I would like a clear explanation of how this dreamboard works

You don't want all that stuff to instantly land in your lap, you want the process. Sometimes (often) that process doesn't look very linear or direct. Sometimes we think we want things because we really want something else, for example, we want a new car, but really we actually love driving the car we have, but we want to appear a certain way to other people. We want other people to think of us in a certain light, but don't recognize that what we really want is to accept and love ourselves, and accept and love our own authentic desires. Maybe we don't believe we can directly do this by dropping thoughts about what other people are thinking, or what we need to be ok. 

You are always getting the essence of what you want, because you always ARE the essence of it, and the dreamboard in my opinion/experience shakes all kinds of stuff up to clarify that. 

Other times you write something you're happy to write down but also thinking it is a long time in the future and a week later it's there. Or you write something and all of a sudden look and see that you've realize you already have it, you just didn't recognize it as that when it came. 

All kinds of "magic" happens. Have fun with it all. 

Youtube Channel  

What's your life like right now? Or in other words, which kind of dream are you living right now?

You probably are familiar with the life that you are living. This is the life you attracted - knowingly or unknowingly.

Now, you are the center of your life. In other words, you are the center of attraction. You are 'in the middle' of it all.

Try to see the connection between identity & attraction. You attract what/who you are.

In order to get what you want, you have to 'become' the kind of person who would receive the want. In other words, you have to be a vibrational match with what you want. In other words, there's alignment work to be done, if what you write on your dreamboard doesn't manifest.

It's easy for you to manifest the kind of life, which the right-now-version-of-fopylo would live tomorrow. It's probably easy for you to live the next day like the last three days. That is because you are a vibrational match to that kind of life.

Seeing what you already are attracting might help you understand the dreamboard.

@fopylo

You might be trying to / believing you can, attract on behalf of others. 

Also comes to mind… holding a resistant interpretation in regard to what is, makes it difficult if not impossible to allow what you want - what will be, to be. Similar to attempting to feel above contentment, by skipping vs expressing each emotion upwards. 

@fopylo Here's a perspective: how many people do you think has even one object in their house or surroundings in general that is only intended for / symbol / in rememberance for wellbeing, happiness, desires, and all the good stuff, all you want and is good for you? I bet not very many of us have objects like that hanging around.

Put up the dreamboard and now you do have that. Now there is even one object in your home / surrounding / awareness that is purely, unconditionally, for you and what you really want. This is you consciously brining in your awareness what you desire, in a form of the board and text. You are "creating consciously" you see. You have the good stuff already, hanging on your wall, written in text. 

There must be an effortless way.

8 hours ago, Sethv said:

Ok so i need to write

"I would like a remote job!" (But that already is, because I like the ideea of working from home😅)

Or

"I want...

I have..."?

Last year I said "I'm going to have a remote job" and now I do.😊 It took a lot of effort though. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

17 hours ago, Sethv said:

Ok so i need to write

"I would like a remote job!" (But that already is, because I like the ideea of working from home😅)

Or

"I want...

I have..."?

Having a remote job I love, because it reflects the freedom and independence felt by my inner being.

Maybe this is too long so:

Having a great remote job I love

Edited by BlendingInfinite

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Board helps to figure out what you really want and letting go the limiting beliefs that hold you from getting what you want. Board works because you are the creator creating creation. 😁 Focus is the only "true" choice here. 😁😁 Board helps to focus on what you want rather than on what you don't want. By focusing on what you want you're getting what you want because "not two" . The gifter and giftee is one 🤫🎁 Life is the gift, the board just helps to self realise it. 🙏

O  M G...

I just realised that all the things that I have wrote on the dreamboard are all related to CONTROL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And all the "stress" that I have felt was ME CONTROLLING THE *@$* OUT OF IT 🤣🤣🤣

the hell with this 🤣🤣🤣 

Let's get a leash on that control 🤣🤣

“Alright alright alright!”

so… “I’ve done the math” and the other shoe fell off 🤣🤣

Me wanting control (money… or what ever is thought),  is me not having the control. Sooo I felt discord which is sensation AKA LOVE/Happiness/Joy…so I can feel “ME”… 

Creator Creating Creation… Love Loving Love…🤣🤣🤣🤣

or… m I missing something?