Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

27 minutes ago, Devin said:

Okay, there was a lot of this too lester😩😫😓😢😭😪😥🤧

I believe it, he loves to cry in his videos.  Like Jordan Peterson.  But there was no trauma involved for him and it was a net positive, he just shared it because it's an interesting story.  And he's radically open minded toward pedophiles.  People of differ races-not so radically open minded, women, eh, they are definitely inferior in certain ways, and their value always decreases in age when mens value increases.  Also, he's the only being on existence, but socializing makes you stupid... and pickup is a legit form of socializing... there's not like, mindful high consciousness socializing with interesting intelligent people, and then doing pickup, they both make you stupid....and constantly interacting with people who mostly kiss your ass on online forums doesn't count.  It's cool to do that, but it's it's waste of time to have friends who you see as equals.... thanks Devin... now I get it.

Oh yeah, and he doesn't need to use people like emotional tampons by talking about his feelings with anyone.... he'll just talk AT people in videos and cry and laugh like a lunatic all by himself and read the comments later saying how brilliant and special he is, and he can just delete the ones he doesn't like...that IS much simpler than real life.. 

And it's STUPID to think pedophilia isn't love, it's CHILDISH and NAIVE to not believe racism or "ethnocentrism" is natural and hard wired into people... BUT also "all judgement is untenable" and you should always be "radically open minded" to everything...

Oh, and always choose to do the thing that is more challenging emotionally....unless of course you'd prefer to live in a neighborhood of all white people... I mean, let's not go crazy with our radical open mindedness and emotionally challenging ourselves... 

Let's not try and expand our perspectives by deliberately spending time with people who aren't like us-lets just lock ourselves in our homes and do reckless amounts of drugs...

1 hour ago, Devin said:

If you take snippets, yeah things sound ridiculous, but when you get to the meat of what he teaches, from being there is the only way to understand what he means. It is ridiculous, following society is ridiculous

@Devin For the most part I would agree with you, but I think there is a major difference in "getting to the meat of what he teaches" and the reality that he sprays a fire hose of content, and while some of it is sound, some of it is blatantly ridiculous, and there is the spectrum of everything in between. As time goes on he definitely seems to be drifting more to the ridiculous side of things with increased frequency.

I would agree its easy to take snippets of what he says and conflate them into "Shock Horror!", and I see that happening to some degree within this thread. That said it is also possible to take snippets which accurately capture his exact belief or opinion, and don't require any kind of deeper lore to process. Sometimes he just blurts out total bollocks and thats all there is to it.

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

2 hours ago, Devin said:

@DMT Elf if it has to do with how Leo's thinking is wrong.

I've been through hell in life and I've looked far and wide for how to live a life full of love/peace/joy, a life worth living. And what Leo teaches as a whole is what I see as that. I never before felt peace like this.

If you take snippets, yeah things sound ridiculous, but when you get to the meat of what he teaches, from being there is the only way to understand what he means. It is ridiculous, following society is ridiculous

There are a billion ways to live your own life and not just "follow society" Leo's just seems like a really unhealthy way.  I don't see a happy healthy functional human being in him, I see an immature emotional cripple who looks like death warmed over telling you he is happy and enlightened.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

@Adeptus Psychonautica yes, now consider the bollocks, and consider how all beliefs are bollocks

BTW, Leo actually follows societal norms pretty well, being very concerned with his career and making as much money as he can off his business, the typical male status symbol of showing off how "good he is with women" taking every opportunity to pump up his ego, accepting all the praise and ass kissing that comes his way, wanting to live in a nice,, white community...I mean, pretty standard American white male if ya ask me

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

Okay, and for some reason you're not okay with that. For some reason you fight what is, you have two choices fight/hell/misery/unacceptable or acceptance/heaven/peace/observe/enjoy

You're fighting the wind, you could just fly a kite and enjoy it

You're fighting the river, you could just ride down it

I don't really know where you're getting all that...im pretty happy with.my own life and I'm not fighting anything.  I do worry about people who follow this nut job but I'm not one of them

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Okay, and why are you worried about that? Just see it, see beauty the beauty, and do what you want, be happy yourself

I am.  I want to point out how absurd this foolish white boy is, that's part of what I want in this moment, so I'm doing it.  I'm following my bliss even as we speak.

