I returned to actualized.org

Alexander

46 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No it's just that there are more people there . More active as a result and wider perspectives are being shared .

Yeah I asked a question there and there was more people responding to me than this forum has active members.

That the materialist’s paradigm is incompatible with emotion is self-inherent. 

Here’s an everyday example of the message being shared, but seemingly quelched by moderation which is indiciative of or a reflection of the ignorance of misleadership & the brainwashing therein (mental & emotional manipulation) if interested in discussing:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/98650-why-you-cant-be-god/?page=16

54 minutes ago, Phil said:

That the materialist’s paradigm is incompatible with emotion is self-inherent. 

Here’s an everyday example of the message being shared, but seemingly quelched by moderation which is indiciative of or a reflection of the ignorance of misleadership & the brainwashing therein (mental & emotional manipulation) if interested in discussing:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/98650-why-you-cant-be-god/?page=16

Materialistic paradigm gaved you all technology you are now using.

@Joseph Maynor but you still visit there right? 

You talked about Razard8R's post yesterday. And before that you posted something from his blog . Not that there is anything wrong with that per se . But if you are banned from there you should know by now that leo has little tolerance for those who gaslight him about his awakenings . Like Phil when he got banned for calling solipsism a belief.  Because to him it isn't. 

If I was banned from  his forum ..then I would be like okay  .he kicked my ass outta there ..such a asshole..I should forget about him completely and move on with my life without wasting my time dwelling in the past .which is something that cannot be changed. 

6 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Materialistic paradigm gaved you all technology you are now using.

Materialist’s paradigm ⬆️.

Consciousness is infinite.  

Remember that great feeling of fullness, perfection & completeness contextualized as an experience of a separate self which remembers a past? 

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

leo has little tolerance for those who gaslight him about his awakenings . Like Phil when he got banned for calling solipsism a belief.  Because to him it isn't. 

So to speak of course, you’re not actually thinking about what you’re saying here. 

Gas lighting:

Gaslighting is a colloquialism, loosely defined as manipulating someone into questioning their own perception of reality. 

Again, so to speak, you are unaware of the actual gas lighting / brainwashing.