What is the purpose of life?

2 hours ago, Alexander said:

Lol.

Your Purpose is what you decide it to be.

Seems like it, but with love brother, that’s delusion. 

(Not someone who’s delusional.)

But, delusion by definition. 

A false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary. 

In terms of conscious creating, ‘what you want’, incontrovertible evidence is similar to noting that the law of attraction is immutable. 

@Phil

29 minutes ago, Phil said:

what you want’, incontrovertible evidence is similar to noting that the law of attraction is immutable. 

I've made a dreamboard in late April this year ..some manifestation happened .but I'd say only 50% of what I wrote . Seems to suggest that it's the same as praying to a bearded man in the clouds .

How is loa/dreamboarding different than praying to a god or wishing that Santa clause will bring you Christmas gift. 

P.SI'm not trying to waste your time with "pointless philosophical debating " but because I sense there is something deeper to loa that I'm not yet grasping.  I'm not entirely sure that it works .but at the same time some coincidence or matchings if you will have happend. 

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil

I've made a dreamboard in late April this year ..some manifestation happened .but I'd say only 50% of what I wrote . Seems to suggest that it's the same as praying to a bearded man in the clouds .

Insolence isn’t helping my man.

Pessimism is guidance. 

Deflection & projection is egocentric. 

How is loa/dreamboarding different than praying to a god or wishing that Santa clause will bring you Christmas gift. 

Simple - praying & wishing are conceptual, the activity of thinking, whereas consciously creating isn’t delusion. 

If there’s no ‘Santa’, how it is you are fed, warmed, clothed yet unemployed?

(appreciation stat). 

P.SI'm not trying to waste your time with "pointless philosophical debating " but because I sense there is something deeper to loa that I'm not yet grasping.  I'm not entirely sure that it works .but at the same time some coincidence or matchings if you will have happend. 

If you allow it to be simple you see in great joy that it already is and always was.

No longer settle for sources of complication. 

Put how you feel first, way before, ahead of, primary, highest priority, fundamental, first & foremost.

Take a look, see what ‘part of the puzzle’ is not in place, and ask about that. 

Worry not for me, I’m consciously creating. These are not philosophical or conceptual methods per se. 

Life purpose is brainwashing. Come to terms with that and move forward.

I developed my post a little more here.  This is a perfect short video outline.  

The purpose of life is to (1-4):

(1) enjoy the time you have here:
-- Internal source of happiness

(2) to meet the survival requirements of life:
-- Self-care first
-- Safe to relate with for you
-- Personal responsibility

(3) to mature and grow as much as possible:
-- Lifelong learning
-- Self-coaching

(4) to give back from a place of abundance:
-- Safe to relate with for others
-- Contribution outside oneself

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

Insolence isn’t helping my man

Where is the insolence in what I said? 😕 

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

Pessimism is guidance

I do feel pessimism. Actually I wanted to start a thread about it in the Emptying section but hell...while we are at it here :

I do experience mood swings.  I feel shitty for few hours then I feel awesome for few hours . I'm not Bipolar or ADHD or anything like that.  But I wish I could "catch and lock " the good feeling throughout the entire day . But for some reason I can't.  I also depend on Caffeine and Cigarettes to just regulate my mood ..otherwise I feel frustrated and might fight with the boys in college.  Any tips🙏

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

Deflection & projection is egocentric.

I'm missing something for sure 😕 

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

Simple - praying & wishing are conceptual, the activity of thinking, whereas consciously creating isn’t delusion. 

You didn't explain how they are different.  If I write on the dreamboard "I want to have stable income ". And let "the almighty loa /Universe etc " do its magic.. then how can that be different than praying to the Lord?  Because honestly I see a connection here . Maybe these old  religions didn't invent prayer without a deep understanding of how reality is vibrational.  They knew that if you ask you shall receive. 

19 minutes ago, Phil said:

there’s no ‘Santa’, how it is you are fed, warmed, clothed yet unemploye?

Good fortune.

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

Put how you feel first, way before, ahead of, primary, highest priority, fundamental, first & foremost.

👍 OK.

21 minutes ago, Phil said:

Life purpose is brainwashing.

Wdym? 

54 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Where is the insolence in what I said? 😕 

Sorry. Honestly it’s easy to forget just how convincing & suppressive cults can be. 

If you believe there is a bearded man in the clouds, pray, pray, pray and see how it goes.

How’s it going in the Middle East?

How’s it going in your life as it were?

