6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Nonduality is covert hierarchy because the self is concealed instead of revealed.  It's one of those who do I believe you (the no self language) or my lying eyes.  Disagree with a nondual person's ideology and you'll find their separate self and hierarchy real quick.  I see through this nonsense.  I'm not saying you're talking nonsense.

Find=think, imagine, project. If there is suffering, inspect. 

Youtube Channel  

@Joseph Maynor why do you degenerate into a triggered child whenever your "insights" are shown to be bullshit?  because you are attached to them. That's the suffering.  You aren't willing to discard the ideas you've identified as essential to "who you are."  That's the opposite of being curious, its the opposite of spirituality, or even "philosophy".  You have to kill your darlings.  So to speak. 

Edited by Jonas Long

8 minutes ago, Ges said:

This is getting ridiculous. Phil is going bananas with the warnings for whatever reason(s). I don't respect this kind of authority.

Leo demoted @Phil from being a mod because he didn't like his language and now he's giving me warning points because I challenge his ideas.  Someone challenging your ideas should not cause you to trigger if you are solid in your spirituality.  Consider that.  Clinging to those ideas to prop your spirituality up is only going to take you up to a certain point.  Once those ideas are gone, you lose your shite.  There's a higher level than that where your spirituality is not hinged to any orthodoxy.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Leo demoted @Phil from being a mod because he didn't like his language and now he's giving me warning points because I challenge his ideas.  Someone challenging your ideas should not cause you to trigger if you are solid in your spirituality.  Consider that.

How many people are still allowed on your discord?  And why did you ban those who aren't? 

14 minutes ago, Ges said:

That there is brainwashing, is brainwashing.

And this is spiritual bypassing. 

Duality isn’t transcended. Duality is assumed, on behalf of an illusory separate self, ‘the knower”… that there is duality… “the transcender”.

What already wasn’t / isn’t… isn’t transcended. That which isn’t can not disappear nor go away anymore than a unicorn. 

Recontextualization is… recontextualization. Still interpretation. 

Oneness isn’t quite not two; nonduality isn’t known. The knower is an illusory perspective. Interpretation technically. 

Infinite can not know finite. 

As duality isn’t, all that seems to be enhanced is actually, spiritual ego. (Unicorns aren’t actually enhanced.)

Any “version” of duality is still… duality (illusory). 

“Context” would be a second. 

“Context-awareness” is a personal belief (conjecture, brainwashing). 

People and special traits therein is (obviously) a personal belief. 

Nothing’s happening. 🤍

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Leo demoted @Phil from being a mod because he didn't like his language and now he's giving me warning points because I challenge his ideas.  Someone challenging your ideas should not cause you to trigger if you are solid in your spirituality.  Consider that.  Clinging to those ideas to prop your spirituality up is only going to take you up to a certain point.  Once those ideas are gone, you lose your shite.  There's a higher level than that where your spirituality is not hinged to any orthodoxy.

That there is someone else with ideas is an assumption. 

There are truly no shoulds. Freedom. Empowerment. For no one. 

This forum is about self-realization, freedom, empowerment, for no one and not about a Phil or personal beliefs purported as teachings. 

Forum wise at least, spirituality is the investigation & discovery of what is absolutely true under any and all circumstances. 

Not ideas. Not ‘yours’, ‘mine’, ‘his’, ‘hers’, ‘ours’, ‘theirs’, etc. 

Feel free to provide evidence of these levels such as a picture. 

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Why aren't you being warned for thread bumping?

Why are you avoiding the question? 

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Phil just gave me another warning point.

5 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

How many people are still allowed on your discord?  And why did you ban those who aren't? 

16 minutes ago, Ges said:

This is getting ridiculous. Phil is going bananas with the warnings for whatever reason(s). I don't respect this kind of authority.

It’s not authoritative, it’s per the guidelines. The guidelines are place, yet there is no authority (there is no paradox). 

Please stick to the thread topics. Thanks. 

This is not a screen. 

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

That there is someone else with ideas is an assumption. 

There are truly no shoulds. Freedom. Empowerment. For no one. 

This forum is about self-realization, freedom, empowerment, for no one and not about a Phil or personal beliefs purported as teachings. 

Forum wise at least, spirituality is the investigation & discovery of what is absolutely true under any and all circumstances. 

Not ideas. Not ‘yours’, ‘mine’, ‘his’, ‘hers’, ‘ours’, ‘theirs’, etc. 

Feel free to provide evidence of these levels such as a picture. 

You gave me another warning point.  What's up with you?  Why can't we discuss these things like adults here?  You have me 5 warnings this morning.  You're losing it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor