I returned to actualized.org

Alexander

On 1/28/2024 at 2:18 PM, Someone here said:

That's what's happening in this thread. 

No need to reply at all, this was just kinda heartbreaking and has been sitting on the ol conscience. I just wanted to say I am sorry for any involvement and that I truly did not see as clearly when participating. Much love brother, thank you. 

On 1/28/2024 at 11:47 AM, Someone here said:

This is not to throw a wrench and get hate whistles ..but Leo indeed is more awake than any human on the planet today . Just watch his videos and see for yourself. It's incredible how straightforward and simple he answers all existential questions. 

That doesn't really reflect how awake he is.  He may have a good understanding of reality but that has nothing to do with enlightenment itself per se.   Otherwise he wouldn't have gone off into alien wonderland.   But now let's go meta - he is actually just a figment of your mind put in place by You as God to awaken You.  He is YOU awakening YOU.  You should know this already if you listened to YOUR solipsism episode 😀

I find journalling here far more freeing.  I don't feel that cloud of possible judgement over me when I journal here, like I have to watch what I write compared to Actualized.  I can freely express.   Integrate.  Discern.  That's important to me.  Less people too.  So I'm less anxious.  

I was banned as well.  Many of my visions have been tied to Actualized, it's fruitful ground for well, actualization, aswell as spirituality and journalling.  I was kinda dependent on it.  I feel like the divine cut me off for me to learn how to venture out on my own and pave my own path on my own.  To learn how to stand up on my own two feet.  Also there was some toxic elements there too.  I learnt a lot about my individual path away from any influence from actualized.org.  My visions have spread.  Become more universal.   Rather than centred at one place.  I feel more connected universally, rather than with one singular place.  

Edited by Proserpina

19 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

That doesn't really reflect how awake he is.  He may have a good understanding of reality but that has nothing to do with enlightenment itself per se.   Otherwise he wouldn't have gone off into alien wonderland.   But now let's go meta - he is actually just a figment of your mind put in place by You as God to awaken You.  He is YOU awakening YOU.  You should know this already if you listened to YOUR solipsism episode 😀

So you’re going off into alien wonderland, the solipsism episode is yours, and you should know this already, but aren’t listening. 🤍

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

But you would think that one test of whether something can be a true belief is if it can be taken to be true in practice. 

Not necessarily.  Kids believe in Santa without this belief being applicable or correlative to direct experience .

Christians believe in Jesus without there being one single historical or archaeological evidence that he even existed !

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If you knew something was true, why would you take falsehood over that truth in practice?

Because truth can be ugly . If you got cancer which will be something true you might lose touch with reality as a result of the shock . You can't accept that you have cancer .you don't want to accept it . You'd rather deny it than accept it even though you know it's true .

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If solipsism were true you would think someone who believed this would act very differently towards external reality including other people.

Again not necessary. 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Christians believe in Jesus without there being one single historical or archaeological evidence that he even existed !

This must be my favourite Jesus fact.

Apparently, Jesus is the #1 most influential, important, followed, worshipped person ever in the history of mankind.

But there is no actual evidence he even existed. 😂😂

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

28 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

This must be my favourite Jesus fact.

Apparently, Jesus is the #1 most influential, important, followed, worshipped person ever in the history of mankind.

But there is no actual evidence he even existed. 😂😂

If Jesus really existed it would discredit everything he said. 

Youtube Channel  

Truth is not an equation with relative parameters like "you" and "other." You cannot realize what anything is using relativity or duality, because they are concepts. Look at the limits of concepts. Don't use concepts to create more conceptual answers, you will be stuck there forever because your mind can make infinite conceptual distinctions.

If you say other people do not exist, then notice that this tells you absolutely nothing about what does exist, because you are literally talking about something that does not exist, according to you. You have said absolutely nothing, aside from "something that doesn't exist, doesn't exist." It is just as meaningful to say that Santa Claus does not exist. You can imagine an infinite amount of things that don't exist, it means absolutely nothing, quite literally. You are just running circles in your intellect.

Describe a thought.

16 hours ago, Someone here said:

Because truth can be ugly . If you got cancer which will be something true you might lose touch with reality as a result of the shock . You can't accept that you have cancer .you don't want to accept it . You'd rather deny it than accept it even though you know it's true .

By "shock", you mean the emotion fear?

There's a thought "I have cancer", the thought feels like fear and fear feels off so the thought "I have cancer" is denied to be true?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

18 hours ago, Phil said:

No, Catholicism is true. Last Thursdayism too. 

Nondualism too.

9 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

How does direct experience validate solipsism? 

The only thing that exists is you plus what you are conscious of right now . This fits the Wikipedia definition of metaphysical solipsism.  Give it a Google. 

Here was my question: If you believe solipsism is true, why wouldn't you act like it too?

Because acting like its true is no different than acting like it's not true . Just like in a dream ...what's the difference between being lucid in a dream vs being completely hypnotised by the dream ? The only thing that differs is you are conscious that it's all a dream.  Nothing more .

Now, why would you act like other people exist?  You wouldn't!  That's the catch.  The way you present in the world would be very different from the way people who talk about solipsism being true actually behave.  It's a conclusion that begs the question as to what supports it and whether that's even reflective in people's conduct, because it appears not to be.

Other people obviously exist as objects that has sentient in my own direct experience.  But I know that no one is REALLY conscious but me . So I deal with them for practical reasons. And also  because I myself have not made full 100% peace with solipsism  because I'm still attached to dreaming .going balls into the wall with solipsism means metaphorical suicide. 

6 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

By "shock", you mean the emotion fear?

There's a thought "I have cancer", the thought feels like fear and fear feels off so the thought "I have cancer" is denied to be true?

Yes exactly. 

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Nondualism too.

Not two, too! Amazing! Phenomenal! 🤯 You’re blowing the doors off nonduality and taking us to exciting sensational new places in infinite consciousness and by God sir we thank you! Do you have a book or course on this we can buy to support you and your astounding precedent setting breakthroughs!? Nondual twoness is brilliant! I’m going to call of the search now & thank you so much for clarifying this for me! 🙏🏼 

image.gif.876e701c3eaa2ec4de1dceafd6073199.gif

@Phil Sometimes the best response is no response at all. However.. if i feel compelled i might say something like “I refuse to dignify your rudeness with a response.”

your ass is 40+ age now..stop these hilarious children play responses . I can appreciate houmous posts but you just suck at it .

BTW...it seems like you are clinging to nonduality nonsense like how a castration-anxiety  filled person is clinging to his penis and balls .