Psychosis, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Schizophrenia,

Psychosis

Google:

A mental disorder characterized by a disconnection from reality.

Duck Duck Go:

Psychosis is a condition of the mind that results in difficulties determining what is real and what is not real.

Bing:

A severe mental condition in which thought and emotions are so affected that contact is lost with external reality

Bipolar Disorder

Google:

A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.

Duck Duck Go:

Bipolar disorder, previously known as manic depression, is a mental disorder characterized by periods of depression and periods of abnormally elevated mood that each last from days to weeks. If the elevated mood is severe or associated with psychosis, it is called mania; if it is less severe, it is called hypomania.

Bing:

Bipolar disorder, formerly called manic depression, is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression).

Depression

Google:

A group of conditions associated with the elevation or lowering of a person's mood, such as depression or bipolar disorder.

Bing:

Depression is a common and serious mental health condition that affects how you feel, think, and act. It can cause persistent feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and loss of interest in things you used to enjoy.

Schizophrenia

Google:

A disorder that affects a person's ability to think, feel, and behave clearly.

Duck Duck Go:

A mental disorder characterized by reoccurring episodes of psychosis that are correlated with a general misperception of reality.

Bing:

A long-term mental health condition that affects a person’s ability to think, feel, and behave clearly.

A conversation with GPT about the truth of Psychosis, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, and Schizophrenia.

https://chat.openai.com/share/8a45dd97-5a5f-4ad0-8ec3-fdb7540d3fe3

43 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Red flag: when the only people who validate your "teachings" suffer from one or more of the above disorders. 

What has that got to do with teachings? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

45 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Red flag: when the only people who validate your "teachings" suffer from one or more of the above disorders. 

I don't know about validating. But people who are deeply suffering tend to be the most open minded to Awakening. I mean, Jesus hung out with the prostitutes and the deeply disturbed.

♾️

8 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Maybe I'm not talking about phil.

Then about whom. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

21 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Shared delusion 

Delusion is just a symptom sometimes. 

20 minutes ago, James123 said:

What happened 🙂

@Alexander mentioned that no one on this forum has given a testimonial on Phil's "teachings". Although i prefer the word support, the word "teaching" is so cringe. Youve mentioned before how much Phil has helped you.

♾️

I feel like there is a compromise in interacting with people with mental illness.  Mentally ill people should take as much responsibility as they can and not use mental illness as an excuse to behave like an asshole. On the other hand, people should be mindful that mentally ill people are dealing with added challenges that make it harder for them on some level than normies.  Just because you have mental illness doesn't mean you get a free pass to be a jerk.  It's not all up to you, and you shouldn't use that as an excuse to avoid maturing like normies do too.  Everybody in some sense is a little bit mentally ill too, so it's a spectrum.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, Orb said:

@Alexander mentioned that no one on this forum has given a testimonial on Phil's "teachings". Although i prefer the word support, the word "teaching" is so cringe. Youve mentioned before how much Phil has helped you.

Definitely brother.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

These definitions are okay but Schizoaffective/schizophrenia is a mixed bag.  It involves some "mania".  Abraham Hicks terms "mania" as in the vortex or positive emotion, following your emotional guidance system.   The depression is the opposite.  Visions comes along with the mania.  Seeing the best in people.  Seeing channeled angels.  I really relate to Abraham Hick's terminology personally.   But this is only personally.  

Mania could also be "feeling better" so that could be rage, Irritation, anger.  Rather than depression. 

Edited by Proserpina

7 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

It can be a red flag.  But it can also be a little more complex than that.  We're dealing with complex individuals.  If integrated, many people (especially with schizoaffective) can be gifted.  Some see the best in people.  Some with schizophrenia see angels.   My aunty did.   I did when I was a little girl.  I see channeled angels during psychosis.  It can be a gift, for some.  To others and yourself.   If integrated.  And if let go of the negatives or become comfortable with the uncomfortable. 

Edited by Proserpina