Insane life changing experience-Salvia trip report

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Because I care about understanding reality 

We live in it. Not understanding that which you live in will make you nervous, distraught, worried, even paranoid.

So what you really want, is to feel better? To not feel nervous, worried and paranoid? To feel safe, secure, certain and trusting?

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The need to understand the reality that we live in is bred into us and cannot be taken away

This is an assumption, a belief.

That there is us, a reality and us understanding a reality are thoughts, concepts. It is a thought-story.

IMO it would be best for you not to take salvia again. Maybe a bit of mushrooms some day, but not salvia. I don't want to freak you out or anything, but I see that this salvia thing could take a very bad turn.

I just don't think you're in a good place for tripping right now. Though you probably won't listen.

There must be an effortless way.

25 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

So what you really want, is to feel better? To not feel nervous, worried and paranoid? To feel safe, secure, certain and trusting?

what I mean is, most people go about living in the system with the notion that they must achieve something, when that is not necessarily true. There is nothing to achieve, but that doesn't mean you can't have a good time existing. Wouldn't any vessel prefer to exist in bliss, rather than suffering? However, achieving that bliss requires a bit of guts of returning into the wild; the unknown. So ultimately yeah understanding does lead to feeling better .why not have best of both worlds ?

27 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

This is an assumption, a belief.

That there is us, a reality and us understanding a reality are thoughts, concepts. It is a thought-story.

IMO it would be best for you not to take salvia again. Maybe a bit of mushrooms some day, but not salvia. I don't want to freak you out or anything, but I see that this salvia thing could take a very bad turn.

I just don't think you're in a good place for tripping right now. Though you probably won't listen.

This sounds a loot like what @Phil would say .

I think you emulate him a lot . Try to be original in your intellectual jargon instead of parroting what others have teach you . Have nothing against you or Phil..but this just seem like you are Phil in disguise 😆 

It's already assumed that I won't listen . Not sure where do you got this conviction of me being stubborn. 

I have a question  for you :

Is reality dependent on how you feel? Reality is ‘the quality or state of being actual or true, possessing existence or essence” Walking into a brick wall is a reality experience. Subjective feelings will never let you pass through that wall. But if you did the work and take enough psychedelics..you cam ACTUALLY change the physical fabric of reality and be able to bust through a wall .or eliminate gravity and fly. That's only possible if you open your mind to the possibility that with enough understanding of reality you  can actually have power over it .

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

what I mean is, most people go about living in the system with the notion that they must achieve something, when that is not necessarily true. There is nothing to achieve, but that doesn't mean you can't have a good time existing. Wouldn't any vessel prefer to exist in bliss, rather than suffering? However, achieving that bliss requires a bit of guts of returning into the wild; the unknown. So ultimately yeah understanding does lead to feeling better .why not have best of both worlds ?

What I was pointing to is that it seems to me like you assume that these 'insights' or philosophy, thinking and figuring out will bring happiness. The conceptualization and "understanding" is an endless swamp. It seems to me that you're attached in this philosophy stuff and thinking it will lead you somewhere important. IME it doesn't.

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This sounds a loot like what @Phil would say .

I think you emulate him a lot . Try to be original in your intellectual jargon instead of parroting what others have teach you . Have nothing against you or Phil..but this just seem like you are Phil in disguise 😆 

It does. That's because what Phil is saying is very true and resonates deeply.

It took one hell of a trip, time in psych ward, antipsychotics and a year of ache to notice when someone shares something real. It's not some Phil's personal philosophy. 

29 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's already assumed that I won't listen . Not sure where do you got this conviction of me being stubborn. 

It takes one to know one I guess. 😄

There must be an effortless way.

@Someone here

Continuing to share, express, talk through, think through, as well as hear & consider different perspectives is ideal imo. Namely, if & when said perspectives earnestly resonate as Goodness and the inherent clarity therein. 

Couple plates in the air at the moment, but for the time being, to clarify to any members, guests or readers… 

With respect to ‘the path’, and specifically in regard to the mature & responsible usage of psychedelics on one’s path… with respect to practices like yoga & meditation… and with respect to the various resources of talk therapy and psychiatric & psychotherapeutic assistance available… … absolutely, unequivocally, and without exception… none of the views shared in this thread, nor any of the views, information, perspectives, demeanors, “insights”, misinformation, mis-leadership, or exemplification set fourth & shared by Leo Gura, @Robed Mystic and or @Adeptus Psychonautica are indicative of or reflective of the methods suggested on this site, nor of the intention, sentiment, or nature behind the collaborative co-creation of this forum. 

@Mandy @Faith @Sunrise @Dima @Nowt @Indisguise

If I’ve said too much on anyone’s behalf here, I apologize in advance, and feel free of course to let me know. Thank you. 

@Phil

The "insights" we gain from using psychedelics affect each of us in different ways. Everyone is different but I'll do my best to speak for myself.

