What is the purpose of life?

2 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

I see nothing has changed around here 🙂

😆 nice. 

@Reena the purpose of life depends on who you ask.  If you ask the ego

Life purpose is ego… or, duality of self & life. Unicorns don’t have purpose silly. 

it will come up with a whole bunch of juicy things like you see above.  If you ask God - it may be a different answer.

You might be avoiding the truth again. 

There is no life. 

There is no You. 

Everything is a thought. 

There is no thought. 

Everything is awareness. 

There is no awareness. 

There is no purpose. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Reena

A fundamental belief, such as relative & absolute, is like tinted-glasses which skew all which follows. 

And who is to say that life isn't a tinted glass. Maybe everything is a tinted glass. 

86yfbz.jpg

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I'm not saying I know God's answer.  Maybe there isn't one.  Or maybe it's all just entertainment for God.   But there is a method to God's madness, I do believe.  Perhaps for the human to be God like- because God wants to be human like. 

Maybe there just aren't two things, method or madness, human or God. 

Youtube Channel  

It's utterly hopeless for you.

You will never wake up. You will never become enlightened.

The person tries to get there, but it never will. It's impossible.

No matter what the person tries. Not meditation, not psychedelics, not anything. Nothing will get you there.

Self cannot get out of self.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.