I am eager to resolve my hate against gay people and the LGBT movement.

Alexander

@Alexander it's okay man, forgive yourself if there's any guilt, and maybe go out and meet some gay guys. You'll find they're just people too. Some are nice some are assholes 😂

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

- A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

1 hour ago, Phil said:

The snake was just a penis all along. 

😂😂😂

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

On 11/10/2023 at 1:06 PM, Phil said:

Try expressing & articulating, rather than running away. 

It’s most worthwhile. It’s why you made the account. 

Get whatcha came for. 

I am gay and i decided long time ago, that i will not be a part of any forum, where homophobia is allowed. This includes this forum as well. So, please, permanently delete my account already! It was a big mistake i came here. I thought this forum is better then actualized forum, but it is not.

So again, please, permanently delete my account!

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

I am gay and i decided long time ago, that i will not be a part of any forum, where homophobia is allowed. This includes this forum as well. So, please, permanently delete my account already! It was a big mistake i came here. I thought this forum is better then actualized forum, but it is not.

Thank you.

You think this post shouldn't be allowed?

On 11/9/2023 at 11:24 AM, Alexander said:

How to ged rid of this notion.I know few gay people but I feel disgust when meeting with them.Same disgust I felt when being approached by them.

Isn't that the same behavior gays were given just 20 years ago, shunning, this guy is asking for help.

@Bojan V Have you ever listened to Brene Brown? She speaks a lot about the subject of allowing conversations like this to happen as well as the subject of shame.  There's is a lot of shame being employed to attempt to change people into loving people but shame is not anywhere near the vicinity of love.

This post could have been worded in a much more eloquent way, but the intention is to LET GO of this. How is that not everything you are wanting more than most anyone here? Why aren't you contributing here to help this person? 

FYI, from the guidelines. "There is a limited ‘hide’ feature you may use, however, administrators & moderators will not hide or delete your posts, nor delete your account. "

Youtube Channel  

@Bojan V "What's not allowed on this forum. Separatism, consciousnessism, defamation, rhetoric, racism, sexism, homophobia, pedophilia, discrimination based on identity, gender and or sexual preference, demeaning or belittling, excessive profanity, name calling, ‘ganging up on’ members, political or religious activism and or recruiting, or spreading rumors or gossip pointlessly."

This is with the attitude that "I am right, because it is this way." That's not the attitude of this post. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Bojan V said:

Thank you.

Homophobia means dislike of or prejudice against gay people. This dislike & prejudice arises of the ignorance, the belief, one is the knower of good & bad. A website / forum doesn’t like or dislike, nor is prejudice an attribute of a webpage / forum. Only of people, and only under a spell, an illusion of ignorance. 

Are you sure you’ve read the Guidelines?

It clearly states administrators & moderators will not delete member accounts. 

It also clearly states that discrimination based on identity, gender and or sexual preference is prohibited (not actually allowed). 

Maybe you could contribute by suggesting how the guidelines could be clearer.

Can you really not tell the difference between someone asking for help dispelling prejudice… and a forum ‘allowing homophobia’?

If you run again, how will you dispel the ignorance? 

Gonna spend your whole life triggered, projecting, and running?

Tired of it already, isn’t it so? 

Are you not the author, in truth?

Maybe an emotion is felt, but seems caused by an other… or even a website / forum. 

Also, thought wise… the ‘sneaky back door’… prejudice against those who are prejudice. 

YouTube  Website  Sessions

5 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

What is wrong with you?! DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!! 

Dude chill. 

He posted this thread to receive help. 

Demonizing him and running away doesn't improve anything for you or him.

1 minute ago, Bojan V said:

I Just want my account to be deleted. I would do it myself, if that was an option. I will continue to post this until my account is deleted or, if that is not possible, untill i am banned. Either way, i am fine with that.

Why don't you just stop using the forum then. That would solve it. If you don't like it you're free to leave. 

1 hour ago, Bojan V said:

I Just want my account to be deleted. I would do it myself, if that was an option. I will continue to post this until my account is deleted or, if that is not possible, untill i am banned. Either way, i am fine with that.

For the record... I agree that if one asks for it, especially in a situation like this, their account should be deleted.

But my friend... Read further than just the header of this thread. This isn't a forum that wants to promote homophobia. We're here to heal nonsense like that. This thread is exactly about healing. It's not always "clean". Shit like this can be messy.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

For the record... I agree that if one asks for it, especially in a situation like this, their account should be deleted.

But my friend... Read further than just the header of this thread. This isn't a forum that wants to promote homophobia. We're here to heal nonsense like that. This thread is exactly about healing. It's not always "clean". Shit like this can be messy.

It's a pretty big ask when the title of the thread is what it is.  And is the OP really engaging in this thread to get to the bottom of their homophobia? Cause I don't see it.  I think they should be required to rephrase the title personally, to reflect more clearly what is meant, if that is truly what is meant.  Don't we want more cool people to join this forum?  What is someone seeing that gonna think?  Maybe it's not what it looks like and I'll give it a chance, or fuck this I'm outta here? 

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It's a pretty big ask when the title of the thread is what it is. 

The next line after the title is "How to get rid of this notion?".

I was a bit shocked too when I saw the title, but it is what it is. I think the intent behind this thread is genuine willingness to consider better ways.

8 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

And is the OP really engaging in this thread to get to the bottom of their homophobia?

They made the thread, asking for help. That's engaging. That's pretty big IMO. Huge. Respectable. Have you seen threads / posts like this before? Ever heard someone saying "I experience homophobia and want to get rid of such suffering" at a bar or something?

12 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Don't we want more cool people to join this forum?  What is someone seeing that gonna think?  Maybe it's not what it looks like and I'll give it a chance, or fuck this I'm outta here? 

Fuck "cool people".

15 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I think they should be required to rephrase the title personally, to reflect more clearly what is meant, if that is truly what is meant.

It's posted on the "Emptying" - section. This is what "emptying" means.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

@AlexanderWould you be willing to edit the title? If you are unable to edit it because of the age of the thread we can help you, just let us know what you want it to be. 

@Bojan V There is no delete account option for this forum, there is only the option for moderation to ban a user. If you are banned you have even less options to remove your threads and posts because you no longer have access. There's no benefit to you to doing so. 

Youtube Channel