Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

What errors and mistakes though? He never told anyone to do anything

He never told people to do irresponsible amount of drugs? He never gaslit people into thinking they are wasting their life if they ignore his teachings?  He never told young impressionable guys they should wait till a woman says "no" 3 times before they stop? What universe have I been living in that gave me that impression?

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Doing nice things for them? Hug? Right?

How do they know to give love this way?

Adult love CAN be selfish and result in hurt.  They are completely and nuanced, we have to take them on a case by case basis.

Molestation of a child is ONLY non consensual and harmful, always.

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

He says only do psychedelics in moderation and only a couple times a year

Do you tell people to get out of a burning house?

No 3 times for what, to stop doing something physical or to stop asking them out?

And ok he may pay lip service to doing them in that amount, BUT, if you reaaallly wanna go all the way and be God realized like him...every implication is you kinda gotta take them how he does.  He is very good at double talk, don't get me wrong 

Just now, Devin said:

I don't do drugs so I haven't payed much attention to him on it except what I previously stated and also he seems to mainly only promote 5meo and apparently that doesn't last long in the system. Many of his mods and big followers abstain from drug usage totally

It's not necessarily about how long something physically stays in your system.  The experience can be traumatic 

@Devin you're in denial, so many of his followers take psychedelics, and the ones who havent want to. 

Also leo gives disclaimers but doesn't follow any of them.

Act.org video begins: "hey guys its leo be careful with psychedelics and if you're not in the right mental state stay away from them."

Also leo: "you gotta be willing to do anything for the truth, I took 5meo dmt for 30 days straight, 5meo dmt realistically is the only way you'll be free from your selfish biases, oh also...don't do psychedelics If you're not mentally stable, by the way look how awakened and happy I am! I did this by taking 5meo dmt, oh also...dont do psychedelics if youre suicidal, going through serious depression, mentally ungrounded." 

♾️

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Yeah, the dude started to think he's god, sort of a disclaimer in the title wouldn't you say?

He STILL calls himself God, constantly.  And yes, he even has disclaimers, they cover his ass legally.  But people ignore them all the time! Especially young and impressionable people! He speaks out if both sides of his mouth constantly, making it challenging to point out something that is really truly problematic that he hasn't simultaneously given himself JUST enough room to wiggle out of it by doing some backtracking and damage control later on.  The implications of the danger in what he says is clear as day.  I think you are being really silly if you don't acknowledge that.

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Devin you're in denial, so many of his followers take psychedelics, and the ones who havent want to. 

Also leo gives disclaimers but doesn't follow any of them.

Act.org video begins: "hey guys its leo be careful with psychedelics and if you're not in the right mental state stay away from them."

Also leo: "you gotta be willing to do anything for the truth, I took 5meo dmt for 30 days straight, 5meo dmt realistically is the only way you'll be free from your selfish biases, oh also...don't do psychedelics If you're not mentally stable, by the way look how awakened and happy I am! I did this by taking 5meo dmt, oh also...dont do psychedelics if youre suicidal, going through serious depression, mentally ungrounded." 

Exactly.  Constant double talk.

@Devin leo has said so many times that psychedelics are realistically the only way to enlightenment.

Most people who are young,lost, confused, associate enlightenment with being free from their suffering. So yes, many people want to do psychedelics bc of leo.

I mean come on, he practically rubs his experiences in his audiences face. His videos are basically him talking down on his audience, they like that shit for some reason lol. 

He could take a shit on his followers heads and they'd be full of joy. 

♾️

@DMT Elf it's not psychedelics, im highlighting the neurotic state thats created when you simultaneously tell your followers that psychedelics are the only thing that will help, and to not do them if you are dealing with serious issues. 

You see how neurotic this is? Most people on the path are dealing with serious issues.

♾️

@Devin a little self honesty is key here, do you really see that in the act.org community? 

Has a single person on that forum solved all their emotional issues before going on the path? 

No.

And of course leo will continue saying that his followers aren't doing the real work, that they're supposed to solve all their problems before going on the path, thus increasing the feelings of unworthiness in the audience.

♾️

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Uhhh, it's a core tenet you deal with mental health before taking the path. I've heard that screamed at actualized time and time again.

Well, it is abundantly clear that that is in no way being heeded...if you think it is....what??? Have you SEEN the things his followers say??

@Devin why would you follow someone who isn't a master?

By master I mean: an old student, someone who's dealt with all the traps and mistakes on the path, who's matured from practice. This applies to any field.

I don't see this in leo personally.

I never use the word master btw, it's too dramatic but in this case I'll use it. 

♾️

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Many unwell people follow actualized, sadly no one has started Stabilized.org and they're finding no where else to go, Leo does not claim to give therapy, and says to get It.

Again, "sure you should get therapy and this and that, BUT...ultimately that's not going to do anything for you and the only real way to get anywhere is psychedelics" that message is very very clearly the takeaway for a huge chunk of his followers and I do not see him correcting them when they have received this message.