Homeless people

Kevin

My dog just picked up my son's build a bear by the paw and made the voice box go off in it. When my son built it he took this cute animal skin and filled it with a voice box from a villain character that says things like "I shall smite thee." It's absolutely hilarious. When you know you created it, it loses its edge, and also at the same time it's never so keen. 

Youtube Channel  

7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Isn't it funny you've been calling out my mistakes as meaningful when you are misreading me, and making mistakes of your own in your responses? 

When I journal I revel in spelling or writing mistakes because often there's something there,  it's like talking to God. It's an opening for synchronicity and seeing something in a whole new way. It's like an Easter egg. You seem to think I'm diminishing you by questioning it, and you're diminishing me in retaliation. All I'm saying is that's impossible. Embarrassment is the very first shield we put up to seeing how fucking amazing This really is, but you won't drop the shield if you think it's offering you value against something outside you that can diminish you. 

There is no assertion. 

Youtube Channel  

(Expletive deleted), we're either talking about something like what the thread offered as a subject or not, we can totally not, but why is my counterpoint the sticking point where its gone too far and we cant actually talk about the proposed subject anyway?  

Edited by Jonas Long

2 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Yeah, not evolved enough here to not criticize or call out injustice if I see it...probably never will be, so, lost cause here.

I doubt it. You have some really excellent journal posts that are pretty deep, and also cutting and witty. Don't play a truculent ignoramus; you're obviously not. 

I don't disagree with some pieces of your assessment of homelessness. I was only pushing back on the sweeping generalizations based on some experience I have had. Then, I was just poking you for fun. Sorry about that, it really wasn't productive for anyone. 

I'm trying to follow your perspective on the thread, but it seems like you shift your point for each time someone says something. It just keeps sort of pivoting around and not getting into the thick of it - which is beyond a point of view about homelessness, I think.