What is the purpose of life?

In my search for the meaning and purpose of life, I felt like there's also something called soul family. In my dream I felt like if I met my soul family, it was the end of my journey. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I think the meaning of life is both material as well as ethereal. 

The material meaning is to have happiness and live a good life. Well being. And live a complete life. A safe life. 

The spiritual meaning of life is probably supernatural and karmic. And not associated with the material plane. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

If you were infinite happiness dreaming, yet overlooking the truth of this by believing in life, purpose, material, etc as a finite self…  and this overlooking by believing veiled yourself of the fact that you are infinite happiness dreaming… would you want ‘someone in your dream’ to tell you, or would you prefer to just ‘stay asleep’ as it were, and continue believing in life, purpose, material / that you are a finite, separate self etc?

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

If you were infinite happiness dreaming, yet overlooking the truth of this by believing in life, purpose, material, etc as a finite self…  and this overlooking by believing veiled yourself of the fact that you are infinite happiness dreaming… would you want ‘someone in your dream’ to tell you, or would you prefer to just ‘stay asleep’ as it were, and continue believing in life, purpose, material / that you are a finite, separate self etc?

I like the 2nd option personally because world is dualistic.There is no veil.We need to forget to experience life.As someone who experienced Infinity I realised post awakening amnesia.

11 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I like the 2nd option personally because world is dualistic.There is no veil.We need to forget to experience life.As someone who experienced Infinity I realised post awakening amnesia.

In this scenario there is no world or finite self which experienced infinity.

In this scenario you are an infinite being dreaming, but the truth or reality of the situation, as well as the nature of your being, happiness…  is overlooked via beliefs about there being a world, life, material, purpose, etc. Beliefs, duality, dualistic beliefs are what’s veiling you from the happiness you are. In this scenario. 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

In this scenario there is no world or finite self which experienced infinity.

In this scenario you are an infinite being dreaming, but the truth or reality of the situation is overlooked via beliefs about life, material, purpose, etc.

But it is interesting.I don't know about the purpose(I think it's about survival and reproduction) but I like to work.Work is basic for good life.

15 minutes ago, Alexander said:

But it is interesting.I don't know about the purpose(I think it's about survival and reproduction) but I like to work.Work is basic for good life.

In this scenario you’re infinite and dreaming and believing thoughts you’re appearing as, about there being purpose, survival, reproduction, and life. 

In this scenario, all of this is believed and your infinitude & dreaming is overlooked, by believing in good & bad, when in fact goodness is your nondual infinite dreaming self. 

In this scenario, that you’re infinite & dreaming is the truth, and believing thoughts to the contrary is delusion, only in so far as, it isn’t true but is believed. 

In this scenario you’re infinite, which means there are no ‘finite things’, which means there is no ‘purpose’ (because you are not a finite thing)… only the belief there is, which is the overlooking of… that you are infinite nondual happiness-goodness. 

In this scenario, as infinite, you would be the enlightened One (infinite, and infinite means no finite). The Buddha. You ‘tell yourself’ that “Life Is Suffering”, to clarify ‘to yourself’, what about these beliefs (life, purpose, finite, etc) feels off. 

In the scenario, would ‘you side with’ beliefs that feel off, or the truth of the nondual infinite happiness-goodness you are?

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

As in conflicting, and therein discordant thoughts?

Beliefs essentially.

No not thoughts .

As in..Everything is two-sided way. 

For example consciousness depends on physics but physics also depends on consciousness.  Paradoxical.  It's like circular logic but experts do observe it when studying consciousness (that's just one example).

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No not thoughts .

As in..Everything is two-sided way. 

For example consciousness depends on physics but physics also depends on consciousness.  Paradoxical.  It's like circular logic but experts do observe it when studying consciousness (that's just one example).

‘Everything’ is a thought. The actuality of what the thought points to, arises of, and is made of, is consciousness. 

So there’s no actual paradox. There’s just monkey mind, or, the believing of ‘the thought’ ‘everything’, and that there is ‘paradox’… without the noticing of the believing. 

‘Circular logic’ is another so called thought, which believed, seems to rationalize the prior conceptualization of consciousness. 

The fundamental belief, as in misidentification, is ‘observer’ and ‘it’ (observed).

For anyone with two good ears actually serious about awakening, as compared to circular logic, monkey mind, pointless debating & philosophizing, etc, etc, there’s a QM’s thread. 

20 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The purpose of life is to enjoy the time you have here, to meet the survival requirements of life, to mature and grow as much as possible, and to give back from a place of abundance.  

Would you like to add a bit more to that? What else can be incorporated into it? 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

‘Everything’ is a thought. The actuality of what the thought points to, arises of, and is made of, is consciousness. 

So there’s no actual paradox. There’s just monkey mind, or, the believing of ‘the thought’ ‘everything’, and that there is ‘paradox’… without the noticing of the believing. 

‘Circular logic’ is another so called thought, which believed, seems to rationalize the prior conceptualization of consciousness. 

The fundamental belief, as in misidentification, is ‘observer’ and ‘it’ (observed).

For anyone with two good ears actually serious about awakening, as compared to circular logic, monkey mind, pointless debating & philosophizing, etc, etc, there’s a QM’s thread. 

This entire post is thoughts. Go meditate 😜