Clickbait title.

I was talking with a brain-scientist the other day and i was thinking about the blog post about the brain not existing. How do you not seem like a complete douchebag saying that to someone studying the brain for a living?

Its like all this nothingness is making all science completely useless. 

What is the point of science when its all energy and there is no-duality?

Though it's not like you can study what non-duality points to either. Cause you are already that.

Maybe that which isn't really there is the only thing you can study.

Maybe the science can even be utilized as means to see what you are not.

There must be an effortless way.

If this is totally open, pure potential, if this is all of our's creation, how is it that any authority can say how it is? 

The concept of a brain is based on the already standing belief of levels and hierarchy. The brain is the boss of the body, is it so? 

Nope. 

Youtube Channel  

14 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

How do you not seem like a complete douchebag saying that to someone studying the brain for a living?

You aren't disregarding someone, nor their passion, nor science, you're simply willing to disregard the thought perpetuating discord. That's all. Anything else is an illusory distraction. 

Youtube Channel  

17 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

What is the point of science when it’s all energy and there is no-duality?

Similar to, what’s the point of empathy and compassion when all there is, is me?

The perfection of the ‘answer’ is inherent. There’s a truly ineffable natural balance of apparent finite mind (lens) and reality as in world (sphere). The reality of empathy & compassion is unconditional love, which is the being of, the spheres / all which is and could be referred to. 

Similarly, what’s the point of anything at all, when true reality is Me?

That ‘answers’ is also inherent. Anything at all, is the point of the appearance of, anything at all. 

With inquiries like these into the nature of science, appearance, empathy & compassion as well… is the pure creativity & infinite potentiality of Being invoked?

Preferences, desires, come into the spotlight, yes?

What do you want to create & experience as it were…?

Therein, also intrinsic, is ‘the way’ of non-douchebagery, yes?

Isn’t it so?

21 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

Clickbait title.

I was talking with a brain-scientist the other day and i was thinking about the blog post about the brain not existing. How do you not seem like a complete douchebag saying that to someone studying the brain for a living?

Just to be clear, there is a brain. Nonduality in no way implies that there isn't an organ that we call the brain inside a human skull. There is. 

Non dual literally means not two. That's all. 

♾️

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Orb

A brain would be second.

Acknowledging the utility of using the word "brain" to point to something doesn't disturb the oneness that already is. 

Oneness is already the case, what's wrong with talking about brains and organs? 

It doesn't seem helpful to tell someone randomly in a conversation that there's no such thing as a brain. 

♾️

18 minutes ago, Orb said:

Acknowledging the utility of using the word "brain" to point to something doesn't disturb the oneness that already is. 

Oneness is already the case, what's wrong with talking about brains and organs? 

Nothing at all. 

18 minutes ago, Orb said:

It doesn't seem helpful to tell someone randomly in a conversation that there's no such thing as a brain. 

More clarifying than helpful. 

On 4/11/2024 at 4:32 PM, WhiteOwl said:

Clickbait title.

Hehe.  Talking to modern scientists is pretty futile. They are modern materialists.   

On 4/12/2024 at 5:26 PM, Phil said:

Similar to, what’s the point of empathy and compassion when all there is, is me?

Yes, also been thinking exactly that actually. 

On 4/12/2024 at 5:26 PM, Phil said:

What do you want to create & experience as it were…?

yes, thanks 🙂 

On 4/12/2024 at 1:27 PM, Mandy said:

The concept of a brain is based on the already standing belief of levels and hierarchy. The brain is the boss of the body, is it so? 

Nope.

Nice pointing 

Still can't understand it completely i think, but i will get back to it

@Rose

A me that would find, experience, know or understand (meaning, purpose, value or worth) does not exist. 

‘It’s’ an experience of (those) thoughts. Nothing more.

To believe those thoughts, to believe that there is meaning, purpose, value & worth… is to misidentify via thought attachment, as a separate finite self. The knower, the one who understands, the one who perceives value & worth. 

Awake, wakefulness, consciousness (love) is nondual

So there is no ‘how’ an I finds meaning, purpose, value or worth. That’s ’trying to bend the spoon’. 

There is only to realize the truth, that there are not these things, and you are free, pure ineffable freedom. 

Another way to say the same, so to speak… thoughts are about .1% of experience. 

Another way… This is not enough!?

MF THIS - is not enough!!??

”You” has to have meaning, purpose, value, worth!!!???

WHAT!?

That’s insanity!