The Gateway, Teal Swan, and the message vs the teacher

Jonas Long

@Jonas Long All guidance without exception is never found in the future, or the past. (By the way, fault is another fascinating word for etymology. https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=fault )

In order to assume fault, there are so many assumptions at play, time, separate selves. The more assumptions at play the more it SEEMS that it's the subject of the thoughts that are bad or unworthy, rather than the focus of the thought itself. To hear/feel the guidance of this moment, means that it is always the current focus or  thought that is being responded to. 

Yesterday I had a very brief conversation in which (in hindsight in my own judgement) I conveyed an attitude that was unappreciative and the motivation was self protection. I played to what I thought society/people/this person would "understand" rather than my true thoughts about the subject which I  already wasn't aligned with in any way that I could begin to express in more time than I had then. I don't think that anyone on the outside looking in would ever fault me for what I said or how I said it, as minor as it was, but I felt it. It wasn't aligned and I'm well aware of that now. What I said was not aligned with how I felt. It will never resonate that I messed up, that I was at fault, because that's just MORE thinking that's not aligned. What does resonate is asking what sort of desire is there for going forward that it defined. It really highlighted a pattern that I had going on, which at it's root was just "I'm not good enough in comparison." NOW THAT'S a fault, a separation, a gap. 

So, a lot of people thinking "I'm not good enough in comparison", attracting someone who thinks that they are THE BEST in comparison makes a TON of sense, does it not? What's on display and what's hidden, what's accepted and what's denied are the basis of polarity, like the poles of a magnet that attracts. For someone who believes they aren't sufficient, add in patterns of hope that they will cross that chasm one day and become like the "leader". Yet the other's identity depends on no one EVER crossing that chasm, same as the person who is identified with unworthiness. It's a standoff, the the standoff is not really between two people but it's only ever with one person's thoughts about themselves... or more directly it's only ever with the current discordant thought. The first to drop the gun wins by de-fault. 🙂

In that way all contrast is a pointing, a highlighting, it is also guidance. But you can never, ever look back at yourself or another in time and judge, even 5 minutes ago, and not feel the guidance of "if you want to go forward, look forward". You only ever move forward as there are never TWO directions that can be traveled in. 

So no, it's absolutely not ever anyone's fault. But not heeding guidance, not listening to feeling, apparently results in the phenomenon we call suffering and sometimes, contrast seems to pile this up and the contrast gets impossible to ignore. We so often look at manifestations or pile ups WAY down the line and don't see all the little seemingly innocent unaligned thoughts ignored and believed and accepted along the way. 

Momentum is apparently the "law" of the Universe or rather the law of thought, and law of attraction is about awareness of momentum of thought.  Little moments that feel discordant, little things we say, if not listened to, if shoved under the rug, become bigger, and bigger, and bigger. Yet, only apparently. In actuality there is always feeling here now, and it always holds for us the knowing that everything is unconditionally alright, while at the same time always lighting up the path of to where we want to go, by absolute complete acceptance of right here. 

Youtube Channel  

16 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

There is a very fascinating podcast called the Gateway about Teal Swan.  I knew nothing about her before listening to it, but, there are lots of parallels with her and leo gura, and it’s a perfect example of the very real dangers in modern day gurus.  How important is the credibility of the person you are hearing the message from?

It’s not a question of credibility & people but of thought attachment and the discord felt & momental momentum of dis-ease which manifests therein. As well being is put first this is a non-issue. 

Does it matter, if the message is good? 

Good as in is good & bad is also thoughts. Believed, is thought attachment. 

If we ourselves are sophisticated enough to "take the good and leave the bad", should it be a concern of ours that other people don't have the wherewithal to leave the bad, and sufer incredible consequences for it?

Sophisticated is just the thought sophisticated. There is no self, there are no selves. There are apparent thoughts that there are these. Similarly I awoke, my awakening, my awakenings, my level of consciousness, levels of consciousness, my truth, etc, are thoughts. Consciousness is already infinite and is appearing as these thoughts. The purporting of these thoughts as true is the overlooking of thought attachment and is spiritual ego encouraging spiritual bypassing. 

Is it on the person who takes the "wrong message" and comes to a sad end, and on them alone, because they really attracted their own sad end? 

Person, people, right & wrong are also thoughts. 

Should there be intervention in a case of potentially dangerous actors like these? If you see something, should you say something?  

There can be the recognition of the thought attachment and discord. Discord, suffering, and emotions can be listened to well being wise, as opposed to mentally overridden. The overriding or ignoring of the discord / suffering is the manifestation of dis-ease. 

