Insane life changing experience-Salvia trip report

the setting:

About two days ago I purchased some 40x Salvia extract. I had tried it a couple times but this time was absolutely  insane and out of this world experience .  I had tried smoking 10 flakes or so from a water bong, a pinch from a pipe, and I also held it in for 20-30 seconds and smoked it all in 3 minutes or so each time.I took a couple hits from a dab pen, and about 10 minutes later …it worked. Quite literally the next thing I knew, there was zero come up whatsoever, I forgot what I was. It was one second I was smoking, the next (likely 10 minutes later in reality) I had my first thought, and I realized I had no clue what I was, suddenly I was in a brand new reality, and I felt as though this had always been my reality, I could not recall anything else. I felt like I was a drug in a medicine cabinet, I forgot I was a person, and I felt as though I had been this way for forever and would be as well. I began to panic but I was standing holding the bong and was unable to move. I slowly trailed my thoughts backwards to try and figure out what I was. I had visuals overlaying in which I thought cops were in the room with me just repeatedly yelling at me. Next  I had taken a drug at all. I repeatedly said, “I’m scared,” to myself over the next minute. I eventually gained a partial sense of touch, and slowly forced myself to move, however it was intensely hard. There was an intense pulsing sensation that seemed to match my heartbeat, but throughout my whole body that was very uncomfortable. I felt insane. I slowly slinked into bed but I had trouble finding it even though it was 2 feet to my right. Before I got into bed I finally figured out who I was again, and this was a huge relief. From here on the trip was honestly enjoyable. I just sat in bed watching what I would describe as my minds eye overlaying with reality, so much so that the two were indistinguishable.

With Salvia it was my visuals in my mind overlaying so perfectly that I was convinced they were real until I finally remembered what I had taken. It was like I was dreaming with my eyes open, but was still conscious at this point. Once I realized the drug I had taken and laid in bed, the police I had seen to the right of my vision earlier turned into a million circles and overlayed the corners of every object with their faces. I soon closed my eyes and the most interesting thing was I couldn’t tell a difference, for some reason, what I saw was the EXACT same whether my eyes were closed or not. When my eyes were open, my mind overlaid visuals into the world, when I closed my eyes, my mind overlaid the world into my visuals. Eventually I was able to walk, but the visuals were still fairly intense. The whole thing lasted about an hour, which I know because I started and stopped a stopwatch based upon when I was sober enough to turn on my phone. This seems dramatically longer then it should be, but I wasn’t complaining. In summary, it started with what was easily the most terrifying moment of my life, but ended with something that was quite high. 

the experience:

Like I said, it's absolutely ineffable. It tore me apart and reassembled me in the outer layers of infinity, and this kept happening forever, for all infinity. And when I say forever I mean forever. It showed me worlds that are so beyond this one that describing even the tiniest part could fill 500 books and not get even remotely close. It showed me all levels of existence, and then threw me out of them as if they're nothing. It's simply unimaginable, no words could come close, or touch this experience in any way imaginable. If you've ever done some psychedelic and broken through, multiply that by a million and it's still a tame experience in comparison. It breaks reality. This experience happened more than a decade ago and I'm still collecting the pieces. I honestly have no idea what the fuck happened. It's hard to talk about because while I faintly remember the experience, I just know I can't English it because it would be like trying to stick a fork into the moon.

I know this doesn't help much but I literally can't share the experience not because I don't want to but because it was out of this world and as such, unable to be mapped to any concept from this world. If you ask me, it was beyond even death. I was infinity, forever. How I ever found a way back to my body is a mystery. It was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me by a factor of one trillion.

This should go without saying but please do NOT take Salvia. I haven't benefited much from this experience, other than being shown that everyone is completely full of shit and nobody actually knows what's going on. If you're going to do psychedelics, take any "lesser" psychedelic, they are far easier to integrate. Even DMT, while I haven't done it, doesn't sound like it has the potency of Salvia. I've read hundreds of trip reports from DMT and not a single one mentioned being stuck in infinity or experiencing months or years in another world. Salvia CAN take you there. So can Datura. Stay away from those two.

notes:

1- what is the lesson learned here besides never fuckimg around with salvia anymore?

2-im struggling to integrate it . It was like the worst nightmare ever . I knew consciousness was infinity and can create literally anything..but man..I felt like a zombie from a parallel universe where nothing makes sense anymore .

insights :

Life has all kinds of opposites that compliment each other. One of them couldn't exist without the other.  Up and down.. Good and bad.. Light and darkness.. Happiness and misery.. Pleasure and pain etc.     The same creative power that created the beautiful stars and rainbows.. The sunset.. The birds the trees and the  breeze.. The nature the sea.. This same creative Powe is able to create an infinitely beautiful reality that feels like an endless orgasm.. Yes it is.  This same creative power that creeated the starving stomach ..the cancer.. The plague..the pain of being burned or bleeding to death.. The pain of being eaten alive.. Who made all this horrible stuff?  The same creative power. The same creative power is able to create an infinitely painful reality that feels like being burned forever.. Hell.   Nothing could prevent reality from manifesting hell or heaven .. And since the source is not separate.. You could manifest it. If you are not careful you might very well create hell.. If you follow the inner compass you are heading towards heaven. Metaphorical or not.. Happiness was Never a metaphor.. And pain was never and can never be an illusion. Because illusions do not exist.  I laugh my ass off whenever I hear a faint of an argument about reality being illusory.. Here it is dummy.. If you have eyes to look.. Look.  If you have ears to hear.. Hear.    What else matters but happiness??  If you have tasted the beauty that this creative power is able to create.. . And you have tasted the pain that it is able to create as well.... You gotta figure out your way to heaven.    Everyone is different. Your heaven is not my heaven.. Since its fantasy but it's real!.  The only purpose of life if any is to actualize YOUR heaven. 

