Insane life changing experience-Salvia trip report

Some of my most profound trips were with Salvia.  I still remember the trips that were the most unsettling.  What makes it profound is you think that's how reality is, the way it is during the trip.  Ditto for DMT and 5-MeO-DMT.  I don't do psychedelics anymore.  I got the message and have hung up the phone.  I went through a 3 year period where I did psychedelics a lot. 

I had one Salvia trip where I was chased down and murdered.  I fell to the ground and died.  I also had one of my most pleasant trips on Salvia where I was in a kind of Heaven and everything was incredibly blissful and peaceful and happy.  One I was reborn into a kind of Machine World where everything looked like iron and I was sort of suspended there and couldn't move.  There were entities all around me with eyes looking at me through rolls and rolls of what appeared like metal scaffolding. 

5-MeO-DMT is terrifying but in a different way -- the way you thought you existed changes and you feel like you now know how you really exist, as consciousness itself.   I kept thinking, I should write this down during the peak of the trip but I had no body and couldn't do anything.  You feel like you're being exposed to the truth of your existence for the first time.  I only did 5-MeO-DMT once but I had a breakthrough trip and then an incredible comedown with all the philosophical monkey chatter that goes with that phase of the trip.  During the peak phase there was no philosophical chatter, in fact philosophy seemed totally useless during the peak phase.  It was realizing my existence as a being is different than I formerly thought of myself as.

Edited by Joseph Maynor