Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

1 minute ago, Devin said:

True, which shows he's not a master to anyone with eyes

You don't think most of his followers see him that way?  Dude.  Idk why I keep responding to you.  I don't see how you even make that deduction from this...the implications would be then, there are no masters....but he doesn't clearly say this, and a lot of people look at him like the next fuxking messiah.  He calls himself god!

Edited by Lester Retsel

1 minute ago, Devin said:

So, in your pedophile argument the hurt adult was responsible for their choice, are Leo's adult followers not responsible for theirs

Yes. They are. My point was things with adults are COMPLEX with lots of factors.  In the case of pedophilia, it is very simply ALWAYS harmful and NEVER love.

The issues with actualized.org and it's followers are complex.

Just now, Devin said:

So then why does Leo need to bear the responsibility for the outcome of the relationship? It was consenting adults and he acted in good faith, he's a flawed human being as you've stated time and time again.

He has voluntarily assumed the position of the teacher/leader.  

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

So then why does Leo need to bear the responsibility for the outcome of the relationship? It was consenting adults and he acted in good faith, he's a flawed human being as you've stated time and time again.

He IS responsible, karmically imo, whether he acknowledges it or not, when you take on the role of spiritual teacher, you do assume responsibility to a degree to those who out their faith in you.

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

K. My POV, no one enlightened would be a teacher, you would never know about their spirituality. The only teachers there will ever be are flawed and fuked up, that's one of the important lessons I learned from leo, not the saying of that, but the explaining of it.

You didn't even have time to watch my whole video.  Anyway, so thats a belief of yours now.  Great.  Has nothing to do with whether it's true or not, and if that's your big takeaway from leo, idk, I feel like it's not much 

Edited by Lester Retsel

Just now, Devin said:

Man, we all have responsibility for ourselves, you can't live farming that out, that's not living, spiritual teachers give you something they're thinking about, you still must think for yourself.

If it was regulated then in your logic the regulators would be responsible, and then who regulates the regulators, ....!!!!!

It's life, you're not promised or entitled anything.

Whoever takes responsibility takes responsibility, that's all.  I don't mean to say nobody should. 

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

You're the only one responsible for the teachings you consume.

You're doing what you're fighting. You're essentially saying you should be able to blindly trust teachers, which is what causes the Manson murders, .....

You are also responsible for what you put out, as a teacher.  That is where everything originates afterall.  Words have power, you need to understand the power your words have.  Responsibility goes both ways, but since the teacher speaks first, they hold primary responsibility 

Edited by Lester Retsel

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

You're the only one responsible for the teachings you consume.

You're doing what you're fighting. You're essentially saying you should be able to blindly trust teachers, which is what causes the Manson murders, .....

Why do you think Jesus had to die for people sins?

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

You're promoting what you hate, indirectly. Be careful of the karma from what you're teaching there

I don't hate.  I see a problem so I'm talking talking about it.  People have thanked me for helping them decide to stop following leo.  I don't wish him ill.  Or his followers. If I did I'd just let it continue and not interfere.  I hope they all decide to course-correct.