Just now, Alexander said:

Yes enlightenment is realization that Everything is God/Love and what God is ,is Infinite Love.You have to experience it no words can describe it.No mind is easy to achieve.

So "you" can achieve no mind? Don't listen Leo too much 😂😂 love you brother. You made me laugh ♥️♥️♥️

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

7 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Heroin addicts feel so good yet they die so quickly ,ruin their health and their loved ones.Think well is so much more important.

The drugs are looked for initially because they want to avoid feeling and then they end up on one hell of a roller coaster of ups and downs. That's not what's meant by putting feeling first. 

Youtube Channel  

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

The drugs are looked for initially because they want to avoid feeling and then they end up on one hell of a roller coaster of ups and downs. That's not what's meant by putting feeling first. 

@Phil is an ENFJ.He is a feeler type and for him feelings are most important so he projects that on others.I am on other side ESTJ so a thinker type.It's all psychology nothing to do with spirituality.

Spirituality is God realization not living without thoughts ,which you can't.

2 minutes ago, Alexander said:

@Phil is an ENFJ.He is a feeler type and for him feelings are most important so he projects that on others.I am on other side ESTJ so a thinker type.It's all psychology nothing to do with spirituality.

Spirituality is God realization not living without thoughts ,which you can't.

God realization is loving everything unconditionally.  Not questioning or criticizing people who doesn’t get agree with what your saying. Infinite love is accepting everything and everyone the way that they are. Loving them as they are. Moreover, enlightenment is not leaving without any thoughts, it is realization of there is no such a thing as thought. I suggest you to help and love the people whom you dont like or doesn’t get along with what you are believing . With this way you can began your path. Much love ❤️ ❤️❤️ Peace!

1 minute ago, James123 said:

God realization is loving everything unconditionally.  Not questioning or criticizing people who doesn’t get agree with what your saying. Infinite love is accepting everything and everyone the way that they are. Loving them as they are. Moreover, enlightenment is not leaving without any thoughts, it is realization of there is no such a thing as thought. I suggest you to help and love the people whom you dont like or doesn’t get along with what you are believing . With this way you can began your path. Much love ❤️ ❤️❤️ Peace!

What path?Question here is free will not enlightenment.

Why enlightenment is so important it is a concept and we have enough of gurus (most of them fake) and saints .

3 minutes ago, Alexander said:

What path?Question here is free will not enlightenment.

Why enlightenment is so important it is a concept and we have enough of gurus (most of them fake) and saints .

Because enlightenment will prove you that is there an free will or not. Enlightenment is not a concept. 

What path?

Your spiritual path. I can see that you are in pain and suffering. What hurts you about phil, enlightenment and love? 

33 minutes ago, James123 said:

Because enlightenment will prove you that is there an free will or not. Enlightenment is not a concept. 

What path?

Your spiritual path. I can see that you are in pain and suffering. What hurts you about phil, enlightenment and love? 

It's not about me.

Tell me what "awareness"is? Consciousness is product of brain activity which I proved with pictures above.Pictures speak for themselves.

18 minutes ago, Alexander said:

It's not about me.

Tell me what "awareness"is? Consciousness is product of brain activity which I proved with pictures above.Pictures speak for themselves.

These are all beliefs, learned and thought. There is no such a thing as awareness, consciousness, brain or picture. Tell me 1 thing that you haven't learned?  Do you think you have an eye and see now? Even your birth is a belief.

Just now, James123 said:

These are all beliefs, learned and thought. There is no such a thing as awareness, consciousness, brain or picture. Tell me 1 thing that you haven't learned?  Do you think you have an eye and see now? Even your birth is a belief.

Yes, I have eyes I can see and I can read. My birth is not belief it happened years ago. It was the workings of the Universe at that moment.

Just now, Alexander said:

Yes, I have eyes I can see and I can read. My birth is not belief it happened years ago. It was the workings of the Universe at that moment.

These are all beliefs, thoughts and what the matrix is. Now is the source, before so called birth. Please contemplate and meditate more brother. Peace !

18 hours ago, Mandy said:

My original post in this thread, though at first glance hilariously ridiculous and written in all caps, I thought, was quite an eloquent take on the subject. No body can own free will, because things that are owned are inherently no longer free. 🤯

It was a trollish comment .you always do this. You start by a trolling comment and when everyone ignore it ..you get serious  

Does this mean that we do not have free will, as in is free will a thing other than us? No. There is just no having and no haver. 

If there is no separate self, and there is no question of possessing or not possessing, what happens to the question? What happens if we switch the words "free" with unconditional and "will" with love, because desire without the condition of time becomes love. What I actually am is unconditional love, therefore I do not have unconditional love, I am unconditional love. 

Why do you want to switch "free "with "unconditional "and" will "with" love "? To me this is just a prejudice to reach an already in -mind conclusion which had originally nothing to do with the question  .

You've dismissed nonduality, or what might seem like paradox, etc. A yes or no answer is only half the story. Half right, half wrong. You cannot ask questions based on past wrong assumptions and expect a yes or no answer.  Why assume that separate selves can posses the ephemeral? You say you want a clear answer, you're thinking that it looks like a yes or no,

The question CAN be answered by yes or no .modern science (neuroscience) have done tons of experiments on the brain activity of people while they were conducting an experiment to track brain activity of those people while they were presented with simple choices like "move your hands "or "press that button ".and it was found that the brain activity occurs milliseconds before the conscious decision arises in the people's minds .

So science clearly tell us that we don't have free will .why can't spirituality tell us a straightforward answer too ? Isn't spirituality simply the science of consciousness? 

So I ask you to give a straightforward answer to the question without turning the words "free will " into a different set of words to suit a prejudice of yours ?

Do humans have free will?  Yes or no? Few questions cut to the core of human experience quicker then this one. It's easy to see why. With free will we are in control of our lives and morally responsible for our actions, without free will we are reduced to mere robots following out the programming given to us. The implications of free will are staggering and yet the human race has failed to reach a consensus on a question that is absolutely essential to our existence. Our everyday experience tells us yes, but the logic of science tells us no. 

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

These are all beliefs, thoughts and what the matrix is. Now is the source, before so called birth. Please contemplate and meditate more brother. Peace !

Just now, James123 said:

Of course free will is an illusion because you are an illusion itself as your birth. 

So you believe everything is an illusion?