Maybe a subconscious one.

Simpler. Response happened when the comment was seen. 

2 hours ago, Lester Retsel said:

Also why do you try and hide the fact that you are reading from notes when you are doing your videos?  It just makes you look shifty eyed.  Or maybe you are just shifty eyed.

For some videos there are notes, which is why it’s said, there are notes.