The Unfoldment of Light

Orb

Suddenly it dawned that the reason "I" never got anything out of truth is because I didn't exist to begin with ever. 

It dawned on me that I've actually never suffered. Hence why the recognition didn't "give" anything. Because there has never been incompleteness ever already. 

The fundamental realization is ineffable but this is the closest pointing.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Decided what's really wanted is to go on a caffeine fast for a few days just to see what it's like. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

Benefits of the caffeine fast:

-More relaxation in the body. 

-Allowing of stuff to come up and out. 

-Further letting go of aversion. 

This will be a graceful lighthearted fast from caffeine for 3 days. 

I fuckin love coffee, had an espresso this morning! It's a great "problem" to have. 

Officially started this new job! Lots of sweat and wasps, which is great for the tasting of fear. 

The ordinariness of Being is extraordinary. 

Green tea is wanted, come green tea, let us play in the playground of Being. 🍵

There's a common misunderstanding that self realization equates to the experience of endless pleasure and no more pain. This is a misunderstanding. This path is not about getting to some kind of eternal orgasmic pleasure "state" that never goes away. The Good Feeling being pointed to on this forum is of Being / The Self, which is our Nature already, it is. 

The real mindfuck is that it is Eternally Blissful, Being. Yet it is not endless pleasure. The Bliss is the unfettered-ness.

The senses are silent, Being is Silent. 

Yet the magic of creation goes on and on, awkwardness, joy, anger, sadness, etc. continue. 

Today worked all day long killing insects and putting bait for rats. 

Then went to a church group for young adults, awkwardness/jealousy/aggressiveness came up, essentially reactivity. I was like hell yeah, this is creation, would a movie be good without challenges? Hell No! 

The church service began and the music being played was so loud and the vibrations would move through this entire body-mind. And as aversion thoughts arose attention remained on Being.

What remained was silence, there has never actually been sound to begin with. 

How can this be communicated effectively? How can it make sense in the form of thought that anger/jealousy can be felt yet simultaneously Blissfulness and Silence is eternal and unbroken? 

Like, fuck this is awesome. 

Music is playing out loud yet silence is all there is. 

Jesus Christ! 

During the church service, it was clear the fundamental illusion seemingly shared amongst my brothers and sisters is the second-ness. It's always us and god. 

There is only one hand clapping...Not two

I'm really enjoying the further releasing of tensions, aversion, unproductive behavior patterns. 

The taste of Being is further refined like sugar and sweeter. 

The Silence, oh my goodness, ineffable, yet always has been! Jesus Christ! The "proof" is right here! 

The wind blowing through the trees, the sound of the wind brushing through the leaves, the sound of cars driving by, the warmth of the sun touching the skin. 

This is silence. 

Every emotional resistance or reactivity that arises is an opportunity to listen to the guidance. A deep wisdom awakens, suddenly the guidance is seen to be wired into existence and always has been.

Suddenly the wisdom blossoms, suddenly emotions are not only acknowledged but enjoyed completely including the aversion. 

The wisdom attributed to the mystics is seen to belong to no one, it is a blossoming, it is an unfettering. 

Suddenly the unconditioned is uncovered, suddenly the eternal stillness is unveiled. 

This new job is a blessing, working with insects allows for "looking into" the experience of fear, the fear is seen to not actually be what it seems to be, its something far more incredible, alive. 

Suddenly what was thought to be fear begins to gradually fade away, and it is a blissful experience regardless of whether fear is present or if it is fading away. 

A profound equanimity begins to be tasted within what was thought to be seemingly different emotions.  An eternal equanimity that is unbroken. 

Imagine different pies on a table, apple pie, key lime pie, banana pie, etc. The flavors are different yet the same sweetness is tasted in the pies, this is equanimity. 

Death is the end of fear. 

Fear is aversion.

Before liberation we sit on the cushion under in the hopes of becoming an assumed enlightened self. 

After liberation we sit on the cushion because it's seen to be the greatest "act" of love ❤️.  

There's a recognition of our true nature.

Then we sit on the cushion to allow for further emptying of aversive patterns and unproductive (perhaps even harmful) behaviors. 

What takes its place or rather, what is uncovered by these deeper patterns is unconditional.

Today is the day of a 3 gram trip. 

I will remember to breathe in through the nose and out the mouth. 

I will remember to cover myself with a blanket if I feel cold.

4 minutes ago, Alexander said:

What substance?

Shroomz