Homeless people

Kevin

15 minutes ago, A Tim said:

Mandy! I asked that you keep my portrait private. 

😂

6 minutes ago, A Tim said:

the other may be true, for all I know. 

😂

Vans and cast iron pans, the synchronicity continues. We all want the same at heart. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, A Tim said:

You're really hung up on this imaginary van. I drive a moped and carry a spare helmet. 

Maybe that's the actual problem. hmmmm

Weren't you just blazing on, implying people don't question their assumptions? Are there any assumptions here you're overlooking as it relates to any of this? Aside from assuming I'm smug and drive a van. I've dispelled one rumor; the other may be true, for all I know. 

You mentioned being in your company van when you make this offer to people.

18 hours ago, A Tim said:

If you want to make a homeless person unhappy, try giving them a job. 

We're having a hard time hiring, so whenever I see someone panhandling while driving in my company truck - I give them water and offer for them to come earn some money. I've never had one person accept it. They usually laugh at the prospect. They aren't interested in earning it. They want it given. 

Sorry, truck, omg my bad.

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Maybe time to  examine the lens you see everything through. 

Honestly the only point was, me, or whoever, not getting into your truck isn't evidence to support your thesis of my reasons not to, or for doing whatever I'm doing.  

Maybe you're afraid to get Dahmered, maybe you just have no reason to think you will be paid or treated fairly, not exploited etc. 

Edited by Jonas Long

Infinite reasons, same unchanging guidance.

Disappointment, kept at bay, can be like a damn of cynicism, holding back / holding in discordant thoughts about trust, disillusionment & discontentment, limiting or lowering risk tolerance. 

The remedy is law of attraction, and specifically that there is no assertion. The perplexity is this is discordant to the separate self of thoughts, yet resonates perfectly with the creator appearing as. 

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Are there mistakes? That's not what you meant to type is it? 

Who is tricking who?

What do you mean?  Yes its what I meant to type...as in Jeffrey Dahmner-ed.  He killed the bottom rung of society because they wouldn't get investigated.  Just an example.

Every time anyone publicly criticizes anything, it gets more sales or support. Have you not experienced this? Why engage then, if what you want is the lessening of the dynamic? 

11 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Afraid to not get Dahmered?  

Are there not mistakes for you? 

There are no mistakes for Me. If you call it a bottom rung, like it's Darwinism, you reinforce the disparity. Dahmer was as his victims were. Unless you in thought weigh money much higher than a loving upbringing. 

Youtube Channel