What's the Divine Masculine?

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The Divine Masculine has no second.  It's the one sovereign thing.  This is very important to get clear about.  It's the Divine Individual or the Divine Thing.  The Masculine is about finding yourself.  And being ok with being that.  The that, the thing, the individual is Masculine.  You have to believe in yourself.  Believe in you.  Don't let any people take this away from you.  They will try.  Refuse to take their bait.

How is it that the Divine Masculine has no second, and yet there are people trying to take this away from you? It seems conflicting, no?

Not saying it is, but what if it’s aversion & projection? If that were true, would you want to know? To ‘shine the light of awareness’ on it and liberate of it…?

@Reena

It’s worth taking a second and considering if this is spiritual bypassing. You’re basically saying you’re not moving forward because of a lack of masculine or feminine energy. But you don’t know there are these including energy. When the belief of lack arises, an emotion is felt. Would it not be worthwhile to at least acknowledge that emotion… for the direct experience of doing so? If this were spiritual bypassing, at least you’d have the reference point of ‘something’ rooted in direct experience. 

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Giving yourself a thumbs up tells me that you have quite a bit of the Masculine because you take what you say as the authority in the first instance. That's good!  The Masculine knows/believes/feels He'll be ok no matter what happens.

Totally. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.