If praying & wishing doesn’t resolve the inner conflicts and suffering, question if the comparison between the dreamboard & consciously creating and endless conceptualizing isn’t an actual comparison, but is actually more conceptualizing. Address the monkey mind via the suggested methods, not youtube. 

(Obviously, no?)

I do feel pessimism. Actually I wanted to start a thread about it in the Emptying section but hell...while we are at it here :

I do experience mood swings.  I feel shitty for few hours then I feel awesome for few hours . I'm not Bipolar or ADHD or anything like that.  But I wish I could "catch and lock " the good feeling throughout the entire day . But for some reason I can't.  I also depend on Caffeine and Cigarettes to just regulate my mood ..otherwise I feel frustrated and might fight with the boys in college.  Any tips🙏

Paradoxically it can take a long time for the hijacking of spirituality which revolves around a separate self, or, ego, to fizzle out. Emotional & psychological  manipulation & transmutation is no joke in that sense. 

Use the emotional scale as the go-to, or, the other-than monkey mind / conceptualizing on behalf of a separate self.

Feeling breathing in the stomach as well. 

Be open minded to the possibility that ‘I can’t’ is an assumption therein, and frustration is an emotion experienced, not what you are. Connect the dots with this, as the untangling of the brainwashing. 

Once pessimism has been acknowledged, see what the next emotion on the scale is. Be mindful what’s wanted is feeling as yourself, and not per se any knowings, understandings, etc (that’s more conceptualizing / activity of thought / rumination / monkey mind / ego hijacking feeling). For clarity, point to the one that is dependent. See that it isn’t about substances and a separate self or a separate self of thought’s moods. These are excuses in a way, rationalizations & justifications overlooked, indicative in the conjecture believed. 

I'm missing something for sure 😕 

How many more years will the methods & guidance be ignored?

What’s missed by conceptualizing is never actually missed in that the guidance is ever-present and felt

You didn't explain how they are different.  If I write on the dreamboard "I want to have stable income ". And let "the almighty loa /Universe etc " do its magic.. then how can that be different than praying to the Lord?  Because honestly I see a connection here . Maybe these old  religions didn't invent prayer without a deep understanding of how reality is vibrational.  They knew that if you ask you shall receive. 

Imagine you’re in the military, in boot camp, and your sergeant has strapped a bomb to your head that will go off when the word “if” is said. 

If is rumination, conceptualizing, pointless philosophizing. It’s entirely unnecessary. Completely, uttering, unnecessary.

Manipulation is conditioning, not an actual requirement. Receiving is the way less-way. 

Awareness is directly aware of thought, perception & sensation.

’They’ are different in that conceptualizing is just rumination, thought(s), the activity of thinking.

Consciously creating is transpiring ‘in’ (as) perception & sensation. 

But this is covered up, with the very activity of thought pointed to. 

That’s the brainwashing… spirituality convincingly conceptualized via simple materialism, egocentrism & separatism. 

Cults & manipulation are as ‘real’ phenomena as any, denial is a heavy burden to bear.

There is no additional self which is thinking, doing, deciding, etc. There is no actual experience of thinking, doing, deciding, etc.

That is emotional & psychological manipulation yet to be allowed to be acknowledged & therein begin to untangle.

That it’s common, and or taught,  doesn’t make the truth not so. 

As it is allowed, the guidance which was experientially hijacked is allowed & enjoyed.

By no one.

Good fortune.

Don’t digress just because of some discomfort. Allow the transmutation. 

Engage, deeply. 

Wdym? 

‘Life’ is a conceptualization. Conditioning to be undone, transmuted. ‘Life’ is suffering. ‘Life’ is the veil. 

’Life purpose’ is conjecture added to, ‘on top of’, in addition to, the conditioning. Spiritual bypassing.

You might think of it as you teaching spirituality, prior to employing the suggested methods. 

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

The purpose of life is life. Why would life need a second purpose other than itself? 

What's the meaning of that?

I think everyone at some point tries to figure out their purpose. It's like spirituality. Everyone has a different journey. 

Like @Joseph Maynor says. The spiritual path needs to be different for everyone.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Mandy with that level of simplicity we will dumb down. Life is adventure. Although adventure can seem like a distraction, this distraction is healthy because it expands the mind. It helps us grasp the world, make better decisions in life, walk on the right path. Thinking is not distracting, it's only so to lazy mind, thinking is extraction and expansion. It's what a proactive person wants to do to steer in the right direction. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

Intelligence isn't what we think it is. 

Nobody in the universe gets to really define intelligence. That would be too pompous if anyone did.