Edited by Someone here

@Someone here greattt!!! Answers of your questions are; the one who forgets everything that what You really are, but even you forget what is “remembering “. The one who, is afraid to not know and feels relief after the realization of that you are human is the “ego”. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

17 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Someone here greattt!!! Answers of your questions are; the one who forgets everything that what You really are, but even you forget what is “remembering “. The one who, is afraid to not know and feels relief after the realization of that you are human is the “ego”. 

It literally feels like ur dying, because ur ego is your perception of yourself. All the things you dont like about yourself that ur ego hides from you, you will now be aware of. That's is the scariest shit in the world. I experienced this from smoking Salvia . I'm not sure if you can experience this without drugs.

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

It literally feels like ur dying, because ur ego is your perception of yourself. All the things you dont like about yourself that ur ego hides from you, you will now be aware of. That's is the scariest shit in the world. I experienced this from smoking Salvia . I'm not sure if you can experience this without drugs.

The ego is any knowledge, your birth, universe, anything that you know of, the Real You is completely opposite, the one who does not know, as before so called birth. The one who smokes the salvia is the ego itself, if you do not not there is no salvia nor you. Don't need to smoke anything, just contemplate if no one never tell you that you have born, can you be born? You are not in the world brother nor you, This is the source, rest of it so called "thought", meanwhile there is no such. 

28 minutes ago, James123 said:

The ego is any knowledge, your birth, universe, anything that you know of, the Real You is completely opposite, the one who does not know, as before so called birth. The one who smokes the salvia is the ego itself, if you do not not there is no salvia nor you. Don't need to smoke anything, just contemplate if no one never tell you that you have born, can you be born? You are not in the world brother nor you, This is the source, rest of it so called "thought", meanwhile there is no such. 

This can be induced by certain psychoactive chemicals .not saying there can't be other ways., it can also be induced   by meditation, sleep deprivation, and other ‘psycho-physical’ procedures. Some people might catch a glimpse of such a state accidentally, or in dreams.

Subjectively, the experience apparently involves not feeling as if there is a self or an identity. There is no “I” experiencing things, just experience itself, minus any ‘experiencer’. I find it to be a profound, liberating experience

I've shown how illusory and unsubstantial my ego self . But that's was just a little drop in the ocean.  I saw infinite worlds in a matter of hour . This shit kicks in like a mofo lol. 

Lesson learned. I'm never taking Salvia ever again. 

BTW agree with the part that now is same as before birth and after death . It's nothingness all along .. but it can take a shape of form or formlessness. In both cases it's still nothing. 

38 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Someone here moreover, what is the first thing and last thing for humans or "you"?

The truth is that you are not a human . You are consciousness.  The human story is a backstory (I was born ,went to school, got married etc) to explain away the mystery of the present moment. Which is completely unexplainable .

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Lesson learned. I'm never taking Salvia ever again. 

BTW agree with the part that now is same as before birth and after death . It's nothingness all along .. but it can take a shape of form or formlessness. In both cases it's still nothing. 

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The truth is that you are not a human . You are consciousness.  The human story is a backstory (I was born ,went to school, got married etc) to explain away the mystery of the present moment. Which is completely unexplainable .

Empty your cup. So cliche but so true. LET GOOOOO EVERYTHING, ALL THE KNOWLEDGE 😃😃😃 The one who knows, the ego itself. 😃😃😃

Really happy you’re sharing this!

Does it feel like a bit of a weight off? (The expressing / sharing, not having experienced the trip). 

I’ve never tried salvia or datura btw, but everything I’ve read on it is in line with your post trip sentiment - don’t take em. 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

2-im struggling to integrate it . It was like the worst nightmare ever . I knew consciousness was infinity and can create literally anything..but man..I felt like a zombie from a parallel universe where nothing makes sense anymore .

Are you interested in ‘two cents’, or maybe not at this time?

25 minutes ago, Phil said:

Are you interested in ‘two cents’, or maybe not at this time

Sure .go ahead. I always appreciate your insights. 

13 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

@Someone here Just interested... Why salvia? Why not the more common ones, like shrooms?

