4 minutes ago, Phil said:

So love, God, I am is not infinite then. There is also someone saying, pointing to a you, incarnation, humans, form, here, a house of religion, places, they which also say, houses of God & houses which are not of God, a you and a you’s mind… and these are false spirituality… and God is something a you can become, and there is an I which isn’t sure how much clearer This can be made for a you. 

Let's be careful here - you are Love, God, and Infinity - and not a separate self - all 4 are identical.  Notice, there are 4 realizations or awakenings in this sentence.  There is also a 5th - it is Nothingness.  So let's not omit that.  But i am not telling you to believe me, I am telling that you can discover these realizations for yourself, through direct experience - by sitting in deep meditation after experiencing deep, suffering.  We were talking on the other forum earlier about Tolle, well Tolle's awakenings were about the same as mine.   They came after deep suffering.   Tell me about your enlightenment Phil.  I would like to know if you don't mind sharing it with me.  I am not saying you haven't had direct God realization, because I don't know.  I know that you throw a lot of concepts out here all the time, so I'm just trying to get an understanding of where you are coming from.

Edited by Robed Mystic

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Let's be careful here - you are Love, God, and Infinity - and not a separate self - all 4 are identical.  Notice, there are 4 realizations or awakenings in this sentence.  There is also a 5th - it is Nothingness.  So let's not omit that.  But i am not telling you to believe me, I am telling that you can discover these realizations for yourself, through direct experience - by sitting in deep meditation after experiencing deep, suffering.  We were talking on the other forum earlier about Tolle, well Tolle's awakenings were about the same as mine.   They came after deep suffering.   

Ok so infinite is true spirituality, as is what a finite separate self knows from it’s awakenings and experiences, including that these awakenings come in a future as a result of or after suffering. False spirituality is that all there is is unconditional love & there aren’t separate selves already… because the saying is not This and that’s what makes it false spirituality. 

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Tell me about your enlightenment Phil.  I would like to know if you don't mind sharing it with me.  I am not saying you haven't had direct God realization, because I don't know.  I know that you throw a lot of concepts out here all the time, so I'm just trying to get an understanding of where you are coming from.

Nothing’s happening. 

3 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

True spirituality, again, is the DIRECT realization of GOD, by BECOMING GOD.

Then if that is true, you must treat everyone you meet as if they are God in drag.

That which appears to become God never appeared. That which appears to be someone's direct experience of God never realised or experienced God.

Appearances are mirages.

That is my definition of true spirituality. You are entitled to yours.

6 minutes ago, Jane said:

That which appears to become God never appeared. That which appears to be someone's direct experience of God never realised or experienced God.

Appearances are mirages.

This is good, I find the path is moving backwards, reality is more and more simple and un-becoming.

♾️

Beware of anyone who wants to tell you what true spirituality is.  They have a hangup that they're projecting onto others.  They need reality to be a certain way to make them feel comfortable.  They're deeply insecure people.  This is how they control reality by controlling how people think.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Beware of anyone who wants to tell you what true spirituality is.

“Define and narrow me, you starve yourself of yourself. Nail me down in a box of cold words, that box is your coffin. I do not know who I am. This is your own voice echoing off the walls of God.” ~ Rumi

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Beware of anyone who wants to tell you what true spirituality is.  They have a hangup that they're projecting onto others.  They need reality to be a certain way to make them feel comfortable.  They're deeply insecure people.  This is how they control reality by controlling how people think.

Every post and video you do is insisting on reality being a certain way and an illustration of your insecurity by attempting to position yourself as an authority, with zero self reflection, and blindness to the transparency with which you do it.  

On 2/28/2024 at 3:50 PM, Robed Mystic said:

Spirituality.

We've all wanted to believe in God, from our very beginings.  But we may have fallen into atheism, or perhaps we became agnostic.  This is becuase we didn't want to actually believe there was a God.   Why?  Because God wouldn't show itself to us, so therefore, it was much easier to believe that God didn't exist.

But now, what if -  what if you could realize that there was a Truth that almost no one knows about?

What if there was a Truth, that, if you actually spent time investigating, you would actually find?

Could there even be a Truth to find?

What coulld this lead to?  This so called Truth?  

Now, on the other hand, what if you just ingested a whole bunch of teachings about spirituality and God from your past, and then you put it all together?  Would that be spirituality?  So you were indoctrined into Spirutality from birth - born into religion.  Would this be the answer or is there something more?

On 2/28/2024 at 11:50 PM, Robed Mystic said:

Spirituality.

We've all wanted to believe in God, from our very beginings.  But we may have fallen into atheism, or perhaps we became agnostic.  This is becuase we didn't want to actually believe there was a God.   Why?  Because God wouldn't show itself to us, so therefore, it was much easier to believe that God didn't exist.

But now, what if -  what if you could realize that there was a Truth that almost no one knows about?

What if there was a Truth, that, if you actually spent time investigating, you would actually find?

Could there even be a Truth to find?

What coulld this lead to?  This so called Truth?  

Now, on the other hand, what if you just ingested a whole bunch of teachings about spirituality and God from your past, and then you put it all together?  Would that be spirituality?  So you were indoctrined into Spirutality from birth - born into religion.  Would this be the answer or is there something more?

You are already what you are and already enlightened. However, the only difference is you think, which mean is you are just lost in the thought process. That's all. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."