Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

@Devin @fopylo for me, it isn't really what he's saying that I take issue with even if I think it's silly. 

It's just the behaviors he's acting on, posting a bunch of weird shit on his blog, the weird stuff he posted on instagram. 

If connor murphy did some shit like this people would be like wtf, but when leo does it his fans are like "oh no he's just so open minded". 

I'm not looking at the pedophile post, I'm looking at the big picture pattern going on here. 

He also just seems isolated, like something just seems off. Is this just me? 

♾️

@Devin yep, and imagine being being position and then framing yourself as a teacher.

Imagine a ton of lost young guys looking up to someone who's deep down just as lost as them. 

This is the classic guru trap, and although he's mentioned this a lot, he's in it right now.

♾️

@Devin so he brainwashed a bunch of young lost guys, then he will evolve beyond all that and just leave? 

Sounds pretty irresponsible to me. 

Like oh yeah I just brainwashed a bunch of people, but I'm so awakened so fuck em, I'm gonna go live my life.

Edited by Orb

♾️

41 minutes ago, Devin said:

Here's the parts of the blog post you forgot to read

"Pedophilia is a legit problem, but it would be nice if our society took a mature approach to dealing with it. The way it's handled now is childish and toxic — the modern day equivalent of the witch trails."

"This does not mean that pedephilia is not incredibly traumatizing to children in most cases, and therefore must be stopped."

Yeah but then later he's saying it's just like adults in consentual relationships who hurt each other,  like it's on the same level.  It's not.  Not even close.  

What's childish and toxic is Leo's way of "dealing with things" on his own, not "using people as an emotional tampon" thus truly belittling those who do talk about their feelings, which is totally healthy and necessary.  That and his opinions of women.  It really sounds like you drank the Kool aid and are making every excuse possible for him.

Edited by Lester Retsel

@Devin

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

What beliefs do you think he instilled? 

Dude trust me, I was deep in that rabbit hole for years, I posted comments on YouTube defending him, yea...I was that guy. Once you see through it you never fall for it again. There's so much stuff that it makes my brain wanna melt, I can make a little list of the kind of beliefs leo instills if you'd like.

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

any lesser man would have

Any lesser man? So he's better than everyone else? That sounds very actualized.org-esque

♾️

@Devin he is comparing normal adult relationships and the hurt they can cause to the hurt child abuse can cause like they are comparable.   This is ridiculous.  I don't care what twist you put on it, him says these things is absolutely ignorant and bewreceived_488352286498502.thumb.jpeg.1d81e5d09be97b2cb291fe4146d69a72.jpegilderingly irresponsible with the following he has.

Screenshot_20220916-194410_Samsung Internet.jpg

received_488352286498502.jpeg

Edited by Lester Retsel

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

He's better than anyone else doing things like he's doing, better than Tolle, Sadghuru in this regard, they exploit their followers just below the level of televangelist

@Devin  have you ever seen Sadghuru or Eckhart Tolle telling people how unenlightened they are, do they talk down on their audience?

Has Eckhart/Sadghuru ever recorded themselves alone in an apartment high on dmt saying that they have achieved the highest awakening? 

♾️

@Devin like having hurt someone you loved who you were in a consentual adult relationship with is no different from molesting a child.  And calling people childish of they dont think about it this way.  And constantly dangling the carrot of awakening(that he has) and which excuses any seemingly outlandish thing he might say because he says he has this, but you just need to take his word for it.

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

He's not comparing what you're saying. He's saying you can love someone and still hurt them

Thats exactly what he's doing if you read what he wrote.  A child molester has no love for the child they are molesting, because they are indifferent to the harm they are causing.  Indifference is the opposite of love.  He is saying you have a double standard if you ever hurt someone in a relationship and don't think you are causing the same amount of harm as child molestation.

Edited by Lester Retsel

Just now, Devin said:

A.)Delusional pedophiles don't know they're causing harm

B.)In the moment of the act the indifference is the opposite of love, but do you not think someone that loves someone else could also at a time be indifferent to hurting them. Pedophilia is the desire, molestation is the act, he didn't say molestation is love

If you are an adult in a relationship and you get hurt as a result, you are getting hurt a a result of a choice you made, to be in that relationship.  The abused child has no choice.  

Pedophilia is an illness.  Molestation is the result.  An illness under no circumstances is real love.  Adult relationships are tricky and difficult but there is absolutely NO comparing the 2.  1 is a sickness, acting upon which is a destructive and criminal act 100% of the time, the other is highly nuanced, and both parties are always responsible for themselves.

Pedophilia is delusion/sickness/pathology.  That never equals love.  

Adult relationships do equal love that can be reciprocal.  Pedophiliac love can never be reciprocal, but definition, can never be consensual.  THAT is the key difference, and why the 2 can NEVER be compared.  They do not belong in the same conversation.

Just now, Devin said:

So if an adult woman decides to go in a private room with a man and gets raped; that's a result of her choice, to go in that room? No

Leo would agree with the second part in principle

That is just a different conversation.  It's entirely different, more complex.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Is the world not currently that way? With "his damage"? Of course it is, he can't change what he's done, he also must accept that.

*I personally don't follow the belief that he's done damage

Well, unfortunately yeah that's the mentality of a lot of people, not wanting to take responsibility for their actions.