My psychedelic experiences reminded me how beautiful the world is. I gained more respect for strangers around me, my loved ones, nature, music, etc. You see and feel things under psychs that can't be put into words. The insight I had is really how little we know. If Salvia  can cause me to see the world in this way, then there must be millions of different ways we can perceive what's in front of us.

Not only that, but some trips I believe I've actually been to other realities and met higher powers. Now to someone who's never tripped, this sounds crazy. But in that moment I learned so much about life. But the more you learn, you the less you realize you actually know. This is why some people can't put their experiences into words because your mind can't quite get back to that place you were at. At one point, I actually became a higher power. I had sonic hearing, impossiblly intricate vision, and a thought process so fast and complex that it's unthinkable even to myself. That's what leads me to believe our brains are holding us back. Our consciousness far surpasses our brain's capabilities.

I could go on and on with more 'insights', I've had, but if I did people would certainly think I'm crazy. That's another reason people don't want to mention their experiences to the general puclic from what they've learned, because people would just think they're going insane from a drug and losing touch with the real world.

@Phil OK sounds good .

Im only concerned about this part:

1 hour ago, Phil said:

none of the views shared in this thread, nor any of the views, information, perspectives, demeanors, “insights”, misinformation, mis-leadership, or exemplification set fourth & shared by Leo Gura, @Robed Mystic and or @Adeptus Psychonautica are indicative of or reflective of the methods suggested on this site, nor of the intention, sentiment, or nature behind the collaborative co-creation of this forum. 

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

@Someone here  Is the true intention behind this trip and the report healing and clarity? Or is it modeling something else? 

Good question.  The intention behind taking this substance was to explore reality and consciousness to a deep level .and gaining original insights as to what exactly is consciousness/reality /being or whatever you wanna call it .so there's that .
Like I mentioned this is not the first time I use this substance.
What I learned are variations of the loss of self, loss of ego, a sense of immersion in everything else, a feeling of oneness along with a strong memory of the experience.

The insights don’t follow logical rules. Let’s call them mystical. Language can never fully convey the mystical. There’s always some distortion so either one sounds ridiculous or dogmatic

I felt Connected to all, and all is one. Everything is connected. I am connected to everybody, every animal, every tree, and every other thing. This insight is a common one many of us experience, and is super profound to say the least. When you can look at a massive and majestic tree and feel a knowing sense of it being you, and you being it, something magical happens. Heartfelt empathy overflows as you deeply know the aliveness of the tree, and that it’s just as important as you are. The tree is love just as you are. It’s an amazing feeling of truth and togetherness.

I am more than my ego. This is another insight.  If you don’t “get it” from being shown somehow during the experience, it will literally force you to get it. It is always different for each person, however it is shown by separating the ego from the true self. This can actually be a terrifying experience for some as the self is torn apart, but the end result is a much deeper understanding of who you really are. The observer, the soul witness of your body, mind, and ego. Once this is realized, you can live in harmony alongside your ego without the threat of being deluded by it. It is a much more authentic way of living your life, and will help you in every single thing you ever do.

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

What’s the concern?

You said none of what is shared in this thread is reflective  of the core "message " or teaching/principles of this site.

I'm guessing it's just because I talked about heaven and hell . You think these things are not"actual ". I didn't typically see heaven or hell. But i saw consciousness taking different forms and shapes very rapidly. Then I came to the conclusion that since reality is infinite..this substance showed me just a tiny fraction of what's possible and that nothing is impossible. 

Salvia changes perception of reality itself, in that I now know that there is more to reality than what  is commonly known.

There was a time before salvia, when I thought I was sure of how the world works and what the world is, after and it's nah impossible to see anything or anybody the same way again.

My interests had changed, my idea’s had changed.

and I would not recommend it if you are attached to how you view the world currently, after experiencing the other world there is no going back. It’s like taking the red pill.

Okay i have some points to share: 

heaven and hell is consciousness braking apart (it has to he this way), first consciousness is one ☝️ then it breaks 😛 

one can develop a conscious mindset not that is actually conscious just that it believes in conscious 

conscious is not the end story when it comes down to humans beings things

conscious has is own reflexes so to speak and is needed to heal and function in order that you feel healthy

@Someone here your experience is the details of <when conscious is doing its work> similar details maybe less vivid can be seen without whatever you have taken

more and more i start to believe that observing conscious doing it s work is kind of feel good habit

4 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

Okay i have some points to share: 

heaven and hell is consciousness braking apart (it has to he this way), first consciousness is one ☝️ then it breaks 😛 

one can develop a conscious mindset not that is actually conscious just that it believes in conscious 

conscious is not the end story when it comes down to humans beings things

conscious has is own reflexes so to speak and is needed to heal and function in order that you feel healthy

@Someone here your experience is the details of <when conscious is doing its work> similar details maybe less vivid can be seen without whatever you have taken

more and more i start to believe that observing conscious doing it s work is kind of feel good habit

Conscious has to sleep instantly. This shift was always hard for me because i was afraid to go from experience to no experience; felt like a fear of missing out thing.