I am eager to resolve my hate against gay people and the LGBT movement.

Alexander

@Alexander know that their sexuality is not what defines them, they're not just out having a bunch of butt sex, they're no more sexual than anyone else, most aren't very sexual at all. Like if you would think about everyone you meet's sexuality, you would be disturbed when you encounter most people. Are you disturbed by attractive lesbians?

Edited by Devin

20 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Why do you feel disgust?

What is it exactly that you dislike about LGBTQ+?

I just have disgust feeling in myself when meeting with them.

20 minutes ago, Devin said:

@Alexander know that their sexuality is not what defines them, they're not just out having a bunch of butt sex, they're no more sexual than anyone else, most aren't very sexual at all. Like if you would think about you meets sexuality, you would be disturbed when you encounter most people. Are you disturbed by attractive lesbians?

No I am not disturbed by attractive lesbians.

17 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I just have disgust feeling in myself when meeting with them.

Yes, of course. But why? What's the thought that creates this feeling? Is it like an intrusive sexual image in your mind?

Something that might help (and I'm sorry if this is triggering in some way) is to see this as similar to mental illness.

You don't want to feel disgust or hate. No-one wants to feel that way.

You don't want to hate these people. And you already notice this as you're asking for help.

So I'd reframe it as similar to mental illness like depression or anxiety disorder.

It's not ya fault. Recognize it's not you, but illness you're suffering.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

12 minutes ago, Alexander said:

No I am not disturbed by attractive lesbians.

Most gay people I know are pretty non sexual actually, do you think it's just thoughts of gay sex that disturb you? Because it disturbs me too, but so does thinking about sex between most people, except me and attractive women, or attractive women together.

Since we identify them as their sexuality we think about their sex, don't do that.

Edited by Devin

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

Most gay people I know are pretty non sexual actually

This is just a weird thing to say.  So the "sexual" ones are the problem? 

Also, not even close to representative of most of the gay people I know lol  

Often times they learn to tone it down around straight boys.  Because yall can't really handle it with your delicate sensibilities. 

Edited by Jonas Long

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

This is just a weird thing to say.  So the "sexual" ones are the problem?  

We call them gay or homosexual, it's stupid, we identify them as their sexuality like that's their defining characteristic, like you'd say a race car driver is a race car driver, calling them homosexual evokes thoughts of gay sex, like that's what they do all the time, like that's what consumes them.

Edited by Devin

Just now, Devin said:

We call them gay or homosexual, it's stupid, we identify them as their sexuality like that's their defining characteristic, like you'd say a race car driver is a race car driver, calling them homosexual evokes thoughts of gay sex.

It's how you identify that specific aspect, same as "straight" or "heterosexual".  

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You do if that's in question. 

We don't attach "straight" or "hetero" to things, like "gay bar", it's weird to say something is a gay whatever if it isn't a bar or whatever where gay sex is everywhere.  "First gay president", wtf are we talking about how he has sex?