Acknowledgement and expression of emotions doesn't do anything.

@Blessed2Keep going. Maybe you feel jealousy towards healthy people not smoking. Name the things you want that you maybe feel some jealousy about. And blame. Maybe you feel blame for judging yourself etc. 

Also can be good to express blame or frustration towards using the scale, if thats felt. 

It takes a little getting used to, and sometimes you might not go at it from the right angle, or miss what you are actually feeling (or something, i dont know), but other times it works like magic and i feel so much "better" afterwards.

55 minutes ago, Phil said:

Source is just funny that way. 

I Am.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Having experienced the most intense dark night of the soul and hellish emotions, I understand. 

Instead of trying to change the emotion, allow yourself to feel the emotion fully. If there is fear, allow yourself to be scared. Completely cease all attempts at resisting the emotions including trying to label it via thought or trying to meditate it away.

59 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

Having experienced the most intense dark night of the soul and hellish emotions, I understand. 

Instead of trying to change the emotion, allow yourself to feel the emotion fully. If there is fear, allow yourself to be scared. Completely cease all attempts at resisting the emotions including trying to label it via thought or trying to meditate it away.

YES!!

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

9 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

Maybe you feel jealousy towards healthy people not smoking.

Yes, I am experiencing the emotion jealousy.

And blame.

I am experiencing the emotion blame.

frustration

I am experiencing the emotion frustration.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

18 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Addictions such as nicotine, caffeine or food will not stop. There will not be a rising on the emotional scale. Nothing on the dreamboard will be attracted. The change I want will not happen.

Not happening.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

@Blessed2 Is your bathroom clean?

This is not the subject of the thread. This is not about acknowledgement or expression of emotion.

11 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

This is not the subject of the thread. This is not about acknowledgement or expression of emotion.

That's your problem. Unwillingness to change the subject. If you want change, make a change. You desk is messy, put one thing away now. Boom. Done.

It's done, it's done, it's done. 

Youtube Channel  

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

That's your problem. Unwillingness to change the subject. If you want change, make a change. You desk is messy, put one thing away now. Boom. Done.

It's done, it's done, it's done. 

Not the subject of the thread.

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

Discouragement

I am experiencing the emotion discouragement.

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

blame

I am experiencing the emotion blame.

@Blessed2 It's like people who say running doesn't work for weight loss, aren't the people who lost 40 pounds running. If you'd rather life weights instead, lift weights. No one cares.

Would it make you happy if we said, "you're right the emotional scale doesn't work!"

You're right, the emotional scale doesn't work. 

To say anything about you, is to make it true. Exactly because there is no you. 

Youtube Channel  

Just now, Mandy said:

@Blessed2 It's like people who say running doesn't work for weight loss, aren't the people who lost 40 pounds running. If you'd rather life weight, lift weights. 

Would it make you happy if we said, "you're right the emotional scale doesn't work!"

You're right, the emotional scale doesn't work. 

To say anything about you, is to make it true. Exactly because there is no you. 

Not the subject of the thread.

I can't clean my house. It is too uncomfortable. I can't quit nicotine. It's too uncomfortable. I can't have a job, I'm anxious of social situations and stuff. The list goes on.

I'm here to do exactly what's suggested, which is acknowledgement and expression of emotions. To align thought with feeling as suggested. To attract what is wanted as suggested.

But it seems that suddenly it's no longer about acknowledgement and expression of emotions, but some "unwillingness" or something? What? It's like ya'll now run with the tail between your legs.

I'm here to acknowledge and express emotions. Sincerely. This is not stubbornness or arrogance. I acknowledge and express precisely and honestly as is suggested. Come on, let's go.