The Unfoldment of Light

Orb

I love you God, thank you for this suffering, thank you for the difficulties. 

I love this suffering, I love these painful emotions, thank you so much. I love this sadness, I love this apathy, I love you God. Thank you for unconditionally loving me. I love the insecurity. I love it all. 

When things get rough I love it, when things are easy I love it. 

♾️

I may lose everything I want, I may end up dying, but that's okay with me now. Ive made peace with it. In fact, I love it, I love it all. I don't have to be a particular way to Love, I am perfect just as I am. I love the laziness, the inability to live "normally" I love it! I love the suffering, I love all of the challenges, I love God/Love, I love everyone. 

My possible job opportunity ended up not working out but I love that. Ive been doing drugs all day and I love it, Ive been kneeling on the floor loving you instead of spider webbing. I used every ounce of strength within me to love you, to thank you for this body, the air in this room, this room, this suffering, these challenges. Thank you!!!🙏

So what if I lose everything? So what if I die? So what if people think im a failure? These things don't matter to me anymore.

♾️

If I lose my car Im okay with that. If I have to leave my home and leave society im okay with that. If I have to consciously die and leave this manifested realm im okay with that. Im at peace finally!! I love death, life, Love, reality. 

Death is a real possibility no one can escape from, everyday is a blessing. People assume that dying is somehow bad or you should only die in old age, this is nonsense. There's nothing wrong with death. Not everyone has to live a full human life, some people can leave earlier, that's totally fine. There's this societal push for every human being to live until old age, it's nonsense. But....I love that too!!!!!

♾️

I finally realized the final obstacle on the spiritual path, I have to Love death, I have to love death to death. 

Death can no longer arouse fear in me, only Love!

If death is loved totally then nothing can stop me!

♾️

Thank you God for everything, for this life, it's been pretty fun and interesting, the challenges were very fun. This whole thing has been like a roller coaster ride, but now im ready to get off of it. Im not feeling fear anymore, I can say it out loud without being afraid! Im ready to leave!! Im gonna consciously leave this body, it's not gonna be suicide like killing myself, im gonna just leave this body consciously, ive read about it and it's possible. Thank you to everyone and everything!!! I love you all!!

♾️