I think Salvia is actually the most powerful hallucinogenic to ever exist on planet earth. People will debate this next to DMT, but salvia is almost otherworldly to DMT. It can make your body turn into a couch for what seems like eternities within eternities. It is a brain-raping, soul-scrubbing, body-folding experience. I suggest you stay away from salvia unless you are truly prepared for what is coming your way. Psychonauts don’t even speak of this substance

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

1) insights :

Life has all kinds of opposites that compliment each other. One of them couldn't exist without the other.  Up and down.. Good and bad.. Light and darkness.. Happiness and misery.. Pleasure and pain etc.     The same creative power that created the beautiful stars and rainbows.. The sunset.. The birds the trees and the  breeze.. The nature the sea.. This same creative Powe is able to create an infinitely beautiful reality that feels like an endless orgasm.. Yes it is.  This same creative power that creeated the starving stomach ..the cancer.. The plague..the pain of being burned or bleeding to death.. The pain of being eaten alive.. Who made all this horrible stuff?  The same creative power. The same creative power is able to create an infinitely painful reality that feels like being burned forever.. Hell.   Nothing could prevent reality from manifesting hell or heaven .. And since the source is not separate.. You could manifest it. If you are not careful you might very well create hell.. If you follow the inner compass you are heading towards heaven. Metaphorical or not.. Happiness was Never a metaphor.. And pain was never and can never be an illusion. Because illusions do not exist.  I laugh my ass off whenever I hear a faint of an argument about reality being illusory.. Here it is dummy.. If you have eyes to look.. Look.  If you have ears to hear.. Hear.    What else matters but happiness??  If you have tasted the beauty that this creative power is able to create.. . And you have tasted the pain that it is able to create as well.... You gotta figure out your way to heaven.    Everyone is different. Your heaven is not my heaven.. Since its fantasy but it's real!.  The only purpose of life if any is to actualize YOUR heaven. 

2) -im struggling to integrate it . It was like the worst nightmare ever . I knew consciousness was infinity and can create literally anything..but man..I felt like a zombie from a parallel universe where nothing makes sense anymore .

I would look at it in that (reversed) order. That it’s not the trip which you’re struggling to integrate, it’s the insights. If they’re discordant they might just not be insights, and therein, not integrable. Glad you’re sharing, truly. Hope you don’t take it like I’m ripping on your insights. 

Nice report 👍🏼 

Defiantly agree with you on staying away from Salvia, I would recommend staying away from all dissociatives to be honest.

Also you really don’t need anything at all, there isn’t anything to induce, just enjoy What You Are. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Phil I'm struggling to understand your point  . Could you put it in a different way ?

Anyways..I was shown will always be a memory in my mind . This is the most bizarre experience of my entire life . It cannot be unseen.

I did a mistake though..Salvia isn't meant to be smoked, and I don't know anyone who's tried it that doesn't have a bad trip. It's extremely jarring and I don't want to be traumatized for years on end because i were fully convinced  i turned into a chair, died, or became trapped outside reality.

It was overall a humbling experience.  I realized that I don't know anything.  Reality is endless mystery. But I'm not afraid of this mystery. It's fun and exciting. 

About hell and heaven..like i said Salvia can show other worldly Realms.  It showed even colors that is not available to the human eye in this current state of consciousness.  There is of course infinite colors .and infinite Realms within reality .one of which could be heaven .and one of which could be hell. Consciousness is infinite.  I mean you've had nightmares before or bad trips and you know what I'm talking about .

Edited by Someone here

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I don't know anyone who's tried it that doesn't have a bad trip. It's extremely jarring and I don't want to be traumatized for years on end because i were fully convinced  i turned into a chair, died, or became trapped outside reality.

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

More trips to come planned afte I integrate this one.  I've got plenty of the substance .I had to really go out of my way to get it . But it's worth it .

Why do you want to do more trips if the experience was already jarring and terrifying? 🤔

There must be an effortless way.

We are literally crazy. We are breathing the air that we dont even see, in the body which is existed by trillions of cells, top of that believing the thoughts, however dont even know where the fuck are they and thinking that when consume something, we are tripping 😂😂😂😂

26 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Why do you want to do more trips if the experience was already jarring and terrifying? 🤔

Because the insights are worth the bad trip. I have learned great lessons . One of which is that consciousness is  Amorphous. Not  solid. And you can shift to a parallel universes using this substance and explore the majesty and mystery of existence .

Being the most powerful enthogenic substances on earth, it should be considered one of the highest master plants, and must be approached with extreme care and deep, loving respect and responsibility. If you are sufficiently careful, not forgetting the immense potential to negatively influence or warp your mind, then yes, I would say it's very healthy to use. My problem is my mind is already filled with twisted beliefs about infinity from watching Leo gura's  videos . So whatever you expect the substance to do for you..it will . It will show you exactly all the hidden Realms inside your subconscious mind .

4 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Why?

Why are insights important?

Because I care about understanding reality 

We live in it. Not understanding that which you live in will make you nervous, distraught, worried, even paranoid.

You know all those people that lash out and claim conspiracies left and right? Not all of them have a diagnosis that give them paranoid delusions, some simply cannot understand the reality they live in, it is just too complicated and hard to get one’s head around.

The need to understand the reality that we live in is bred into us and cannot be taken away, so when we lack an understanding, sometimes we will rather make up stuff about reality  no matter how nonsensical  as long as we understand it.