What's the Divine Masculine?

9 hours ago, Serenity said:

Thanks. Happy it brings something.

I haven't really developed my own map though, as most of the knowledge there has been sourced through pre-existing content. Mostly Daoism and Jungian psychology (CG Jung, Jean Raffa, Emerald Wilkins, Moore and Gilette, etc).

I remember Emerald doing a Tarot Reading for me and after she was done she told me that the Tarot revealed that I lack masculine energy in my life, that I'll see progress in my life only after I integrate masculine energy into my life. Since then I have had some preoccupation with masculine energy. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

43 minutes ago, Reena said:

I remember Emerald doing a Tarot Reading for me and after she was done she told me that the Tarot revealed that I lack masculine energy in my life, that I'll see progress in my life only after I integrate masculine energy into my life. Since then I have had some preoccupation with masculine energy. 

...And has there been any actual progress? Are you fixed yet?

Or are you spinning your wheels in mud? Does it seem like you're not really getting anywhere?

Has the possibility that what you were told in that tarot reading and all the masculine-feminine philosophizing has not been quite accurate or useful dawned yet?

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

55 minutes ago, Reena said:

What qualities do the masculine or men have that you believe you don't? Other than the obvious physical ones, I mean. 😂

Youtube Channel  

23 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

...And has there been any actual progress? Are you fixed yet?

Or are you spinning your wheels in mud? Does it seem like you're not really getting anywhere?

Has the possibility that what you were told in that tarot reading and all the masculine-feminine philosophizing has not been quite accurate or useful dawned yet?

It seems that Emerald was right. I suffer right now for not taking her guidance seriously enough. She had told me to work on my masculine energy. Back then I simply brushed it off. 

Then my feminine energy became too much gradually and started consuming me like an autoimmune disease. I became immersed into my feminine energy and lost all stimulation for life. I became depressed and defunct. Almost spiraled out of control and degraded. There was absolutely no organizing in my life. 

Lately it dawned on me that I should have taken her advice seriously. I would have saved myself. 

So now I'm looking desperately for masculine energy and studying it day and night like a crash course. 

It's not easy. It's elusive. 

It's like telling a macho guy to become more feminine. He won't find it easy. He will be confused. I'm facing something similar. 

First I have to get a good grasp of this whole masculine energy thing. Understand it fully and clearly. Like crystal clear. 

Then I have to find ways to import this energy into me. Borrow it. Integrate it. Steal it.

Become more masculine in my life. Or imagine a masculine directing me. 

Once I am able to achieve this, this masculine energy will cancel out all of my extra feminine bullshit and cut it down and motivate me to be more leader like. It will remove the chaos from my life caused by excessive feminine energy accumulating over time. And give me the impulse to be ready to take on things and build myself. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

What qualities do the masculine or men have that you believe you don't? Other than the obvious physical ones, I mean. 😂

It's probably not the qualities. It's the masculine energy. Emerald has good videos on the masculine and the feminine. Men to be more driven in my eyes except the feminine men. 

I look around and  the feminine men are quite lazy, just like me. But the masculine men are always have everything in order. I tend to lack that rigidity and ambition in my life. 

Just now, Mandy said:

@Reena So you want structure, focus, productivity? 

Yea. I see that in men. I also see it in more masculine oriented women. But  I don't see it in feminine guys, they are usually sulking and eating chips on a couch whole day. Also extremely feminine women, who are plentiful around me, act the same way, they do nothing and are lazy, unmotivated without any structure or productivity in their lives, just always bitching, gossiping, whining but never doing anything focus oriented. 

I don't envy men. I mean I do envy certain aspects like the way they get something done. 

I used to do better when I had boyfriends. Like with my last boyfriend, he used to be very pushy, he was rough, so he used to instruct me and get annoyed if I acted lazy. But that was good for me. It used to make me feel less lethargic 

I can't be with feminine men. I already have surplus feminine energy in me. Having a feminine boyfriend will make me lazy like him. There is no stimulation there. 

I need that adrenaline rush that a masculine man gives me with his arrogance and leader like behavior. He doesn't put up with my laziness. He has the ability to spank me, get me in order, and correct my flaws. Like challenge me when I'm wrong. That makes me feel alive and stimulated. 

Too much feminine energy is like death, I don't know, it feels that way. 

My last boyfriend was really good at taming me. He would be cold and psychopathic. He was not easy to impress but I used to take pride in wanting to impress him. Unfortunately we broke off quickly because he was career oriented, he said he had no time for relationships and he had bigger plans in mind so he broke up with me. 

I was doing quite good when he was around. He gave me a structure, focus and punished me if I didn't do well. 

Post the breakup, I have significantly degraded and wasted myself into chaotic existence. I don't even self care anymore. It's like I'm always lacking motivation, chronically depressed and without an anchor. 

He was also my emotional support system. If i felt bad, he used to comfort me and put me back on track.. 

Now when I feel bad or depressed, I feel chaotic and whacky and in the absence of emotional support, im always feeling dull, bored, miserable. 

@Mandy when my last boyfriend was around, I wasn't playing victim. He used to challenge and discipline me. Like he would cut my bullshit excuses. 

Now when I have sulked back into my feminine energy, I have become lazy and I constantly play victim or go into victimhood mode. 

He didn't allow that, like he wouldn't put up with my victimhood nonsense and so I used to be somewhat focused and more organized around him 

Now I have turned into a total mess. 

And I have to fix this mess myself because I can't keep waiting for boyfriends. Plus it's hard to find a masculine boyfriend like the last one. 

Most men are just too sissy, just stating facts. 

