How to cure my racism towards black people and dark indian

Alexander

1 minute ago, Orb said:

Is it cultural or racial? 

I've noticed that I don't have issues with race, but sometimes I'll be in an area where I'm exposed to a culture so unfamiliar it's uncomfortable tbh

I haven't seen much of the world but I hate dark skinned people what makes me furious is when dark skinned guy dates white woman.

Racism is essentially projection of unacknowledged, or ignored emotions. Ignore-ance (of emotion).

Typically fear but in this case it sounds like jealousy and anger. 

What we all share in common regardless of skin color is that there aren’t any people, only consciousness. 

So the ‘cure’ (relief) is acknowledging emotions. 

38 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If certain people get on your nerves, leave them alone and focus on creating and attracting what you want.  You don't need to direct your attention to everything in reality.  Be selective.

Of course! The cure for racist white people is to only ever be around other white people!  Is there a way to keep all the non-whites in one area so we don't need to risk accidental exposure, I wonder?

24 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Why would you ask that? How is that helpful to the OP? 

Internalized racism, and hoping one is light enough to get a pass.

17 hours ago, Alexander said:

How to heal.I noticed myself that I hate black and dark indian people but I don't have problems with asians or middle eastern people.I am white and I love white people the most.

17 hours ago, Alexander said:

I haven't seen much of the world but I hate dark skinned people what makes me furious is when dark skinned guy dates white woman.

Whiteness can serve as a means for the ego to feel superior, especially if deep down, it is actually experiencing a lot of insecurity.

It enables an individual to identify with a group of people seen and portrayed as successful, beautiful, affluent, intelligent, and powerful. So, if white people are considered exceptional, and I am also white, then I am seen as part of that group of winners.

The concept of Whiteness establishes itself by differentiating from other human groups, often delineated across a spectrum. Individuals with darker skin are situated at one extreme of this duality.

Whiteness tends to attribute to darker-skinned people the qualities it dislikes about itself unconsciously. Thus, individuals with darker skin become targets for the projections of shortcomings or undesirable traits by white individuals. And these narratives become widespread in society.

For instance: Europeans have been seeing themselves as civilized, in opposition to the supposedly animal like behavior of Africans. But who really was the human being acting uncivilized, for enslaving fellow human beings? Who was the population going through an excessive phase of identification with its divine nature, putting in the shadow its bodily needs and instincts? Etc. It was all, and still just is projection.

I believe that navigating through these complexities involves engaging in shadow work, acknowledging and addressing the suppressed emotions projected onto individuals with darker skin, through reflecting on the reasons behind having these feelings. And it might go through processing a lot of shame and guilt because one doesn't feel good about having ostracized other human beings from their humanity. By definition, the ego likes to see itself as good and preserve this identity. 

That said, this should only be a phase. There is nothing shameful about you and your true nature, regardless of what's been thought believes, felt or even done in the past.

Another aspect to explore in shadow work involves examining your relationship with women. While I am not a man, it is plausible that many men may grapple with complex emotions towards women, possibly stemming from a profound sense of rejection related to the feminine. However, it's essential to recognize that this struggle is more rooted in how patriarchy socializes young boys, coercing them to detach from the feminine aspects. This societal conditioning leaves them yearning for feminine energy while simultaneously making it challenging for them to establish a genuine connection with it. 

From what you are writing, I am guessing you are part of those yearning for the feminine, seeking to find it in a woman. But that woman has not yet manifested in your life. 

What could be more infuriating than observing someone you perceive as beneath you (due to projecting your self-disdain onto them) in a relationship with a white woman (your anima)? She embodies the feminine ideal you deeply desire in your life but may suppress or long for.

It's essentially witnessing the qualities you reject within yourself linked with what you aspire to possess. Yet, concurrently, your inner world feels fractured and tormented. It amounts to projecting the pursuit of unity onto external figures, such as the black man and the white woman. It's an emotionally taxing experience, to say the least, hence probably the deep anger.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

It’s fundamentally misidentification.

Identifiction.

You don’t really love white people, you hold the limiting belief you’re a (white) person and there is relative love. You don’t really hate black or dark people, the belief is being triggered and the guidance of truth is felt.

It’s a way to suppress, to not acknowledge anger & discouragement. But hatred burns the heart that holds it. No one else is feeling it. There is only to be aware of the rationalization, the deflection & projection

It’s all the clearer this love isn’t an individual’s past experience. 

🤍

There’s a great new movie out on Netflix called Stamped From The Beginning that dives into just how manipulative this collective psychology is. 

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

Why would you ask that? How is that helpful to the OP? 

he is a people-pleaser 

37 minutes ago, Someone here said:

To open his mind that not all Indian people are extremely dark .

Actually there are white Indian people..do you watch  bollywood movies? 

no, you want acceptance lmao why all Indians on forums are fucked up lol

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

7 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Yeah I know about white indians.I have problem with dark skinned indians.

What the problem exactly?  What triggers you when you see a black person?  Also why don't you include African people? Why Indians specially?

6 minutes ago, Omar Osama said:

why all Indians on forums are fucked up lol

Don't know what you're talking about.