Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

@Devin right, abuse begets abuse, not love, confusing abuse for love doesn't make it love.  The hoops you need to jump through to give leo the benefit of the doubt here is ludicrous.  Maybe, JUST maybe, he's actually fucked up and has been jumping through hoops himself to maintain the belief that this abuser loved him and that he was actually special to him, not just a vulnerable body to use.  Then he'd have to deal with that.  An underage person cannot give consent to an an adult, it is abuse 100% of the time, and leo is leaving room for there to be exceptiona to this...there aren't.  He seems to be saying sometimes it can even benefit the child...like it did him.  And then he's also saying SOMETIMES it can cause trauma and so that's why it shouldn't be accepted.  Let's break it down, what are some of the implications of being molested at that age; you have to keep it a secret, from everyone, including your parents and all other adults in your life.  That alone is huge and inescapable.  You have to come to terms with allowing something to be do to you that you don't want, from someone probably look up to and admire.  Love comes at a price.  Just those 2 things have massive lifelong reverberations.  

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

No, he's not saying the molestation was love or good for him, you're mixing things, he had a relationship with the guy outside of the sexual abuse. He was about 14 too, which is really odd to me

Omg he said "pedophilia IS love" and "it was a net positive" experience 

Lol.he said he put off dating for so long because his life purpose didn't include chasing girls...seems like he played enough video games during that time, but talking to girls was.a waste of time.  So instead of doing it naturally at a normal social age for free his life purpose included paying 1000s of $ to learn sexist predatory tactics in his late 20s and now all of his experience consists of what he learned from.doing that.  

I do agree with Leo in that open-mindedness is a great quality and closed-off judgement of people and their feelings and desires isn't very wise or productive. Though that blog post seems to be really more about the usual ideology of humans with biases and being better or lesser. "If you can't accept this controversial thing you're not there (worthy) yet, like I am" kinda deal. Brings in mind that song Phil mentioned a while back, Red Lines by Geordie Kieffer.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

@DMT Elf his remaining supporters remind me of trump supporters at this point, literally nothing he says or does will get then to rethink their allegiance.  No amount of contradictions or unproven claims, no amount of crazy is too crazy after what they've already bought into.  The irony is that he, like his abuser, has "groomed" them over time to "radically accept" whatever the fuck he says is the truth.

Edited by Lester Retsel

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

I do agree with Leo in that open-mindedness is a great quality and closed-off judgement of people and their feelings and desires isn't very wise or productive. Though that blog post seems to be really more about the usual ideology of humans with biases and being better or lesser. "If you can't accept this controversial thing you're not there (worthy) yet, like I am" kinda deal. Brings in mind that song Phil mentioned a while back, Red Lines by Geordie Kieffer.

But he is clearly not unbiased and open minded across the board- so he can accept that pedophilia is love, but not that a women take responsibility for who they have sex with, or that a woman's value can increase with age as well as a man's, or that if a woman doesn't get "the right kind of love" it's her fault, or that "hot women" face am equal amount of challenges in life don't coast by on what is given to them for free their whole lives-all things he has said recently(post "awakening") he gives pedophiles more credit than women. 

12 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

WOMEN on the other hand, sweeping and belittling statements CONSTANTLY apply...fuck sake 

definitely-maybe-romance.gif.dfe3d2a52c2a649dcd5f92e089e97e14.gif

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.