What is the purpose of life?

23 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It also cooks food, keeps people warm....

But that's controlled fire. More like a fireplace, furnace or a flame. 

Not the same as the fire of arson. 

A spark is needed to create both. A spark can either burn down a place or a spark can be used to cook a stew. 

I think I used a similar example with the knife. A knife can be used to cut a vegetable or it can be used to injure someone. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

8 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

He watched Leo's "how to be funny" video

Nope. He watched Jonas Long. 🤣😆😆

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

13 minutes ago, Reena said:

But that's controlled fire. More like a fireplace, furnace or a flame. 

Not the same as the fire of arson. 

A spark is needed to create both. A spark can either burn down a place or a spark can be used to cook a stew. 

I think I used a similar example with the knife. A knife can be used to cut a vegetable or it can be used to injure someone. 

Does the fire know which it's being used for? 

17 minutes ago, Devin said:

Life Purpose

Life Pur-pose

Life Per Pose

Pose

Cambridge Dictionary

https://dictionary.cambridge.org › p...

POSE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

to pretend to be something that you are not or to have qualities that you do not have, in order to be admired or attract interest:

Oh...my...god...

Are you "Q"????

11 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Does the fire know which it's being used for? 

Nope. Most likely. 

I think it's useful to contrast 2 constructs as follows:  (1) Experience right now: Body and Mind: Consciousness; with (2) Ideals/Visions: Body and Mind: Intellect (including Imagination) - it's a duality that's not surgically separate in  your life, but we can present it that way in writing/speech/discourse/talk.  Ideas are Masculine Intellect and Imagination is Feminine Intellect - but these both have to do with Intellect, so they're Masculine.  (generally speaking).  There's a little bit of one monality in the other.  Even the duality can be Transcended for better or for worse.  This is a very important duality and I would express it as - "Experience vs./and Ideals" to emphasize the interplay among the nodes in this network.  Ideals include imagination and thought; the Mind, the Masculine.  Experience is the Body, it's what is registered in your awareness, the Feminine.  Being is Feminine.  It's the Divine Feminine because it's casting relation in the form of one node or thing, which has  a Masculine tinge to it.  The Divine is Masculine generally speaking.  The human is Feminine generally speaking.  It's more complex than this with shadings of one into the other, but we're talking most zoomed-out or generally.  These or similar constructs are both going to be working within your life.  The key is to notice what's what and to realize when one is irrationally taking control over something more reasonable.  The Mind vs./and Body duality has a key wobble if you can see/experience/live it.  The idea that Mind is over and above Body is a common construct/idea people attach to.  The reason Experience is the Body is because Intellect is Masculine Mind and Consciousness is Feminine Mind, but Mind is generally Masculine.  I'm trying to communicate how I think to others here.  What Masculine vs./and Feminine Metaphysics does is allow you to organize thought.  

It may not work for you, but it's a sharing from me.  How you Think (Mind) is just as important as how you Be (Body).  People can't span this in my experience - or at least they don't want to admit they can/(sort of) disclose that for their own reasons maybe, it's not my primary concern to know for others.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think it's useful to contrast 2 constructs as follows:  (1 )Experience right now: Body, with (2) Ideals/Visions: Mind - it's a duality that's not surgically separate in  your life, but we can present it that way in writing.  There's a little bit of one monality in the other.  Even the duality can be Transcended for better or for worse.  This is a very important duality and I would express it as -- Experience vs./and Ideals to emphasize the interplay among the nodes in this network.  Ideals include imagination and thought; the Mind, the Masculine.  Experience is the body, it's what is registered in your awareness, the Feminine.  Being is Feminine.  It's the Divine Feminine because it's casting relation in the form of node or thing.  These are both going to be working within your life.  The key is to notice what's what and to realize when one is irrationally taking control over something more reasonable.  

Wow. Amazing insight. 

15 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Is it?  You've really drunk his koolaid 

Nah..just tryna make u jealous. 

56 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think it's useful to contrast 2 constructs as follows:  (1) Experience right now: Body and Mind: Consciousness; with (2) Ideals/Visions: Body and Mind: Intellect (including Imagination) - it's a duality that's not surgically separate in  your life, but we can present it that way in writing/speech/discourse/talk.  Ideas are Masculine Intellect and Imagination is Feminine Intellect - but these both have to do with Intellect, so they're Masculine.  (generally speaking).  There's a little bit of one monality in the other.  Even the duality can be Transcended for better or for worse.  This is a very important duality and I would express it as - "Experience vs./and Ideals" to emphasize the interplay among the nodes in this network.  Ideals include imagination and thought; the Mind, the Masculine.  Experience is the Body, it's what is registered in your awareness, the Feminine.  Being is Feminine.  It's the Divine Feminine because it's casting relation in the form of one node or thing, which has  a Masculine tinge to it.  The Divine is Masculine generally speaking.  The human is Feminine generally speaking.  It's more complex than this with shadings of one into the other, but we're talking most zoomed-out or generally.  These or similar constructs are both going to be working within your life.  The key is to notice what's what and to realize when one is irrationally taking control over something more reasonable.  The Mind vs./and Body duality has a key wobble if you can see/experience/live it.  The idea that Mind is over and above Body is a common construct/idea people attach to.  The reason Experience is the Body is because Intellect is Masculine Mind and Consciousness is Feminine Mind, but Mind is generally Masculine.  I'm trying to communicate how I think to others here.  What Masculine vs./and Feminine Metaphysics does is allow you to organize thought.  

It may not work for you, but it's a sharing from me.  How you Think (Mind) is just as important as how you Be (Body).  People can't span this in my experience - or at least they don't want to admit they can/(sort of) disclose that for their own reasons maybe, it's not my primary concern to know for others.

What does this have to do with the purpose of life? 

There is a difference between "sharing" and "handing out pamphlets"

Edited by Jonas Long

1 minute ago, Blessed2 said:

How does the truck move?

Because the firefighter drives it. 

1 hour ago, Reena said:

Because the firefighter drives it. 

The truck moves as it's engine burns gasoline, takes the energy and directs it toward the wheels.

How about you?

How do you move? How did you get here?

All life on earth... Where does it get it's energy?

From the sun, right? All plants, all animals... Get their energy from the sun.

What is sun if not literally just... Fire?

Is the sun destructing, or creating?

Is the burning gasoline of a fire truck engine destructing, or saving?

There must be an effortless way.

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

I see nothing has changed around here 🙂

@Reena the purpose of life depends ok who you ask.  If you ask the ego it will come up with a whole bunch of juicy things like you see above.  If you ask God - it may be a different answer.

Hmm that made sense.