The Gateway, Teal Swan, and the message vs the teacher

Jonas Long

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Jonas Long Is that necessary? We're using language and phrases assuming all kinds of beliefs and meanings they are built on top of as solidly as a block tower built by a three year old. I'd suggest it would be far more satisfying to follow them Home. 

Is it necessary that I tip toe around my natural way of talking and use your terms just so I can get a point across? It's the same point, however I rephrase it. 

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

If you'll allow me to indulge in totally dualistic blasphemy, JUST for a moment, a person sees a Teal Swan video that is shared here and they think it sounds good so they check her out more.  They get really into her...like waaaaaay into her, to the point they join her weird cult and end up a bummer statistic.  I can frame this scenario any number of ways, I can frame it in a way like happens here with tons of unnecessary and confusing linguistic runarounds and weird confusing grammar, but that is the danger, that is "something that happens". 

Question for you, do you think I have the lobster jello mold because I like lobsters? 

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

Is it necessary that I tip toe around my natural way of talking and use your terms just so I can get a point across? It's the same point, however I rephrase it. 

My intention is not to encourage you to filter what you say but to get curious about why you choose the language that you do, and what that language might mean not from the point of view of a separate self but Source.

I find it to be a chill up the spine, rolling on the floor laughing, don't need drugs to be high kinda of good timeless time. I guess I'm asking you to drink the koolaid, but there's no koolaid, and that's the koolaid. It's nothing to me if you don't. 🙂

Youtube Channel  

20 minutes ago, Mandy said:

"I" find it to be a chill up the spine, rolling on the floor laughing, don't need drugs to be high kinda of good timeless time. "I" guess "I'm" asking "you" to drink the koolaid, but there's no koolaid, and that's the koolaid. It's nothing to "me" if "you" don't. 🙂

See, you're doing it too, it's nothing to "you" if "i" dont.... does it do us any good to call out examples of speaking as "separate selves" 

It's been acknowledged here that actualized is a cult.  So, cults are a thing.  @Phil even tried to bribe someone with money to take a break from the actualized cult.  Teal Swan has a cult too, just as bad/uhg"discordant"/unfortunate thought spreading.  So, do we want to present her here as a "message", do we also want to share old leo videos strictly for their "message"? 

Edited by Jonas Long

43 minutes ago, Phil said:

Yep. Also just thoughts. Thoughts which merely point to well being &

Yep. Also just thoughts. Thoughts which merely point to well being & discord, suffering and dis-ease manifesting. Infinite consciousness is absolutely free to believe thoughts which aren’t in accordance with the true nature of itself, even as it’s appearing as the very thoughts. You are indeed the sole creator of your reality. 

Could you elaborate on this please? 

38 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Cause it looks like a dick? 

It isn't what it appears to be and it challenges people to question their assumptions. 

Should I refrain from sharing Jesus quotes because several of history's most dangerous and abusive (cult)s were formed in his name, and sharing them might promote them or lead people reading here to discovering Christian Science or sending their children to Bob Jones University so that they cannot explore "the world" as young adults? Why is that not my concern? 

Youtube Channel  

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

It isn't what it appears to be and it challenges people to question their assumptions. 

Should I refrain from sharing Jesus quotes because several of history's most dangerous and abusive (cult)s were formed in his name, and sharing them might promote them or lead people reading here to discovering Christian Science or sending their children to Bob Jones University so that they cannot explore "the world" as young adults? Why is that not my concern? 

The difference is Jesus wasn't willfully abusing peoples trust in him(I don't think).  Plus he's dead.  Dead teachers are safe.  

9 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I guess swap out all my uses of "bad" with "discordant" maybe...fucking semantics-ed to death here I swear to god....

Bad/ good is thought content,

Discordant/ resonance is how thoughts might feel. 

Words choice has a deep power to it.

Don’t just change your language, that is not the point, the point is to put feeling/ intuition about the thoughts first rather than spinning out of control trying to manage thought content. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

7 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I wouldnt share videos of Bob Jones, I guess.  

Edited by Jonas Long

2 minutes ago, Loop said:

Bad/ good is thought content,

Discordant/ resonance is how thoughts might feel. 

Words choice has a deep power to it.

Don’t just change your language, that is not the point, the point is to put feeling/ intuition about the thoughts first rather than spinning out of control trying to manage thought content. 

So..."discordant" thoughts feel "bad"?

You could share Hitler's nazi propaganda on why you shouldn't smoke cigarettes, why it's good that people exercise regularly and why the enviroment should be protected. But ya know, it's Hitler. I wouldn't share Hitler's views even though those individual ideas or suggestions would make sense. Because of the nature of what that thought system really entails.

Just act normal, jeez. Common sense.

There must be an effortless way.