5 hours ago, BlendingInfinite said:

No, I didn't watched your video, it is a waste of time. 

Then we're not even talking about the same thing.

The thread was about money. 'What is money'. I posted a video talking about how money and its seeming value is created from nothing + how the monetary system works. What you're talking about is a different subject.

And honestly, yeah I came across blunt. It's because I didn't like the WEF stuff. For me it looks like the usual conspiracy theories. I've heard about it before many times. And really, what you wrote seems to have nothing to do with the video I posted. So for me it seemed like you just came pushing your own beliefs, not even checking how it relates to what I was talking about.

There must be an effortless way.

5 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Then we're not even talking about the same thing.

The thread was about money. 'What is money'. I posted a video talking about how money and its seeming value is created from nothing + how the monetary system works. What you're talking about is a different subject.

And honestly, yeah I came across blunt. It's because I didn't like the WEF stuff. For me it looks like the usual conspiracy theories. I've heard about it before many times. And really, what you wrote seems to have nothing to do with the video I posted. So for me it seemed like you just came pushing your own beliefs, not even checking how it relates to what I was talking about.

You said 'we are all slaves' and you most probably meant in terms of monetary means - as the thread suggests that. That is why my answer.

Moreover, for answering the question 'what is money' you have to know how it behaves, how it is controlled it etc.  Because it is a manmade concept. A better questions would be 'what is an asset?', because I bet it is more about [material survival/material or physical freedom in terms of material possibilities/opportunities] rather than just money. Value could also be intellectual value or emotional value etc. But material value is meant I suppose.

And if something 'looks like' that way for you, I would not participate in revealing my opinion if I have not dealt with it properly. Because you see that too often and so the evil beds its way. Yes, if someone wants to sound smart or critical, then it is easy to dismiss things. One usually runs better by discarding things and it's easier. But that doesn't mean it's good or true. 

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

You said 'we are all slaves' and you most probably meant in terms of monetary means - as the thread suggests that. That is why my answer.

Moreover, for answering the question 'what is money' you have to know how it behaves, how it is controlled it etc.  Because it is a manmade concept. A better questions would be 'what is an asset?', because I bet it is more about [material survival/material or physical freedom in terms of material possibilities/opportunities] rather than just money. Value could also be intellectual value or emotional value etc. But material value is meant I suppose.

If you are interested in what I talked about, watch the linked video. It's actually super interesting stuff. IMO way more deep than an elite controlling us or 'money is manmade concept' - it's more like a magic trick, a sleight of hand.

There must be an effortless way.

21 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

If you are interested in what I talked about, watch the linked video. It's actually super interesting stuff. IMO way more deep than an elite controlling us or 'money is manmade concept' - it's more like a magic trick, a sleight of hand.

Nope, how the current world-economy is structured and how it will change in the future is obviously more deep and complex. As the financial system nowadays has become very complex, as well as the company-structures behind it etc.

All the content in your video one basically learns in high school.

Edited by BlendingInfinite

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

4 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

If it is like blood and water why we need to make effort to get it.

Implement strategies & techniques and ways to earn it ,work ect.

shouldn't it br free like water as you say lol.

It’s like blood in the body or water on the earth in the circulatory sense. Also like oil in an engine. 

There is the potential for such a comment to seem semantical or even absolutist, but there isn’t a we efforting, or implementing strategies & techniques.