7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You gave me another warning point.  What's up with you?  Why can't we discuss these things like adults here?  You have me 5 warnings this morning.  You're losing it.

Stick to the thread topics or find a forum with more suitable and accommodating standards. 

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Non-duality is not oneness or unity.

It's not a unity of separate parts, like infinity is not a infinite number of things or possibilities. Non-duality and infinity negates things and parts.

That interpretation is a (IME) a quite common misunderstanding of what non-duality is saying. Might be because there's a pre-assumption that there are separate things. And when non-duality is heard with that pre-assumption, the interpretation of it is that it means some kind of invinsible unity of those many separate things. But non-duality is actually the negation of those pre-assumed separate things.

@Ges Whatchu think?

There must be an effortless way.

No one:

Hello! With extreme brevity, precision and clarity… please list the top ten signs of cult / brainwashing.

GPT:

• Charismatic leader with unquestionable authority.
  • Isolation from outside influences and dissenting opinions.
  • Control over members' thoughts and behaviors.
  • Manipulative techniques like love bombing or fear tactics.
  • Deception or distortion of reality.
  • Exploitation of members financially or emotionally.
  • Demand for total loyalty and commitment.
  • Shunning or ostracizing dissenters.
  • Groupthink mentality, discouraging critical thinking.
  • Us-versus-them mentality towards outsiders.

https://chat.openai.com/share/bbc635ec-c842-4ac7-8cdd-026f9a5070d8

@Phil @Mandy

Look guys, I love you both. I never claimed to be perfect or to be socially correct, so by all means point out where I'm being out of alignment so I can examine and fix. It's an area that I'm working on improving.

However, if you don't want me here, I'm not going to force myself on you. Just tell it to me straight, and I'll pack my stuff and be gone. It's not that big of a deal if we don't click together, not everyone clicks with everyone else.

But what you're doing, how you're treating me is unacceptable. It's the kind of behavior that I cannot allow in my life, not anymore. I've tolerated injustice based on misunderstanding for far too long, and that can't go on. So if you want me here, you're going to have to treat me differently, otherwise no hard feelings, you're still great in my eyes, and I still love you. Moreover, I've enjoyed my brief time here. So it's all a net positive for me.

Thank you for your efforts for keeping this site up.

Have faith.

3 minutes ago, Ges said:

@Phil @Mandy

But what you're doing, how you're treating me is unacceptable. It's the kind of behavior that I cannot allow in my life, not anymore. I've tolerated injustice based on misunderstanding for far too long, and that can't go on. So if you want me here, you're going to have to treat me differently, otherwise no hard feelings, you're still great in my eyes, and I still love you. Moreover, I've enjoyed my brief time here. So it's all a net positive for me.

Lol dude it's just a forum chill.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

40 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

@Ges Whatchu think?

There were lots of posts and I forgot to reply to you. Sorry about that.

Just now, Orb said:

Lol dude it's just a forum chill.

I can't be more chill. I'm just asking for some more reasonable standards for communication.

Have faith.

8 minutes ago, Ges said:

@Phil @Mandy

What "mistreatment" are you referring to?  

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Non-duality is not oneness or unity.

It's not a unity of separate parts, like infinity is not a infinite number of things or possibilities. Non-duality and infinity negates things and parts.

That interpretation is a (IME) a quite common misunderstanding of what non-duality is saying. Might be because there's a pre-assumption that there are separate things. And when non-duality is heard with that pre-assumption, the interpretation of it is that it means some kind of invinsible unity of those many separate things. But non-duality is actually the negation of those pre-assumed separate things.

How can anything negate things and parts? Just because we can't define clear boundaries between "parts" doesn't mean "parts" don't exist in the first place, nor that they are pre-assumed deceptions. The parts are there whether we recognize them as separate or whole. They cannot be negated. They're just there, and they are both distinct and the same, at the same time.

Edited by Ges

Have faith.

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

What "mistreatment" are you referring to?  

I've received 3 warnings, one point, and a one-hour restriction, all in the past couple hours, that I think are unjustified.

Have faith.

Just now, Ges said:

I've received 3 warnings, one point, and a one-hour restriction, all in the past couple hours, that I think are unjustified.

Warning points on an online forum for violating the guidelines, is not exactly something that makes you a martyr lol.

20 minutes ago, Ges said:

@Phil @Mandy

Look guys, I love you both. 

Love you! 

I never claimed to be perfect or to be socially correct, so by all means point out where I'm being out of alignment so I can examine and fix. It's an area that I'm working on improving.

Alignment is of thoughts with feeling. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/aligning-thought-with-feeling

Being is sheer perfection already. 

Self-improvement is a farce. 

However, if you don't want me here, I'm not going to force myself on you. Just tell it to me straight, and I'll pack my stuff and be gone. It's not that big of a deal if we don't click together, not everyone clicks with everyone else.

You’re most welcomed here! 

Hijacking / derailing threads is in the guidelines. You’re free to isolate, exclude, etc, but that’s not what’s being suggested. 

6 minutes ago, Ges said:

How can anything negate things and parts? Just because we can't define clear boundaries between "parts" doesn't mean "parts" don't exist in the first place, nor that they are pre-assumed deceptions. The parts are there whether we recognize them as separate or whole. They cannot be negated. They're just there, and they are both distinct and the same, at the same time.

Nonduality is the recognition that the neither the "parts" nor the "whole" can be separated or negated, or exist independently. 

@Jonas Long Have you received any warnings/points/restrictions in the past couple hours? I would say you've violated the guidelines way more than anyone else (lashing out at JP). We're both posting here, and I've not posted outside of this thread. So let's hear it.

Have faith.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

You’re most welcomed here! 

Honestly, I don't feel it.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Hijacking / derailing threads is in the guidelines. You’re free to isolate, exclude, etc, but that’s not what’s being suggested. 

Argument could be made that this post you've just made is a hijacking/derailing of the original thread.

Just speak your mind man. What do you want me to do/say? Maybe I won't agree and leave and that will be the end of it. Let's just keep it 100% clear. Like, seriously, bumping up? What's up with that?

Have faith.

1 minute ago, Ges said:

Honestly, I don't feel it.

Well, that there isn’t an I and an it is exactly what’s being said.

1 minute ago, Ges said:

Argument could be made that this post you've just made is a hijacking/derailing of the original thread.

This forum isn’t really about or for arguing. Admittedly, it wouldn’t seem so as of late, and is being cleaned up.

1 minute ago, Ges said:

Just speak your mind man.

That’d be another duality. 

1 minute ago, Ges said:

What do you want me to do/say?

Tomorrow’s winning lottery numbers. 

There are suggested methods if interested. 

There’s also two free zoom calls on the last weekend of every month if interested. You are truly welcomed. (Mic and camera being on is totally optional.) 

1 minute ago, Ges said:

Maybe I won't agree and leave and that will be the end of it. Let's just keep it 100% clear. Like, seriously, bumping up? What's up with that?

Stick to the topic of threads. Feel free to make threads for any topics. 

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

This forum isn’t really about or for arguing. Admittedly, it wouldn’t seem so as of late, and is being cleaned up.

I was hesitant about using the word "argument" at first, as I anticipated you would divert the meaning of that simple/clear statement into this. But then I decided to go with it anyway, exactly because I knew this.

I get it dude. You don't want anyone to challenge you. You must hold the absolute authority here. You're not very different from Leo in this regard.

Keep cleaning up, I will no longer stand in the way.

Anyone who wants to keep in touch can talk to me on Whatsapp or Telegram here: +—————————-. I hope that's not against the guidelines, but if so, please remove. No biggie.

Much love. Take care.

Have faith.