will of the heart

ivankiss

@ivankiss I told you a while ago here, that my preference is not to casually leave relationships and that that possibly might be your preference but that you have been used to doing things a certain way for so long that you aren't considering it as a possibility. It feels really bad to focus on what you don't want. You don't want to be without and that's what you're focused on right now. This pain could be seen as contrast, maybe you don't want to sleep with girls that aren't the kind of girl you potentially want a real partnership with, maybe you don't want to actually leave this one, maybe you simply aren't focused on where you are going next and what's awesome about that, but are instead focused only on what you are leaving behind here. The pain is guidance, telling you to switch your focus. What do you want? You want to leave this relationship or stay? You want to repeat this pattern again or you want to try something else? You want a long distance relationship with this girl? You want your freedom in some other location? Maybe it's really not as beautiful as you say? Or maybe it is, but you aren't looking at the beauty right now? What do you want? Focus there. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy I don't usually walk away from relationships. When I truly love, I'm the kinda guy that stays too long. Way past the relationship's expiration date. That's why I know that I have to do things differently this time around. Only by walking away from this can I complete the healing process. Only this way can I overcome the pain caused by my previous relationship, that left me completely devastated. If I stay, I will repeat history, inevitably. I'm just not ready. I haven't put myself back together since then. I need some more time alone to do that.

I love this girl and this truly is beautiful. I know this is something else. It's so much more than just casual fun and sex. I cannot even put it into words, really. It's just something I can intuit. 

I'm not against casual hook ups, either. I think those experiences can be very memorable and beautiful too. But what I truly want is that one and only, true love. Definitely. 

Could this be it? I don't know. Maybe... I cannot help myself but be curious about where this could go. But this knowing within... it's stronger... and it's telling me that I must go. No matter how painful it is.

I understand what you're pointing towards with 'focus'. And I agree. But I also feel like sometimes it's good to just sit with the pain for a while and let it transform you from the inside out. Instead of distracting yourself with a new sight.

Idk... I tend to romanticize and dramatize things. This could be one of those.

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Idk... I tend to romanticize and dramatize things. This could be one of those.

I get it. Believe me I do. 😂 Sometimes it helps to differentiate between the romanticizing and dramatizing of the character, (the one these things are happening to) and the Author, the one who is creating them out of inspiration and a greater (although not predeterminedly plotted out) vision. That's really the best analogy of the "no separate selves thing". For the Author the characters aren't actual and are always fluid and evolving, so there aren't separate characters. While it may seem that in the story, the character is thousands of miles away from home and their beloved in a strange land, the Author never moves and is always Home and is always the Beloved. 

Be dramatic and romanticize all you want, just know you don't have to suffer. And hell yes, sit with the pain, just like an author cries their heart out when writing a death scene of a beloved character, but still at the same time knows that nothing real really is lost. Suffering is of the character, never of the author, and know that you have that guide of feeling to let you know when you forget yourself as Author for a minute. 

Sending you white light (and all the other colors) and all that good stuff. ❤️ You got this. I don't know how it's gonna shake out, but that's the fun of reading/writing a novel, isn't it? 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Please tell me how separation is not real and I'm not actually losing anything

As much as we feel we are the doers of our actions, it's just not the ultimate truth. You'll ponder your decision, have doubts and such, you'll feel that your "free-will" chose the decision you make, but ultimately your decision was based on your conditioning/ programming and the will of God (Isvara) who is the programmer. God/Isvara is just awareness/consciousness manifest in form, as the creator. Simple as that. When decisions take us in a different direction from previous actions, that was programmed also... there is no "you", so how can you make the "wrong" decision? You may feel later on that it was the wrong decision, but it could not be any other way, because you are not the programmer. 

Whether you "believe" what I've said or not, is also programmed and the will of God/Isvara. 😉

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

@ivankiss If you leave, but you are meant to be together you'll find your way back to each other.  If not, it wasn't meant to last. That's how I see it at least. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

Spiraling nights in the void
Weathered coat and a dagger
If I dream back my youth I can still hear you sing
A voice that will die on a mountain

And I fear that I've stayed here just a little too long

I had to go where you couldn't follow
In my weariness I still hear you singing in my mind

All the fortunes they took away

The shifting earth beneath us
Nothing to observe