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

There is no self, there are no selves. There are apparent thoughts that there are these. Similarly I awoke, my awakening, my awakenings, my level of consciousness, levels of consciousness, my truth, etc, are thoughts. Consciousness is already infinite and is appearing as these thoughts. The purporting of these thoughts as true is the overlooking of thought attachment and is spiritual ego encouraging spiritual bypassing. 

What is wrong with entertaining these thoughts ? Why demonize thoughts ? What is "spiritual bypassing " and "spiritual ego " if not also thoughts?  Are you allowed to use thoughts but when others use them you correct them by saying "that's just a thought "? What exactly is a thought  ?can you feel it ? Taste it? Smell it ? Anything ? You definitely experience them but what are they ?

If consciousness is infinite then it cannot be obscured nor un-obscured by "letting the activity of thought settle down via mediation "(as you always say ).  Then what's wrong with being unenlightened ignorant fool ? Isn't truth (since it is infinite ) ought to be all inclusive instead of exclusive?

Just some thoughts 😄🙏

I just don't want to signal boost thought actors/magicians who lead other thought actors down slippery thought slopes to bad(unwise? Discordant? Unaligned?  Dis-eased?) thoughts...ya know it gets pretty garbled when we insist on using the nondual equivalent of "pc" wording...., you obviously know what "is being expressed"...ok, the holocaust sure is/was lot of bad thoughts isnt/wasn't it... 

Edited by Jonas Long

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Giving a thought actor higher visibility 

Ooo, that's another one "thought actor".  So one separate self boosts another separate self, and then we get to play... shame and blame. 🙂 

Would not vibration as a pointer profoundly reframe signal boosting? Trending? Sharing? LOA? What's the root of it, the etymology, let's follow it Home. 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Ooo, that's another one "thought actor".  So one separate self boosts another separate self, and then we get to play... shame and blame. 🙂 

Would not vibration as a pointer profoundly reframe signal boosting? Trending? Sharing? LOA? What's the root of it, the etymology, let's follow it Home. 

I'm trying to use the semantic language appropriate to this venue.  I feel like my point still stands, 

If you'll allow me to indulge in totally dualistic blasphemy, JUST for a moment, a person sees a Teal Swan video that is shared here and they think it sounds good so they check her out more.  They get really into her...like waaaaaay into her, to the point they join her weird cult and end up a bummer statistic.  I can frame this scenario any number of ways, I can frame it in a way like happens here with tons of unnecessary and confusing linguistic runarounds and weird confusing grammar, but that is the danger, that is "something that happens". 

Edited by Jonas Long

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What is wrong with entertaining these thoughts ?

Wrong is a thought. Entertaining is a thought. 

“What is thought about thought thoughts?”

There is an experience of the thoughts right & wrong, there isn’t anything corresponding in perception. (Unicorn). 

This is thought attachment, or, the believing of discordant thoughts in spite of the discord / suffering felt.

The belief apparently is that there is right & wrong.  

Why demonize thoughts ?

The answer is the question. ‘Why demonize thoughts’ is a thought. The a prior assumption is there is other, which is demonizing thoughts. Projection. This is an overlooking of the directness of direct experience, and of the discord of the very thought. How does the thought, ‘demonizing thoughts’, feel?

What is "spiritual bypassing " and "spiritual ego " if not also thoughts? 

Yep. Also just thoughts. Thoughts which merely point to well being & discord, suffering and dis-ease manifesting. Infinite consciousness is absolutely free to believe thoughts which aren’t in accordance with the true nature of itself, even as it’s appearing as the very thoughts. You are indeed the sole creator of your reality. 

Are you allowed to use thoughts but when others use them you correct them by saying "that's just a thought "?

Others is a thought believed. 

What exactly is a thought  ?can you feel it ? Taste it? Smell it ? Anything ? You definitely experience them but what are they ?

There is no you which experiences thoughts, feels thoughts, tastes, smells or anything of the kind. That is a thought(s) believed. Thought attachment. 

If consciousness is infinite then it cannot be obscured nor un-obscured by "letting the activity of thought settle down via mediation "(as you always say ). 

That it can or can’t is the very activity of thought referenced and is not the cessation alluded to. 

Then what's wrong with being unenlightened ignorant fool ? Isn't truth (since it is infinite ) ought to be all inclusive instead of exclusive?

Just some thoughts 😄🙏

There is an experience of the thoughts right & wrong, there isn’t anything corresponding in perception. (Unicorn). 

🙏🏼😁