Money is a concept, referred to as currency. Similar to other items of value or asset classes, it is used to exchange goods, services or instances of asset classes.

Economic value arises from consensus and changes over time. Which means that assigning value has essentially no truth content.

Money is what you project into it or not. It has no deeper meaning except to buy you something and is a means to an end.

You won't attract more money if you think you know what money is. You attract money in the context of what it can bring you. Because money in itself as said has no emotional value. No human being loves money, they always love what is related to it.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Get ready to be mindfucked guys:

@Mandy You'd probably find this one interesting.

@Phil Been wondering how we could ever get out of this trap. It seems we would have to kinda dismantle the entire system and build a better one. But that would be such a radical and huge thing to do. We are all slaves... If I remember correctly, you were some sort of economics professional? What do you think of this? Who to vote? 😅

There must be an effortless way.

4 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

you were some sort of economics professional?

Uh no sir. That’d be a pretty huge exaggeration. I just enjoyed inspecting what’s actual about things. 

4 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

What do you think of this?

Meaning, purpose, value & individuals come to mind. 

Yet, not to perception. 

On 8/22/2022 at 10:55 AM, Blessed2 said:

Get ready to be mindfucked guys:

@Mandy You'd probably find this one interesting.

@Phil Been wondering how we could ever get out of this trap. It seems we would have to kinda dismantle the entire system and build a better one. But that would be such a radical and huge thing to do. We are all slaves... If I remember correctly, you were some sort of economics professional? What do you think of this? Who to vote? 😅

The World Economic Forum wants to do that - built a better one.

Which is basically enslaving us - currently we are no slaves. But if the WEF wants to continue its plan (you can read it on their website) to replace Shareholde Economy with Stakeholder Economy (stakeholders are members of the WEF), we will be slaves. Because only shareholder can own money and all other people have to borrow it. Moreover they want to implement a digital currency, which means they can shut down your whole finances with only a push of a button.

Left means not right

2 hours ago, BlendingInfinite said:

But if the WEF wants to continue its plan (you can read it on their website) to replace Shareholde Economy with Stakeholder Economy (stakeholders are members of the WEF), we will be slaves. Because only shareholder can own money and all other people have to borrow it.

That sounds wildly different from what the WEF articles + wikipedia says about stakeholder capitalism. Give me a link to better sources if you like.

Also I don't see how it relates to the video I posted. Have you seen the video?

3 hours ago, BlendingInfinite said:

Moreover they want to implement a digital currency, which means they can shut down your whole finances with only a push of a button.

Sounds quite silly to me.

It's not like if there was a digital currency implemented, that WEF or ay other singular entity would then have the buttons and the power to shut down your finances lol. That sounds like a reach and paranoid conspirational thinking.

There must be an effortless way.

15 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

That sounds wildly different from what the WEF articles + wikipedia says about stakeholder capitalism. Give me a link to better sources if you like.

Also I don't see how it relates to the video I posted. Have you seen the video?

Sounds quite silly to me.

It's not like if there was a digital currency implemented, that WEF or ay other singular entity would then have the buttons and the power to shut down your finances lol. That sounds like a reach and paranoid conspirational thinking.

No, I didn't watched your video, it is a waste of time. 

The way you answered sounds pretty arrogant. I don't think you have a reason to be that way. 

And somehow I don't want to make the effort to list you everything out here as you don’t appear to be someone I want to do a favor.  You yourself seem to have done almost no research. Wikipedia doesn’t count lol it is no reliable source as most people know. 

Of course you have to be able to analyse different articles neutrally, check the facts and in general display intelligence. It is not just about lazy search and Fast opinions or what your guru says. 

And of course they can shut down your Finances as they are Centralized. Have you ever heard of freezing accounts. Be more humble my friend. Let other people think I bet you have other strenghts👍

Edited by BlendingInfinite

Left means not right