Just now, Devin said:

Yeah, "perfection" is the carrot you're following to hell, or keeping you on the hamster wheel of hell

I'm on a HAMPSTER WHEEL TO HELL....

Yeah boi that's metal as fuck, I'm cool with that...

Sounds like your carrot to hell is defending your boy right now....

Be well, my bliss no longer includes this conversation 

@DMT Elf I feel like Devin is being provocative because he is lonely and has no one else to talk to, so being inflammatory on here to keep people engaged and to continue feeling the need to respond to him.  I mean, that or he's an ignorant drone.  Either way, idk if it's gonna be worth your time to try and explain this to him, but it's your call.

13 hours ago, Devin said:

@Adeptus Psychonautica yes, now consider the bollocks, and consider how all beliefs are bollocks

@Devin Can you be more specific here? Are you saying that literally anything that a person can believe is not true? If so then I would disagree with that statement.

@Devin I think the evidence for the contrary is on display in your actions on this forum, and no doubt in everyday reality, so there is some mismatch here. Every button press to respond to any post here shows belief in a number of outcomes, as well as belief in the validity of the content.

Given that we are all acting as if certain things are true, then for all practical purposes there are indeed truths out there, and while we can engage in thought experiments to play with such concepts then this becomes impractical once we interact with the material reality.

Bringing this back to the subject of the thread (Leo) then I have no problem with him having opinions or voicing his ideas, but when he makes objective claims about material reality that are objectively wrong, then it is appropriate to call him out on his nonsense. Such examples have no nuance to be factored in, and the belief that nuance is required (a point you have stated) is a contradiction to the idea that nothing is true.

4 hours ago, DMT Elf said:

@Adeptus Psychonautica

Well, you might say that the definition of a belief is 'something you haven't verified', and is anything true before it's been verified?

Have you wondered if truth even exists before you find it?

Thoughts?

I think that would be an incorrect definition of belief. A person can believe in something they haven’t verified (God, aliens, reincarnation), and they can believe in something they have verified (fire is hot, gravity pulls things down). Its not exclusive.

Rather than invent new definitions its easier just to use the established one - https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/belief

Truth is simply the fact of how something is, so yes truth exists regardless of whether there is someone there to observe/discover it.

1 hour ago, Devin said:

this was your question

All beliefs are bollocks you trace them back far enough, unless you include non-verbal beliefs. Words are too fallible

What claims of his are outright wrong?

This is a contradiction. I doubt you can fathom all possible beliefs and so cannot categorically state that they are all bollocks, although certainly the belief that you think you can is bollocks. Even your own claim contains a caveat so even by your own definition not all beliefs are bollocks, and logically your caveat itself doesn’t hold water.

Just to use a recent example then he claimed that holocaust survivors must accept that gassing the jews was an act of love by god in order to heal - this was stated as an absolute fact with no alternative. He applied this to any survivor of any traumatic event - This is outright wrong

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Gravity has not been proven, funny you use those two examples, some consider what others call gravity to be caused by thermodynamics

You ever drop a helium balloon?

There are patterns you follow, that fire burnt me last time, I fell on the floor last time I rolled out of bed. But it's best to recognize it's all prejudice and not jump to some "belief"." Last time therefore" instead of "gravity will pull the balloon down"

It's seemingly insignificant but beliefs will f you up

Gravity has certainly been proven to my satisfaction, and to such a degree that its really not up for debate. The mechanism for helium balloons going up is not related to gravity but rather the weight of the gas. Notice how they dont just fly off into the outer universe?

I think that some of your beliefs in belief are indeed fucking you up.