I returned to actualized.org

Alexander

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Phil Ok....that's a lot to read. I didn't mean to put your fingers to work with so much text. Chill out . You dont comprehend how deep the rabbit hole goes . There is a lot of stuff that you are not conscious of . Are you even conscious of shemale alien cartoon wolf transparent rat ?

if no ..then you have no idea what consciousness is 😜

Well-being my friend. Well-being. 

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I always thought Leo took after Phil in many ways, like he was heavily influenced by Phil.  Like he looked up to him.  Leo met with Phil in person as I recall.  I think Leo said that.

Dont ever stop sharing your thoughts ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

@Someone here Most of Leo's videos are research projects in video format of many other people's work, it's obvious that this is the case, there's Spiral Dynamics, Peter Ralston, many, many others. As YouTube took off it was a great way to build a channel. 

We are all co-creating this, no one is excluded. 

It's almost like at some point he decided to start taking credit for it, or credit was given to him and he was happy to start accepting it, for reasons of the same insecurity that prompted him to immerse himself in "self help" in the first place maybe. 

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Someone here Most of Leo's videos are research projects in video format of many other people's work, it's obvious that this is the case, there's Spiral Dynamics, Peter Ralston, many, many others. As YouTube took off it was a great way to build a channel. 

We are all co-creating this, no one is excluded. 

I dont disagree.  But there are also his original insights. His own derived insights .Honestly..when I first saw his channel back in 2018..I was researching his qualifications as I have a passion for pshycology (my mother is a PHD and Academic) but in all fairness what is astounding is that he has no academic qualifications but still puts out helpful content about psychology and self improvement. Thats before he started talking about enlightenment and psychedelics. If you do a great job like I believe he does you don’t need to be a professional psychologist to appreciate his work .

So my personal opinion is hat his YouTube videos are great material to make you think and possibly improve your life. 

No problem if you regard phill as superior. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I dont disagree.  But there are also his original insights. His own derived insights .Honestly..when I first saw his channel back in 2018..I was researching his qualifications as I have a passion for pshycology (my mother is a PHD and Academic) but in all fairness what is astounding is that he has no academic qualifications but still puts out helpful content about psychology and self improvement. Thats before he started talking about enlightenment and psychedelics. If you do a great job like I believe he does you don’t need to be a professional psychologist to appreciate his work .

So my personal opinion is hat his YouTube videos are great material to make you think and possibly improve your life. 

No problem if you regard phill as superior. 

How much could your life have possiblity improved if you are fucking a plastic sex doll?  I'd hate to see the "before" version.