will of the heart

ivankiss

Needless to say, I am on the verge of crying, all the time. It's just too damn beautiful. This adventure that we had, this chapter, this whole journey... Everything. It's just so fucking beautiful. It cannot possibly be put into words. All the beauty that I see and feel... all these dots connecting flawlessly... it's truly divine. 

It feels like we spent a lifetime together. So many lessons. So much love and wisdom. So much to cherish.

She is such a beautiful being. I truly wish her only the best on her journey. And who knows... maybe our paths will indeed cross once again, somewhere down the line. May she recieve everything her heart desires.

@ivankiss So, two examples of your situation and how they ended different. 

My sister had a somewhat serious bf for awhile (maybe 6-8 months), but her life was going nowhere career wise and she decided to join the airforce. They originally had plans to stay together after her basic training he would move to where she was stationed, but instead she came home from basic training and broke up with him.  She said she didn't love him like she thought she did and didn't want tied down.

Second story, I was 17 turning 18 and I was to move out of state with my parents the summer after I graduated high school. I started dating a guy who was 21. I told my parents it was just a rebound to get over my last BF and not serious.

After a month  of dating I  told him (my new bf) that I was supposed to move he said nothing would keep him from me and he would move too if he had to. Instead, I decided not to move and that if it didn't work out I could always go to my parent's. So, 2 months later when my parents left we moved in together. That was 34 years ago, married 31 of those years. 

Just some food for thought. Everyone's path is different. 

Feel better or follow your heart, whichever is right for you.

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

@Faith That's crazy... and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Happy for you and your husband. Seems like a one in a million type of deal.

Idk... I already kinda decided by leaving. It's just that now that I'm away, I'm doubting that decision. I think I just need to whine a bit... It was by far the most exciting and fun and beautiful experience that I had in a while. It was a very high peak... and it seems like I'm entering another valley now. Everything pales in comparison. 

I still don't think we're that good of a match for a long term relationship. There are things that would bother me quite a bit, when it comes to her lifestyle and views on stuff... But when it was just me and her in a room, making love, talking, etc... it was absolutely heavenly. I can hardly imagine it getting any better. 

So yeah, I'm obviously experiencing conflicting thoughts and emotions. I'm kinda confused and hurting... I fell in love with her, but I think we're not good for each-other overall.

It's super hard to let go though.

Walking our own road
Each step, each breath
We are fighting for our lives
And we are losing every one
The things we gave up for a dream we are still waiting for

We were so young then
Firelight holds their peace
Sing farewell by smoke in the cold
We farewell the old
As they fall to silence
Fall
Into silence
As they fall to silence
To silence

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

It's super hard to let go though.

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I think I just need to whine a bit...

Oh, gotcha! Whine away.. 😊

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

Ok. Let's clarify once again what it is that I desire. Where all of this is heading and why I'm doing what I'm doing.

I want to travel full time. Anywhere and any time. 

I want to work for myself and have a steady income online, but I am also willing to have a day job until that happens.

I want to meet and bond with lots of cool and interesting people and create beautiful, memorable memories. 

I want to 'conquer the world' with my music. I want to use all those travelling experiences as fuel for my creativity. As the very substance out of which art is created. 

I want to collaborate with all kinds of musicians that I meet on my journey.

I want to be in love. Romantically and in every other way. I just want to love. 

Meeting a partner who would have similar interests and could join me on my journey would be the cherry on the top of the cake.

I might add a thing or two, but that's pretty much it. That's the vision for my life. It is what I desire the most. I have a plan how to get there/attract it here. Several plans, actually. But I still don't know exactly how it's going to play out. But happen it will. One way or the other.

Update?  Yes sir.

I moved into an apartment, 50km or so away from the coast. I'm surrounded by forest. In the morning I hear the birds chirping. It's nice to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It's peaceful and quite here. Maybe even a bit too quite. It was a bit of a shock at first. Still, I feel like this is exactly what I need now. Some time and space away from all the noise and distractions. I have everything I need. A beautiful, cosy little apartment, that I'm paying little to nothing for. All the music equipment that I need to create. No one is bothering me here. No one is in my way. No one, but me. By eliminating all these "obstacles", the Universe is making it more and more obvious that I am the only one in my way. Nothing is ever holding me back but me. And even though that was kinda, sorta obvious to me all along, now there's just no way around staring it directly into its face. Staring into the mirror.

The first three nights were quite uncomfortable. I was oscillating between being super grateful for all these blessings and feeling super down, trapped and alone. Obviously, the recent events with a newfound love have affected me quite a bit. I could not find a way out of those thought loops. I kept sinking back into them and trying to reach some sort of a conclusion. Make sense of it all. Emotionally speaking, I experienced heaven and hell in this apartment already, and its only been a few days.

The only time I was able to completely let go of it all and be grounded in genuine joy and love was while I was creating. Trying to distil all these thoughts and emotions and channel them into a piece of music. I cannot say I have succeeded just yet, but I got things going. I started building a momentum. It's hard, I cannot lie. I feel so distant. It's like it all happened several lifetimes away. When I used to be in flow in create with ease. When I used to care about nothing but music. When there were only melodies and rhythms in my mind. It's all here still, but I have to become friends with it again and earn its trust, in a sense. I turned my back on that part of me, and it has not forgotten. It knows its all that I truly desire and its challenging me. It might sound funny or make no sense, but I can intuit exactly what's going on. I am reuniting with an aspect of me that I denied and neglected in pursuit of other things. Things that all ended up turning to sand. Only this love remained.

I might stay here over winter. I'm not 100% sure just yet. I just got my car back. There's still an option of selling it and moving some place else, but I don't really think that's a smart choice. Why would I leave what I have here behind? If I stay, I could save up some real nice money during winter time I then embark on a journey on spring. That makes much more sense. 

What about her though? 

Well... She's here. We spent some time together and somehow she came up with the idea to spend a week at my place. I guess she craved some peace and quite away from everything too. It only makes sense. Of course I was for it, immediately. Even though I was a little bit shocked.

We arrived today. She's slowly making herself feel at home, I guess. At the moment, while I'm typing these words, listening to Corpo Mente's self titled album, she's sitting on the couch and teaching English. It's kinda surreal. Just a few nights ago I thought this would never happen.

I don't really expect anything and I don't know where this is leading. The general idea is to do our own things while sharing space. Then spend our free time spoiling each other with massages, cooking for each other, making love, hiking, talking, etc. Sounds nice. We'll see how it goes.

That's what's going on now. Everything is still kinda uncertain, but I have a good feeling about things. I'm scared, curious and excited, all at once.

8 hours ago, ivankiss said:

The only time I was able to completely let go of it all and be grounded in genuine joy and love was while I was creating. Trying to distil all these thoughts and emotions and channel them into a piece of music. I cannot say I have succeeded just yet, but I got things going. I started building a momentum. It's hard, I cannot lie. I feel so distant. It's like it all happened several lifetimes away. When I used to be in flow in create with ease. When I used to care about nothing but music. When there were only melodies and rhythms in my mind. It's all here still, but I have to become friends with it again and earn its trust, in a sense. I turned my back on that part of me, and it has not forgotten. It knows its all that I truly desire and its challenging me. It might sound funny or make no sense, but I can intuit exactly what's going on. I am reuniting with an aspect of me that I denied and neglected in pursuit of other things. Things that all ended up turning to sand. Only this love remained.

🤍

Go get er 🎶

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.