How to cure my racism towards black people and dark indian

Alexander

22 hours ago, Alexander said:

what makes me furious is when dark skinned guy dates white woman.

Might also be good to consider the beliefs and assumptions in regard to women and sex.

What does it feel like to judge vs. lay down grievances and wish happiness for all women?

What does it feel like to take 'your own' wants out and focus on how others feel?

What if you'd take some time and imagine those women getting what they want & feeling 'on top of the world'? And wishing all the best for them?

There must be an effortless way.

6 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Might also be good to consider the beliefs and assumptions in regard to women and sex.

What does it feel like to judge vs. lay down grievances and wish happiness for all women?

What does it feel like to take 'your own' wants out and focus on how others feel?

What if you'd take some time and imagine those women getting what they want & feeling 'on top of the world'? And wishing all the best for them?

I can't wish happiness for all women.Something in me rejects that idea because I don't feel good.I feel good when I jugde people and I feel good about being white.

7 hours ago, Alexander said:

I can't wish happiness for all women.Something in me rejects that idea because I don't feel good.I feel good when I jugde people and I feel good about being white.

Try it right now.

Take a moment and close your eyes.

Bring to mind all people. Everyone. All that come to mind.

Think of their desires. Think of what it might be that they want.

Imagine them getting what they want. Imagine their dreams suddenly coming true.

Imagine how good they feel. Allow them to feel that way. Allow them to feel happy. Allow them to have what they want, unconditionally.

Note how good you feel.

It might "hurt" a bit at first, but keep allowing. Allow. Allow. Allow. Give them what they want. Give everyone everything. Take yourself out of the picture. Give others happiness.

You will feel happiness.

There must be an effortless way.