Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

Thank God.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Reena Relax.  It's ok.

No. It's no OK. The way you treat people is not okay.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

If there just isn’t going to be self-respect, self-love & well-being as far as focusing on what (thoughts) is discordant… could we at least have a facade of forum-respect in no longer filling these pages with false discordant projections (lies)?

Can it be noticed that is what ‘you’re doing’ as it were, day in & day out, and there is no one else involved?

(There might well be interpretations believed that there is, but for that experience there is meditation, introspection & expression / emptying.)

Maybe this single ‘dot’ could be ‘connected’ to health, well-being, prosperity & relationships - and any discord and or challenges experienced therein…?

… please?

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

If there just isn’t going to be self-respect, self-love & well-being as far as focusing on what (thoughts) is discordant… could we at least have a facade of forum-respect in no longer filling these pages with false discordant projections (lies)?

Can it be noticed that is what ‘you’re doing’ as it were, day in & day out, and there is no one else involved?

(There might well be interpretations believed that there is, but for that experience there is meditation, introspection & expression / emptying.)

Maybe this single ‘dot’ could be ‘connected’ to health, well-being, prosperity & relationships - and any discord and or challenges experienced therein…?

… please?

I will totally self reflect...just as soon as everyone else shuts the fuck up and gets off my back, and shows me the awesome respect I deserve for my mighty wisdom...

(Lol)

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I will totally self reflect...just as soon as everyone else shuts the fuck up and gets off my back, and shows me the awesome respect I deserve for my mighty wisdom...

(Lol)

🙂

Changing forum guidelines to accommodate you now and thank you for your wisdom & guidance.

Literally on the floor. 

28 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

(Lol)

Lol

If there is something that feels off or discordant and there isn’t quite clarity as to why, leave the name out of it (self-respect) and make a thread about the comment / interpretation with focus being on dispelling the discord - alignment (well-being).

image.thumb.png.03da2583e88168abfa71fc3c7ad6c444.png

13 minutes ago, Phil said:

If there is something that feels off or discordant and there isn’t quite clarity as to why, leave the name out of it (self-respect) and make a thread about the comment / interpretation with focus being on dispelling the discord - alignment (well-being).

image.thumb.png.03da2583e88168abfa71fc3c7ad6c444.png

The irony of this post is Einstein didn't say that lol.  I get the sentiment though.