@Reena Decide what you want to do, make a list, set a timer for a set time to work on that task, or schedule it into your calendar. Go to sleep at the same time every night, meditate for 15 minutes first thing in the morning and exercise every day. Instead of letting drama leak over into your life notice the urge to engage with something that doesn't need to be engaged with but do nothing instead. Watch the impulse, see how instantly it goes when you attention is removed from it. Revel in that, revel in watching the reactions instead of letting them get the best of you. If it's something that really requires attention, it won't feel like reactivity, it will feel like creating. 

Youtube Channel  

It’s a matter of allowing the simplicity of direct experience.

Thoughts arise about divine feminine, divine masculine, a boyfriend, a girlfriend, a husband, a wife, even God. 

And it’s not an experience of thoughts, it’s everything I am not. 

In accordance with beliefs, or, everything I am. 

In accordance with direct experience, awareness is aware of thoughts. 

I will find everything I am not, based on everything I am, in someone else, or in some other entity.

Then I’ll be whole, complete, happiness fulfilled. 

In the future.

Contingent on someone else. 

The mistake Leo makes in his solipsism video is he's not just saying solipsism is one construct or tool among many -- he's claiming it's the one right answer.  I think that's the downside of the video.  It's a little grating in that sense to me.  I have to avoid cringing when I watch it on that basis.  But I think it's worthwhile to watch it as an example of a video in the Divine Masculine area of development work.  Leo is too over confident in his ability to state "the truth".  He thinks he knows "the truth" more than everybody else.  That I think is a mistake.  It's too scientific ironically.  It's too confidently stated.  It's not that black and white.  If you have Divine Masculine attainment, you will take this video and any video with a grain of salt.   He's saying you can't tell me I'm wrong!  Well, you can't tell me you're right either.  You might be right for you, that's your choice.  But that stops with you.  That's your food.  I might prefer a different food.  So, the way he tries to think for him and for everyone else is wrong in my opinion when you're teaching the Divine Masculine.  That goes against what the Divine Masculine is all about which is -- I am the sovereign.  Me not Leo.  My mind, not Leo's mind.  When you're teaching you wanna make sure you're not asking others to substitute their mind for your mind.  Spirituality is not Chemistry where there's a right or wrong answer at the back of the book.  Spirituality is about home -- including my home, inside of me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

13 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Mandy when my last boyfriend was around, I wasn't playing victim. He used to challenge and discipline me. Like he would cut my bullshit excuses. 

Now when I have sulked back into my feminine energy, I have become lazy and I constantly play victim or go into victimhood mode. 

He didn't allow that, like he wouldn't put up with my victimhood nonsense and so I used to be somewhat focused and more organized around him 

Now I have turned into a total mess. 

And I have to fix this mess myself because I can't keep waiting for boyfriends. Plus it's hard to find a masculine boyfriend like the last one. 

Most men are just too sissy, just stating facts. 

He’d tell ya you’re using “feminine energy” as the excuse to play victim and justify the belief “you’re a total mess” and the rationalization “I have to fix this mess I am”. 

He’d also point out sissy is being experienced but projected and therein isn’t noticed yet.

3 hours ago, Reena said:

She's got a few very good videos about masculine integration. If you are still interested in integrating your masculine, perhaps you'll enjoy these videos. 😊

Edited by Serenity

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

5 hours ago, Phil said:

He’d tell ya you’re using “feminine energy” as the excuse to play victim and justify the belief “you’re a total mess” and the rationalization “I have to fix this mess I am”. 

He’d also point out sissy is being experienced but projected and therein isn’t noticed yet.

He used to not blame me the way you do. He is used just instruct. All psychological manipulation games like yours is sissy thing. Masculine men are very direct and action aware. 

2 hours ago, Reena said:

He used to not blame me the way you do. He is used just instruct. All psychological manipulation games like yours is sissy thing. Masculine men are very direct and action aware. 

But there isn’t anyone at blame or to blame really. 

Blame’s felt / experienced directly as an emotion. 

You can't capture Me with philosophy, science, or Truth. You can capture Me for you maybe, that's up to you -- but you can't capture Me for Me.  Not unless I decide to substitute your mind for mine, that's up to Me.  I'm not a creator, I'm the Creator.  That's the Divine Masculine.  God Attainment: I am God.  I am the Sovereign.  Me.    

I find that working on my relationship with myself and getting that healthy helps me with relationships with the other.  Integrating the Masculine helps you become the creator in your life.  You can decide what you let in and what you don't. You can even do this with thoughts.  You gotta believe in You (this is the source of confidence too).  Find the Big Me in you.  The Big Me is not the little man or little woman -- it's the Divine Masculine.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

To say you're God cosplaying as a human is a construct (as Leo does in his solipsism video). That's a theory. That's a belief. That's an idea. That's a story. The Divine Masculine is not tethered to any construct. That would mean that God is governed by truth. No God creates truth. If God is governed by truth he's not the Sovereign. Philosophers have argued about this issue forever. God is not the result of any story.  God is above stories.  Otherwise, he or she wouldn't be God.  God has no other.  He or She has to create the other.  This starts to sound a little nuts, but it's a rabbit hole you can go down.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

The Divine Masculine has no second.  It's the one sovereign thing.  This is very important to get clear about.  It's the Divine Individual or the Divine Thing.  The Masculine is about finding yourself.  And being ok with being that.  The that, the thing, the individual is Masculine.  You have to believe in yourself.  Believe in you.  Don't let any people take this away from you.  They will try.  Refuse to take their bait.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

58 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The Divine Masculine has no second.  It's the one sovereign thing.  This is very important to get clear about.  It's the Divine Individual or the Divine Thing.  The Masculine is about finding yourself.  And being ok with being that.  The that, the thing, the individual is Masculine.  You have to believe in yourself.  Believe in you.  Don't let any people take this away from you.  They will try.  Refuse to take their bait.

The bait is always your own, not some evil other's.