The Gateway, Teal Swan, and the message vs the teacher

Jonas Long

3 hours ago, Devin said:

It's a great coping mechanism when you're at the brink though, but why use it if you're not that bad, why not experience.

It's sort of like you said earlier about other teachings, it's reprogramming not deprogramming, Absolute deprogramming would be just enjoying, experiencing.

Yeah, there isn’t anything wrong with landing/ coping/ believing. Just notice it for what it is, and if you don’t have the capacity to, notice the shutdown. Which is the repression mechanism.

”I don’t have to shutdown” 

Noticing the drive to shutdown and communing with it is what allows the untangling. 

A lot of ‘teachers’ are also in shutdown, & not deconstructing it because they keep chasing the Light compulsively, not able to look into the darkness & deconstruct the command/ drive.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 9/14/2023 at 11:24 AM, Jonas Long said:

There's an obvious double standard present all over this forum wherein the admin or whomever call out  "dualistic" language when it goes against their point, but go right ahead and use it themselves when it helps their own point.  Something to observe. 

This is true.  Very good.

On 9/15/2023 at 1:23 AM, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

Just like with Leo, I think the main problem with these kinds of  gurus is the cult of personality that emerges around them, which the "leader" themselves is not necessarily in control of.

Yeah.  It's the narrative that's in control.  The lingo that gets repeated and reinforced.  This is actually somewhat the case anytime 2 or more people relate because they need to find a social glue narrative to use as a protocol to interface with each other.  But cults take this to another level.  They're more pushy about hammering in the lingo and insisting that it's true.  This is one of my best somewhat recent insights.  It's the language that's in control.  If you control the language, you control people's thinking.  You condition people that there are bad and good things to say.  You have to give up your individuality on some level in any kind of relation, but cults are again more pushy about this.  More insistent on getting you to think your lingo is wrong.  It's all about pushing talking points.

Edited by Joseph Maynor